Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practice or whatever.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Practice or whatever. Empty
PostSubject: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm

I was slashing around on a dummy,bored.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

I walked into the arena with my pickaxe not expecting to see a kid hacking at a practice dummy. "You need some help practicing?" I ask watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:56 pm

I walk into the Arena with my dagger latched onto my belt. I walk up to a dummy. There was a boy next to me. I say or more like sigh, "Hello, I'm Shelbie." I press the button on my dagger and it transforms into a sword over a period of about five seconds. I smile at my nifty weapon. I look at the dummy and back at my sword. Then I look at the dummy once again and swing my sword once, twice, three times. I look at the boy next to me and wait for a reply. I look back at the dummy and give it three more slashes.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:00 pm

I was upset by the first comment.Was I doing something wrong?I didn't know what to say,so I replied to the second person instead."Hey,I saw you at the beach the other day.Like I said,I'm Tobias" I tell her with a smile.I swing my sword once more,and cut the dummies' head clean off."So what's up?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:05 pm

"Okay," I said when the kid ignored me. "Whatever," I said as I threw my weapon at a dummy nailing it right in the head. I walked over pulled it out and swung it at another one. I used my fire to heat the blade and attacked one more, leaving the threads around the hole singed and smoking. "Try to help someone and they just blow you off," I told myself a little put out at the way the kid rejected my offer.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm

"Oh hi. You probably saw me at the beach." I put part of my hair behind my ear. I sigh and slice the dummy a couple more times. I say, "I'm a daughter of Poseidon. I'm 16 years old and I love to swim." I look at my surroundings, then at my sword, and finally back at the dummy. I slash again, once, twice, three times, and four times. I stare at the dummy with the marks of my sword where I had slashed at the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Now I was uncomfortable.I always end up upsetting everyone.It wasn't fair.Why couldn't I make a friend or two for once?Then to Shelbie,I said,"Yeah,my godly parent is Nyx.Wanna have a practice fight?" I ask eagerly.I wanted to practice with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:13 pm

I went to sit at the edge of the arena to take a break. "Wow, I guess the kid just doesn't like me then," I say as I watch the other two people talk.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:16 pm

I sigh finishing off the dummy. I look around me once more. I say, "Sure. We can fight. I'll enjoy some practice." I go to a vacant spot in the Arena and get prepared. I roll up the long sleeves of my jacket. I lift up my sword.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:18 pm

I looked at the kid over on the edge of the arena.I take a deep breath,and walk over to him."Sorry I ignored you,I was just uncomfortable.Did I do something wrong with my sword,or?" I was idiot!Like he would talk to me now!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Then,to Shelbie,"Ok,tell me when."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I look at the kid. "Don't worry about man. I wasn't saying anything you did was wrong, it just looked like you needed help," I tell him. "I'm Steven. Son of Hephaestus," I say as I watch the girl get ready.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:25 pm

"OKay." I say I make sure I'm prepared. To myself I think, One, and two, and... three. I breathe heavily and say, "And Go!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:25 pm

I smile.So there was nothing to be upset about."Tobias Frost,Son of Nyx."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 pm

"Nice to meet ya. Ever need anything burned just come ask me," I say with a smile as I glance to other girl. "I think she's ready Tobias," I point out.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:29 pm

I nodded,and walked back out and drew my second sword.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 am

I charge after Tobias with my sword. I swing my sword at Tobias. I whip out my shield and defend myself with it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

I block her with my sword.I thought about using knives,but decided on a more direct defense.I pull out my own sword.I hoped she wasn't to tough.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

"This should be good," i say as I start making sparks by snapping my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice or whatever.   Practice or whatever. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice or whatever.
Page 1 of 1