Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date (Private to Selene)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

First Date (Private to Selene) Empty
PostSubject: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 am

I was at the bus stop early. I still had like ten minutes until Amber showed up. "Better early than late," I tell myself, wishing it weren't so damn cold out. "I wish I had that damn car finished," I said a little mad at myself. I sat there going over a list of parts I still needed and the places I could go to get them. "Another month and I can start rolling around town in my very own Stingray," I tell myself. "And I'm still talking to myself," I add a little worried for my sanity.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:46 am

I drove up to the Bus Stop in my Buick LaCrosse. I saw Steven waiting for the bus. "Hey Steven." I called, as I got out. I locked the door, and walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:50 am

"Hey," I say smiling. "Am I early?" I ask pretending like a didn't know. "You look great," I tell her looking her up and down. "Is that yours?" I ask looking at the car. It was pretty nice. I was more into classics, but her car was awesome looking.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:02 am

"Yeah." I said, smiling. I looked at him. "You look good, too." I walked over to my car, and motioned him too come. "Oh, and you are early."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:04 am

"Oh, well I think I forgot my watch," I told her as I moved to the car. "Nice car by the way. How fast can she go?" I ask opening her door for her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 am

"At least 180 miles." I told him. I got in and looked at my phone. "Seven o'clock." I said. I put in the key and started the ignition. I leaned over and kissed.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 am

I kissed her back. "Very nice," I say. "Wish I was done with my car," I say, slightly embarrassed that I wasn't the one driving. And a bit jealous. "If your driving then I'm paying, okay?" I tell her. I was going to anyway. I was drunk when we met, so I had to make up for that now.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:26 am

"Okay, that's fair." I said, having so much money. My dad was rich, so yeah. He even bought me this car. "You're such a gentlemen." I added, starting the car. We drove off, into the city.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am

"Well I try my best," I say smiling. "So after dinner is there anywhere else you want to go?" I ask. I was prepared for a long night out. I'd even saved up a bunch of money. Not specifically for this, but what else was I gonna spen it on.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:40 am

"We could go to a dance place or a lounge or... THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!" I said. I smiled, since I had yelled. I blushed and smiled. "I've never been there before. Also, I could pay for anywhere we go." I added.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 am

"I'll pay. That's the deal you drive, I pay," I tell her. "And how long have you lived in Manhattan and not seen the statue of Liberty?" I ask teasingly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 am

"Well, I used to live in Albany. I move here a few years before I came to Camp Half-Blood. I haven't been out in a while." I added. I smiled and kept driving. I looked at the road.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:52 am

"I leave sometimes. Mostly just to visit my mom," I say. "Okay so dinner, statue of liberty and then you want to dance?" I ask. "I can do the first two, but I never learned to dance."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:58 am

"Okay, that sounds good." I said to him. We pulled up at Apple Bee's. "Oh, and I can teach you how to dance." I turned off the ignition and kissed him. I got out and grabbed my purse. I wore this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 am

"Okay, but there your feet. I'll probably end up standing on them," I tell her. "So be sure to clear you schedule of anything that requires you to stand," I joke as we walk in. "Table for 2," I tell the host who shows us to our table. I pull out Amber's chair.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 am

"Thanks." I said, smiling at him. I sat down and looked through the menu. "So, what are you getting." I ask Steven. I wanted a martini as my drink.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:15 am

"Steak, rare," I tell her. "And a beer if I can wing it," I tell her knowing I looked at least 21. "What about you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:18 am

"I want steak too, but medium rare, and those good potatoes. Oh, and a martini." I smiled and blushed. "I drink when I get nervous." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:30 am

"Me too," I tell her. The waiter came by and I gave him our orders."So tell me Amber what's a typical weekend for you?" I ask just wanting to learn about her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 am

"Well, I would go to Central Park and look at all the nature. Then I would go shopping. After, I'd come over to swim. Then I train and stuff. On Sunday's I go to church and do stuff at camp." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 am

"Church?" Your the daughter of a goddess and you still go to church?" I ask curiously. I wasn't making fun of her, just getting to know her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:27 am

I blushed. Yeah, I did go to Church. I also went to the shrine that my mom has at camp and pray. I like church. It made me feel better. "Yeah..." I said quietly.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:30 am

"It's not a problem," I reassure hoping she wasn't insulted. "I've just never met a demi god who still went to church after they found out what they are. I think it's a good thing you have a strong faith," I tell her wishing I had faith, even in my dad.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 am

I leaned on his shoulder and sighed a sigh of relief. I also smiled. "Thanks." I said. The waitress came over. "I want the 9 oz. sirloin steak with potatoes as the side and a martini." I said. I also showed her my fake ID.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 am

"I'll have the steak too, rare, and with a beer," I tell the waitress. She took one look at me and didn't even ask for an ID. I smiled as she walked away. "Do you really use a fake ID?" I whisper to Amber, giving her a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Private to Selene)   First Date (Private to Selene) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date (Private to Selene)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next