Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene] Empty
PostSubject: Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene]   Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 am

Hailey Livingston:

Hailey stood in the middle of a raging party, trying to collect herself. The scene was whizzing around her, and the entire pit seemed to be spinning. It was unusual, but Hailey figured she had been drinking. That part wasn't unusual. Hailey liked to party, and she knew how to spend her time while dancing.

Still standing in the middle of the pit, Hailey started to dance a little, feeling the rhythm of the currently playing song. She couldn't control herself soon, and the girl was bouncing up and down, swinging her arms around like a maniac, dancing with everyone as she moved.

Suddenly, Hailey stopped, wrapping her arms around the nearest person for support. Her hug pulled the nearby girl very close to Miss Livingston, so close Hailey halted her sways, her drunken self just standing there with the girl. It didn't seem awkward since she couldn't think straight, but the embrace Aelous's daughter had pulled the daughter of Zeus into was uncomfortable for both of the girls. "Hi . . ." Hailey breathed into the girl's hair, making sure she was the only one to hear the greeting. Hailey wasn't much for group conversations, since her social awkwardness often messed things up.

Hailey's face, which was buried in the daughter of Zeus's hair, cuddled next the June's, a devious smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene]   Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 am

Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene] Logan_browning-400x496
j u n e|n a t a s h a|m a r x

If I'd been sober, I would have freaked out. I wasn't gay, but I guess you could say I was bi. But I would wanna be kissing her at the moment. I mean, I still liked guys. But okay. I let her stay in my hair. I mean, I had no choice, I was drunk. I weaved my hands through her hair.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene]   Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am

Hailey giggled as June touched her hair. She didn't know the daughter of Zeus's name, but it didn't seem to matter. Instead of a gentle shove away, she had gotten a touch back. The girl hadn't actually replied, but playing with her hair was good enough for Hailey.

Hailey wasn't into girls, but she got like this whenever she drank, so you could say she was kind of bi. She ended up with a lot of girls thanks to her partying, and that did mean that she wasn't only interested in guys.

Releasing the girl, Hailey stepped into her line of vision. Since she hadn't gotten a reply yet, Hailey wanted one. She wasn't sure what it was, but the daughter of Aeolus wasn't right in the head whenever she was drunk. Her priorities weren't straight. "My name's Hailey, if you were wondering." Stepping close to June so that she didn't take up much room, Hailey swung her hands around June's neck loosely, which looked like she was trying to dance with the Zeusy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene]   Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party at the Pit! [Private to Selene]
Page 1 of 1