Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We Are Young. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

We Are Young. [Private] Empty
PostSubject: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:50 pm

We Are Young. [Private] 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett walks into the beach and looks around. She sighs softly as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She reaches into her pocket and takes out a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses and puts them on. She looks around for someone she could talk to. Seeing no one, Brett walks closer to the water. When shes around ten or twenty feet away from the water she stops walking and sits down in the sand.

Brett looks around slowly once more, before looking at the water. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out her ipod. She untangles the earbuds, and puts them on. She then unlocks the ipod and scrolls through the songs. She stops on American Idoit, by Green Day and smiles lightly. She then lays back in the sand, folding her arms behind her head. It was a nice day and she might as well enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:09 pm

ALEXANDER

We Are Young. [Private] 6eee28523f

Hm. Uh. Hm.

I always felt self conscious on a beach. I mean, I had nothing to be self conscious about, I was in great shape, I trained every day, but... eeyeah... I don't know, I guess when you're a teenager, stuff like this happens.

So, I've been training for the last while. Faye... well... Faye has kind of been distant. I haven't seen her much and... well... it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. But hey, I manage. I do. So I decided to have a fun filled day on the beach with my friends... who were not there. Only one girl was on the beach.

Is this all I'm missing in my social life? One girl on a bea-Oh wait. She's a hot girl on the beach. A really hot girl on the beach. Er... uh...

Well, let's hope my demi-godliness helps me now.

I don't know if I want so much a girl to date, but you know, attention from a hot girl is nice. And uh I wouldn't mind a quickie. Hey. Just saying.

I walked down to beach, holding a towel, a book, and sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:24 pm

We Are Young. [Private] 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett lays there listening to her ipod. She was bored actually she's been bored for practiclly the last month. She hadn't done anything exciting lately, and she was itching for excitement of any form. She sits up slowly, and rubs her fingers through her hair. She turns her head and looks around. In the time she had been laying down, exactly one person had shown up at the beach, a boy.

Brett looks at the boy, and can't resist the erge to smile, he was pretty cute. She watches him for a bit, before adverting her gaze. She didn't want him to catch her looking at him. That would just be awkward. She sighs softly and sits there wondering if she should go talk to him. The song soon changes to Drive By, by Train and she smiles lightly. It was a good song, and she liked it. Soon she finds herself humming along to the song.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:56 pm

ALEXANDER

Hm. She's humming something. I don't know the song though. I get so caught up in training sometimes that I don't know most modern things. Like music for instance. My favorite song? Poison by Alice Cooper or Back to Paradise by 38 Special. In other words, they're old and outdated.

I guess she's not my type. All modern and stuff. Don't even know if she fights well.

THat's how people judge girls right? On their fighting abilities?

Or is it their looks and personality...

Meh... maybe I can ask some Aphrodite kid later. But in my opinion, fighting does take a good amount of my life up and I would like to know if someone I liked or enjoyed could hold their own against a monster. Eh.

I laid my towel down, took off my shirt, set my sunglasses down, and set my book down before diving into the sea, swimming around under the water. Mmm. Nice and cool. I came up for air and just let my body float around the coast line, enjoying the sun and the sounds of animals, training, and monsters nearby.

"Ahh..."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:04 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett sighs softly, and watches the boy. Maybe he wouldn't be able to tell she was watching him because she had sun glasses on. Wow that sounded stupid, most likely he wasn't even paying attention to her. She still couldn't decide if she should talk to him. Right now talking to him was winning, but that could always change.

After about two seconds she decides to talk to him. "Having fun?"she calls out to the boy before she could change her mind. Brett then reaches over to her ipod and turns the music off, and takes out her earbuds. She sits there waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:47 am

ALEXANDER

"Wh-what?" I yelled out surprisingly before... sorta falling under water. I swam to the surface in a couple of seconds and turned slightly red from the embarrassment. "Uh. Sort of?" I said, almost questioning myself as I did so.

I swam a little closer to shore so I could make sure to hear what she was saying.

Heh, look at me now Faye. Or uh, don't?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Brett chuckles and watches the boy. It was quiet amusing in all reality. She enjoyed scaring and shocking people. It provided some pretty great entertainment. She smirks and watches him some more. As she watches him she thinks of what to say. She didn't want to say anything stupid.

"Suprised you didn't I?"she calls out, still smirking. She then runs her fingers through her hair, waiting for him to reply. She was very tempted to get in the water, and swim. But she figured it could be awkward, of course she could always ignore him. That might work.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:22 am

ALEXANDER

"What? Me? Pfft. There was just a... rabid squirrel behind you and tried to warn you, but then... I fell under water... because of a... seaweed plant... that dragged me down," I blundered, feeling completely and utterly stupid afterwards.

"Okaymaybejustalittle," I said quickly and softly.

I swam up onto shore and over to the attractive girl. I sat in front of her and offered her my hand.

"Alex, you?" I asked with a feeling of trepidation.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:05 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett laughs and sits there, still watching him. "Oh really now? I rabid squirel? Oh I'm so scared. Help me"she says jokingly. Brett then pulls her hair into a sloppy ponytail, to get it out of her face. She then reaches out and shakes his hand. Her hand dropping to her side, after she lets go of his.

"Nice to meet you Alex. My names Brett, and you better not make fun of it"she says to him. She hated, HATED when people made fun of her for having a boys name. She happened to like her name, and it just angered her to hear people make fun of it. She folds her arms loosely across her chest, waiting for his reply.

She figured if he made fun of her name, she'd scare him with somelighting. She wouldn't zap him, that would be way too extreme. She'd just zap the ground a few feet away from him. Yeah that would be good. It would also teach him never to mess with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are Young. [Private]   We Are Young. [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Are Young. [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: