Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Young Friends [Private to Selene]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Young Friends [Private to Selene] Empty
PostSubject: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Dylan Durbee

I pace back and forth on the ground, keeping my mind set. I was supposed to be meeting this girl, but it wasn't like I felt anything towards this girl. Maggie had already stolen my heart, and she wasn't giving it back.

But, I really needed more friends. After the death of my short lived sister, Marisa, I just hadn't been myself. She had been my best friend, and practically my daughter. I felt like I had lost everything I worked so hard for, and this girl would help me. Big time.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

I crept in the Minor Gods cabin. Well, not really crept, but sorta walked in. I ran my hand through my thick black hair and walked over to the boy. I needed a friend; my other is only Kayden, my sister. I wanted a friend that was a boy because Xavier, my friend at my old school, well you get the point. I walked over to the boy. He was cute, but this was friendship. "Hi, Quinn Marqui, daughter of Hades, you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 pm

I smile brightly at Quinn. "Dylan Durbee, son of Boreas." I shake my hair awkwardly, not knowing exactly what to say. This girl was pretty, but I had kissed Maggie, and I knew I really really liked her. "You new to camp?" I ask, knowing I wasn't exactly new anymore.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 pm

I didn't smile; I don't do it much. But I shook my head. "No. I've been here since I was 9, so 6 years. How about you?" I scratched my head and sat on a bead.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 pm

I try to shrug, but a sharp pain ripples through my shoulder. I clutch it and fall to the ground in pain, shaking violently. I had never once recognized that the arrow shot through my shoulder would be this painful. I had, like an athlete, shelved away the pain.

Fighting back tears I manage, "I'm pretty new. Not too n--new."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:51 pm

I ran over to him and knelt next to him. "Are you alright?" I asked. He didn't look good. "You can cry. It's good for you," I said.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:32 pm

"What good is crying?" I say, holding back my tears that never came. "It just shows weakness. Weakness is for losers, quitters, failures." i stand back up and face Quinn.

"See? If I had cried, I would have still been sitting." I try to hide that my shoulder still hurt.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:34 pm

I frowned and scoffed. Whatever, who cares, I don't. I helped him sit on the bed and looked at his shoulder. "What happened?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:01 pm

"The battle happened. And a demigod with a bow. They are very dangerous, you know." I shrug, forgetting my pain. Forgetting my sorrow. Forgetting my grief.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 pm

"Whatever. I could careless about the battles. If I die anyways, I'll have all the time in the world to spend with my father. " I scoffed. Hades didn't care about me at all.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 pm

"Your father must be a great dad. My dad wouldn't want to spend time with me. If I die, he won't know I'm gone." I narrow my eyes. "But I see you're your father's favorite." My attitude had gone rotten in a short second.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 pm

"No, Hades has no favorite. He doesn't care about us. But whatever. He's one of the Big Three. I guess I should be recognized."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [Private to Selene]   Young Friends [Private to Selene] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Friends [Private to Selene]
Page 1 of 1