Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Young Family [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Young Family [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Sophia saw the sword being slid towards her. She gently put Alex down in the kitchen counter so she could kill the monster. Gripping the sword, Sophia attacked the monster, spinning and then slashing at it's side quickly. The hellhound cried out and turned to dust quickly. Sophia coughed a bit from the dust. Alex stopped crying though.

Sophia walked over to Alex, picking him up and going over to Kyke, holding her hand out to him.

"You okay?" Sophia asked Kyle, her swirly eyes worried for him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:49 pm

rising above my haters,

Kyle coughed as the dust fell over him, taking Sophia's hand and slowly getting to his feet and dusting himself off. He nodded, coughing again as he tried to get the dust out of his mouth. Running a hand through his hair, he messed it up as he tried to clear it, a small drip of blood dripping from above his eyebrow.

"I'm fine." He said, almost defensivly. He could handle stuff himself, you know. He wasn't the beat fighter due to his kind and caring personality but he could handle himself.

Kyle reached forward, taking Alex off Sophia and looking at her with a smile, suddenly pretty tired. "Go take a shower. I'm fine." Kyle assured huer, leaning in to kiss her on the lips to try and pursuade her further.

tag: GREEK // image credit: N/A
CREATED BY KAY ATSDS & CAUTION

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Sophia blinked a few times. Shower? Well, okay. Sophia kissed his lips softly before Alex could do anything. Sophia went into the bathroom, closing the door. Sophia looked at get wound before she stepped into the shower, the water stinging her side. Sophia quickly took a shower, the pain almost being unbearable.

Sophia took a quick shower and walked back out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Kyle, can you help me," Sophia called out, suddenly a bit embarrassed. She was asking for help to fix up her wound. She felt five years old.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

rising above my haters,

Kyle laid the sleeping Alex down in his cot, going back into the living-room/kitchen to find Sophia there, asking her his help. He raised his eyebrows, which dissapeared beneath his soft brown hair before nodding, blushing slightly.

"Uh...yeah, sure. What do you want me to do?" He asked her, his hazel eyes trying to remain on her face instead of checking her out because he didn't want to be a jerk. From now on, however, Kyle promised to be more of a man, instead of a blushy boy.

Kyle felt the sudden urge to kiss her, but seeing as she was onoy wrapped up in a towel, he doubted whether that was a good idea or not because things might get very...carried away and very fast.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Sophia noticed Kyle blush. Oh yeah, she was in a towel. Sophia smiled lightly, walking over to Kyle. She kissed his neck gently, trailing kisses up to his lips. She kissed his lips lightly before pulling away grinning. Sophia loved teasing.

"Help me wrap my wound please," Sophia whispered in Kyle's ear, blowing her want breath over his ear.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 pm

rising above my haters,

Kyle smirked, also blushing lightly as Sophia started to tease him, kissing him and breathing in his ear. He bit his lip, trying to stop the red going to his cheeks yet failing terribly. He kissed Sophia's cheek quickly before going over tobthe bags, pulling out a first-aid kit.

Getting out the bandages, Kyle looked back at Sophia, his hazel eyes seeming to glow. He swallowed the salivia that had formed in his throat, looking down at the first-aid kit in his hands. "So hoe do you, um, want to do this?" He asked, looking back up at her with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Sophia grinned when she saw Kyle blush. She loved to tease and make him blush. Best part of being with him. Sophia laughed lightly, not being able to contain it.

"Uh...just wrap it. After your done, we can do something else," Sophia told Kyle with a small grin, kissing him on the lips. It felt good to kiss him on the lips. Sophia hadn't been able due to Alex. Now, she could kiss him all she wanted
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 pm

rising above my haters,

Moving his lips against Sophia's, glad that Alex was asleep. Don't get him wrong; Kyle adored his son, and literally loved him more than anything else in the world but he was a bit...possessive. It was...cute and annoying at the same time. Kyle decided that in the future, he was going to embarress Alex in front of his girlfriends to get revenge. And Kyle would probably only be thirty when he son started to date. That's...a scary thought; being old. Like Sophia.

Cupping the side of her face in his hand, and the other holding the roll of bandages, Kyle pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath, pressing his forehead to Sophia's. He was pretty proud of himself when he realised that he wasn't blushing, which was an improvment for him. Maybe he was making progress on being a...man...?

"Do you want me to hold the towel up while you wrap it up?" He asked her, his hazel eyes looking into her swirly ones with a small smirk. "Because, chances are, I'm going to accidently...hurt you if I try and wrap it up." He told her, having to rephrase himself before he said something stupid, impulsive and flirtacious.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Sophia nodded and brushed a piece of hair from her face. Seemed like a good idea. Sophia grabbed the wrap from Kyle and put some of the towel in his hand. Sophia wrapped her side quickly. She wanted to spend some time with Kyle before Alex woke up.

Sophia finished and looked at Kyle, grinning slightly. Gods he was so handsome.

"Love you, Sophia said to Kyle before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 pm

rising above my haters,

Still holding Sophia's towel up so it didn't fall, Kyle ran his thumg lightly over her cheek as he kissed her back, pulling away to smile and say to her; "Ti amo." He said with a laugh.

Pulling Sophia closer to him again, Kyle leaned down to kiss Sophia's neck gently, wondering what Sophia was thinking. He wasn't too sure how far she wanted. to go and wanted to ask her what she was thinking, but he didn't. Instead he pulled away to press his forehead against her, kissing the tip of her nose lightly before her lips again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Family [Private]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4