Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) Empty
PostSubject: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:02 pm

(final) I sat in the Arena,the others said they would be here. I quickly placed my spikes in my knuckles and pulled out moonglow,making sure the sword was still in its scabbard. I placed her across my lap and waited patiently. "this should be fun" i said to myself
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

I pulled Lilius the rose from my pouch and inhaled its sweet scent. Quickly it transformed into a long handled, small headed mace with a weal rose for the head. Then I walked into the arena.
"You actually showed," I said, genuinely surprised.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Jack entered the arena he placed his hands at the hilt of his sword
'should be fun' he thought ice was slowly forming around his shoes
He glanced around for an opponent. he shrugged and sat down next to a guy with his sword in his lap
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 pm

"Hey, Frost!" I yelled, "Wanna have a quick match? I'll go easy if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 pm

I turned towards Jack, "you have been called out" i told him.I looked at my pocket and pulled out gloves to go over my hands so only my spikes were protruding. I llooked at Moonglow,i havn't used my deadly sword in forever. "maybe it's today" i said to myself
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:22 pm

"i wouldnt do that if i were you" he said coldly and he turned Laim's weapons in to ice. Drawing his sword he swung it down for an earth shattering overhand cut.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

"Cool your underheated jets, Jack. The kids new. And moody," I say, "Don't beat him around."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Jack scowled at liam. "cool my underheated jets." he glanced at both of them "maybe a fight will calm me down." he flicked a thumb between them "wanna join final"

OCC: i had the wrong name in :P
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:33 pm

(he was talking to you Liam)
I looked at Jack swinging down on Liam "that's gonna hurt the morning!" i laughed to myself.My turn should be next,i didn't care,whatever.I looked at Jack "naw im good,i will wait"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 pm

(I now know that)
"If I'm going to fight, Jack, I'll need to use my weapon. Unless you really need an advantage on me."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 pm

I looked up and smiled "BEGIN" i shouted.I began polishing my sword and my spikes.This shouldn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:45 pm

I grabbed my thawing mace, instantly taking up a conservative attack position. I make a low-risk try for his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Jack smiled lazly "this shouldnt take more then a few minutes" he was confedient in his fighting skills and swung a critiacal blow to liams head freezing him in the spotas he swung
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:00 am

Oh crap!, I thought. I tried to break the shell of ice, but I just rocked back and forth slowly. Suddenly I felt the strength sapping out of me. My rocking slowed to a little jiggle, and I knew why. Flowers don't survive in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:33 pm

the blow shattered the ice and shards flew every where and Jack stopped his blade a few inches away from liams neck.
he locked eyes with liam to get his point clear.
he sheathed his blade and turned to leave leaving liam behind him.
in the midst of all this he had a dagger hidden up his sleeve if things didn't look to good
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 pm

I sat there and clapped my hands. "Bravo!" I shouted.I put on my spikes and unsheathed moonglow.Just in case it was my turn to fight.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Jack smiled
"it was way too long scine ive done something like that" He said
'doubt ill be able t do it agian' he thought

"lets get this show on the road"he cried
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:55 pm

I looked at Jack. this guy is crazy! "Oh well........bye" I walked out of the Arena. I hoped he wouldn't call me back
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Jack shrugged
"run away if you have to" he called "a little pratice never goes a miss"
he had gotteen bored anyways.he walked out of the arena leaving, mist off the grund
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Final looked at him and yelled "BRING IT! GET SOME ARMOR!" HE put the spikes in his knuckles,tightening them,he pulled out moonshine.This would be a battle to remember.He wouldn't let some sone of Khione show him
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Jack cackled. the laugh was an unnevering one ."i dont need no stinking armor" he said "we fight as we are. They dont just call me Porteur de glace for nothing"He allowed the french to come in to his voice.
he unsheathed his sword as he spoke "BRING IT ON."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:11 pm

"If i break skin,its not my fault" I pulled out moonshine. This kid meant business.Nobody could beat me though.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 pm

i smiled as i twirled my blanced blade. 'i just hope the kid knows hows boss' i thought
i shook my head such thoughts where treason to the brain
i sprang in to the air and slashed down for a deadly over head cut
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:21 pm

I punched the flat of the blade with the spikes on my right hand. I then came down with an overhead bash to his shoulder. Nothing lethal.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Jack rolled under him and stabbed at his back and mnaged to slip my dagger loose 'the guy is good' he thought ' should fight him more often'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)   Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle!(private,selene, boo, KOTA,Liam only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next