Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sword practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Sword practice Empty
PostSubject: Sword practice   Sword practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

I walk into the arena, looking around for somewhere to train. I see some dummies to my left so I rush over and draw my sword which, now that I think about it, I rarely go anywhere without it. After a few minutes of swinging my sword, I stop, lower my sword arm, and puch the bangs of my greenish-brown hair out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Sword practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword practice   Sword practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 pm

I wander into the arena absently, looking around for a challenge. I notice a girl standing nearby. I stop and think, arguing with myself in my mind over whether I should go see if she wants to fight or not. I took out my sword and swung it idly. I finally flipped my sword around until it landed on the ground, if it pointed my way, I don't challenge her, if it points away from me, I do. Staring at my sword for a moment, I lean down and pick it up, then turn to the girl and shout out a greeting, making my way over to her.

Long time no see bud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Sword practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword practice   Sword practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm

I turn around, and see someone calling to me, so I shout back a hello, and walk over to him so we can properly introduce ourselves. "Hi, I'm Lyndis, but you can call me Lyn." I say holding out my left hand, while my right swings my sword, which is borderline-legendary. It was forged by Hephastus, so it would never lose it's edge, or even the polish which gives it an iron-like look.

Oh my god the great Gazimu has shown has face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword practice   Sword practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: