Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

practice (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:32 pm

I readyed my sword. I stabbed,jabbed, swiped and laughed as dummy after dummy fell pray to my sword. I heard somone come near and spun so my blade was at their chin."who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Aubree jumped her Dagger in hand"Just me Allary"She smiled gently.After changing into sweats she decided to find Allary figuring she was in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I sighed, relived."oh hi! so... you come here often?" I asked taking down another dummy
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Aubree smiled "not as often as I visit the range" she touched ran her fingers over her golden wrist band and it reformed into a bow, laying it down she sighed. "I'm more of a long range fighter but I do practice for close combat often"
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 pm

I smiled and transformed my sword into my hairclip then into a bow and arrows."me too"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Aubree grinned looking down at the scar on her arm "yeah its much easier and comes more naturally" throws her knife getting it in the middle of the dummy's head "your not to bad with a sword huh?"
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm

"I'm better with a bow but yeah, guess thats why i have a two in one wepon!" I joked
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:36 pm

She grinned "I'm not that lucky I'm stuck carrying the dagger around but my bow covers up this scar so it makes up for carrying around the dagger"she smiled lightly retrieving her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:42 pm

I sharply looked up."oh boy! I gotta go, but I'll see you around kay?" then I dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:16 am

She blinked"okay see you later Allary" She sighed throwing her dagger again hitting the dummy square in the chest.She quickly decided to go down to the lake and practice her ballet routine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

practice (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: practice (open)   practice (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

practice (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: