Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Young Family [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Young Family [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:18 pm

~Kyle Ethan Knight~

Young Family [Private] 548539_193311157450409_142963582485167_317898_794933879_n

Kyle tried to stay calm and relaxed as the three of the walked through the busy streets of New-York, but it was hard. For one; Kyle was sixteen, and even though he was starting to look more like an eighteen year old, people still gave him weird looks as he passed.

Why were they giving him weird looks, you ask. Well, because he was with a really hot brunette and..well, a baby. It didn't take a genius for people to most likely guess that the kid's was Kyle's. It's good that it didn't rake a genius because Kyle bet that there wouldn't be too many of his in New-York.

As Sophia pushed the pram, Kyle wrapped his arm around her waist, looking down at the ground. At times likes these, he wished that he had left his hair shielding his face instead of having it to the side more now.

"People are staring." Kyle murmed to Sophia. She knew how little confidence Kyle had.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Young Family [Private] Tumblr_lwurroHzFs1qa4w77o1_r1_500
Sophia felt pretty hot in these jeans and shirt. People were giving them looks. Sophia looked 18 and so did Kyle. Yet she knew they were young o have a baby. Alex soon fell asleep, a blue blanket wrapped tightly around him to keep him nice and warm. It was nice out, but Sophia wanted to make sure that Alex was nice and cozy. Sophia pushed up her avaitor sunglasses as she saw a group of boys looking. Sophia gave them the finger and they stopped laughing.

Sophia heard what Kyle saidand kissed him on his cheek.

"It's alright. If you are nervous, we can say he is our baby cousin or something," Sophia muttered to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Kyle watched as Sophia showed a group of random boys the finger. Whoa. They could both be so...different sometimes. He was quiet and she was...feisty. They were a perfect balance for each-other however; that's why their relationship worked so well.

Kyle thought about Sophia's suggestion for a moment before shaking his head at the thought. "No; then it would sound as if I am ashamed of our Alex." Kyle smiled. He could never be ashamed of them both.

Kyle, who was perfectly chilled in his baggy jeans and t-shirt could feel Sophia's lack of comfort. The hand he was holding her waist went up to her arm and he instant used his power to cool her down as they walked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Sophia nodded, feeling Kyle cool her down. She felt better. People were still looking and Sophia stepped back, hiding against Kyle. Now she felt uncomfortable. Alex was still sleeping, not being bothered by anything. Lucky baby. Sophia saw the small apartment that she saw in the newspaper. Sophia looked up at it. It was nice. From the outside it didn't seem too big or too small.

"This might be perfect," Sophia said to Kyle, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 am

Kyle kept his arm around Sophia, keeping her close to him as if he could protect her from people's stares. Looking up at the apartment, he nodded, smiling over at her and glancing at Alex, who was fast asleep. If only Kyle could sleep; he was just so tired.

Kyle knocked on the door, running a hand through his brown hair and moving it to the side, waiting for someone to answer the door. He wished that this place would be perfect. He didn't feel like trecking around the city all day.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Sophia looked up when an old lady answered the door. She smiled at Kyle and pinched his cheek. "What can I do for you?" She asked Kyle, smiling at him. Sophia bit her cheek to keep herself from laughing out loud. Sophia pushed the stroller up the steps and smiled at the old lady.

"We saw that the apartment was for sale and we wanted to look at it," Sophia said politely, trying to hide her accent.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Kyle tried to hide his shock and embarressment as the old woman pinched his cheek, rubbing it as she let go. He blushed, smiling at the woman politely ad he nodded along with what Sophia was saying. Her accent sounded...normal. Well,it sounded American but off somehow. Odd.

The woman seemed to notice this also but brushed it off, getting down to business. "Aren't you a little young to be looking for an apartment?" She asked Kyle.

"No, Ma'am. We are both nineteen. It's not the best situation for us but we are trying to do the best we can to raise a family. For you to give us a chance and look around would be really helpful and we will be so grateful." Kyle told her, putting on his goody-two shoes act. He was a good guy anyway; now he was just using it for his advantage.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Sophia smiled again and the woman nodded. "Well, I'm moving to Wales and I need to get rid of this apartment. If I'm going to die, I want to say I've been around the world. Wales is the last place I have not been yet," she said with a smile. Sophia nodded and squeezed Kyle's hand lightly.

"That's great. We are willing to but this apartment for the right price," Sophia said firmly. The old lady nodded. "Come in, come in! Take a seat," the lady said. Sophia glanced over at Kyle, and bit her lip, pulling her inside.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Wales? That old woman has a good choice in holiday locations ;)

Kyle smiled at the woman, closing the door behind them as they entered. Suprisingly, the apartment was modern and....not old smelling. Pretty spacious too, with a living room and kitchen in one. Alex started to cry in the pram and Kyle picked him up, rocking him gently back and forth as he stood, letting Sophia relax.

"Lovely baby. Looks like his Father." The old woman smiled, touching Alex' cheek lightly with her wrinkled hand before making them coffee. Kyle smiled at her, Alex stopping crying now and pulling on the fabric of Kyle's shirt instead. Kyle sat down on the sofa, waiting for the woman to speak as he looked down at Alex un his arms.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Sophia couldn't help but smile when the lady said that. Alex did look like Kyle. Sophia sat down next to Kyle, laying her head on his shoulders. Alex saw and kicked Sophia lightly. She laughed and made a face at Alex. Alex squirmed in response.

"He doesn't like sharing," Sophia said plainly, rubbing her eyes. She was tired and knew the coffee would make her feel better. The lady came back with two cups of coffee. Sophia smiled lightly.

"Thank you," Sophia said in an Anerican accent, smiling at the lady.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Kyle laughed as Alex kicked Sophia, poking his tongue out at him. Alex made some baby noises and continued to grab onto Kyle's shirt. Kyle brushed Alex's hair off his face before taking the coffee gratefully, taking a sip before placing it on the table.

"Right then. I'm Dorothey, but most call me Dot. You are?" Dot smiled, sitting in the arm chair across from them.

"I'm Kyle, this is Sophia and this is our son; Alexander." Kyle smiled at her, wanting Sophia to do the talking. He wasn't a talkative person.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Sophia smiled at Dot. "What a lovely family. If you do buy the apartment, what are you going to use it for?" She asked Kyle and Sophia while smiling at Alex.

"Uh, we wanted to live here. We could buy it today. I have the money," Sophia said before Kyle could say anything. Dot nodded and thought for a moment. "What price were you looking at?" Dot asked Sophia, knowing the woman in the family often made the money decisions.

"Maybe between one thousand or something. I dont know how prices are here in the city. I don't come from here," Sophia said, her Italian accent slipping in.

Post at the spring fling xD
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Kyle raised his eyebrows in suprise as Sophia said she had the money. When had they discussed that?! She continued however before he could ask her, and Alex started to squirm in his arms. Kyle continued to make faces at Alex, which made him stare at his Father.

"Where are you from then? Spain?" Dot asked nicely, noticing Sophia's accent change.

"I'm from Ontario, Canada and Sophia is Italian." Kyle told Dot, shooting Sophia a look that said 'Stop messing around and be serious'.

I did, at exactly 8:33 this morning xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Sophia shot Kyle a look when he gave her one. Alex made another noise and grabbed Kyle's shirt with his tiny hands. Sophia smiled again at Dot. "You know what, I'll give you the apartment for two thousand. I have enough money already," Dot said to Sophia, nodding.

"That would be great. I have the money right here," Sophia said, reaching for the diaper bag. Dot smiled. "I'll be right back," she said and left. Sophia pulled out the money, all in cash. She looked at Kyle and put a finger on his lips.

"Don't say anything. I'm paying for this," She said as Akex squirmed. Alex began to cry and squirm around in Kyle's arms, his head turning to where Dot had went.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 pm

"What?! I can't let you pay all of that on your own! I have monney for the freaking place as well. Don't - What do you want?!" Kyle stopped when Alex continued to squirm in his arms, and he didn't know what was wrong with him.

Kyle stood up, suddenley on edge with Sophia stressing him out and the fact that Alex wouldn't shut up. Kyle rocked him back and forth on the spot, singing to him and finally getting him to calm down. Crap, babies were hard work.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Sophia tried her best not to explode on Kyle. She pulled Alex from Kyle's arms when he started to cry again. Sophia was about to do something when he suddenly stopped and blinked, looking up at Sophia. Suddenly a hiss was heard and Sophia jumped when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. Alex pulled on Sophia's hair, almost saying 'told you so.' Sophia turned and shrieked, seeing a snake lady. She smiled and reached out for Alex. Sophia screamed and punched the monster in the face, her hand getting burned from the skin. The monster stepped back, surprised.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Kyle knew he ahould have thought more of Alex's reaction to Dot. Kyle felt the pipes under the houses shake as his clenched his fists and he finally brought his hand up, thrusting it into the air before him. As he did this, the water burst and transformed into ice shards, hitting the snake woman all however her body.

She screamed in pain yet had not been defeated. Kyle grabbed Sophia's hand, pulling her and Alex begind him so he was shelding her. The snake woman attacked again, yet Kyle reached into his jean pocket and pulled out a small yet razor sharp celestial bronze dagger. He lunged at the woman yet only grazed her, the dagger falling to the ground in front of Sophia.

"Bite me, bish." Kyle growled, distracting the monster Sophia could finish it off.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Sophia quickly picked up the dagger as Alex made baby noises, his tiny fist hitting Sophia's chest. With a baby in one arm, Sophia threw the dagger at the snake lady, hitting her in the eye. The snake lady screamed and turned to dust. Sophia breathed heavily as Alex pulled on Sophia's hair, drool trickling from his chin. She shook her head at Alex and wiped his chin with her good hand. Sophia looked down at her bad hand, seeing a few burns.

"Well, now we dot have to pay for the apartment," Sophia said to Kyle with a light smile before sitting on the couch, exhausted. Alex squealed, pulling on Sophia's long dark hair again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Kyle, whilst panting to get his breath back, nodded. He sat doen on the sofa next to Sophia and Alex, gently pulling Sophia's hair from Alex's tiny hands and picking him up instead, holding him in his arms. "Yeah; at least now we don't have to pay. I can't believe I couldn't tell she was lying. She said she loved Wales! Who loves Wales?!"

Kyle caught sight of Sophia's burnt had, wincing. He pointed to one of the rucksacks that was lying on the ground. "I think there is some ambrosia in the bag, babe. Oh, and Alex's nappie needs changing." Kyoe told her, pinching his nose to stop the smell getting to his nose.

British lesson two; 'diaper' is the same as a 'nappie'
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Sophia nodded, putting a piece of the godly food in her mouth. The pain went away, but the burns still showed. Sophia brought out a diaper and some wipes and put it on the coffee table. She grabbed Alex and laid him down on the couch. Sophia pulled off the tabs on the diaper, wrinkling her noise.

"Oh gods," Sophia said, making a funny face. If Akex could smile, then he did. Sophia quickly changed his diaper and put the baby clothes back on. Ew. Alex pulled on Sophia's shirt as she kissed him on his forehead. Sophia wrapped up the diaper and three it at Kyle.

"Throw it out lover boy. Go to sleep too. You're tired," Sophia said to Kyle, kissing him on the lips.

I knew that xD
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Kyle ducked as Sophia threw the nappie at him, it narrowly missing his head. Disgusted, he picked it up and threw it in the trash-can outside, slamming the door closed behind him as he entered again. Drawing the locks on the door, Kyle crossed over to Sophia, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Alright. What about Alex's bed?" Kyle asked, dissapearing quickly to look in the other three rooms of the apartment. One was a bedroom with a large, double bed in the centre. One was a bathroom and the other room was empty. Perfect. By the looks of everything, nothing had been used. The bed had never been slept in either.

Course ya did xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Sophia leaned back ito Kyle, loving the feel of his arms around her. Sophia bit her lip, thinking.

"I can asked Chris to drop off the stuff later. For now, he can sleep in the carseat. Just for a bit though," Sophia said, seeing how Akex was already falling asleep. Sophia picked up Alex, kissing his nose before putting him in the carseat. Finally. Sophia turned around and threw her arms around Kyle, kissing him passionately. Sophia hadn't been able to do that in a long time. Sophia missed kissing Kyke like this.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Kyle stumbled back in suprise as Sophia threw herself at him; not that he was complaining. He fell back onto the sofa with Sophia lying ontop of him. He moved his lips against hers passionatly also, only pulling away to breathe.

"Love you, Italy." Kyle smiled at her, his hazel eyes shining despite the dark bags beneath them. He kissed Sophia gently on the lips again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Sophia smiled and ran her hands through Kyle's hair. She missed him way too much. She kissed him back softly, one hand resting on his chest. She pulled away, her nose against his.

"Love you too Snowy," Sophia whispered to him before kissing him again softly before kissing Kyle harder. Sophia and Kyke never had alone time anymore.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Kyle hadn't been in a situation like this with Sophia for a long time; she was right. When she was pregnant, it had seemed...wromg somehow and Alex was preventing them from even touching due to his lack of being able to share. It was adorable, but frustrating.

Kyle was also just so...tired. It was unbelievable how tired his was. He felt like falling asleep right now but he didn't. Instead, he kissed Sophia back, both of his hands resting on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Family [Private]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: