Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the young beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:59 am

I layed down on the soft cool sand as the evening sky falls to night. I loved watching the sun set exspecialy on weekends. I yawned as the sky grew darker and couldent help but doze off a little.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 am

the young beach Abigail
|Abigail|17|Morrigan|
// A T H E N A \\

The night was young, the stars only starting to come out in the darkening sky. Abigail stood by the beach, the waves licking the soles of her bare feet. She had her arms crossed on her chest, hugging herself tightly. It was starting to get cold now. She smiled, staring off into the distance. She was about to leave for the Athena cabin when she spotted the outline of a young boy nearby.

Knowing that darkness was creeping in, Abby approached the boy. He couldn't be more than five years old. It was going to be real dark soon, and it wouldn't be exactly safe for a boy his age to be outside. Abigail crouched down behind him and shook him slightly. "Hey. It's almost dark," she said gently, ruffling the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 am

"5 more minutes." I mumbled slighly half asleep. I stayed laying down for a few more seconds then shot up and pulled out my dagger (that looks like a sword with my size) "what do you want from me?" I asked shaking and very scared, not used to people trying to wake me up in the dark..
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 am

Abby inched back, seeing the boy pull out a dagger. She almost fell back to the sand in surprise. Both of her hands were planted firmly on the sand now to keep herself from falling.

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you," Abigail said, letting out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She sat up straighter, smiling at the boy. "I'm Abby, daughter of Athena."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:21 am

I put my dagger away with shaky hands, "Im Timmy, son of Aphrodite." I said taking a deep breathe. "what are you doing here so late?" I asked a little calmer.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:27 am

Abby chuckled. Wasn't she the one supposed to ask that question? Well anyway, Abby found Timmy really adorable. Especially with his little weapon. A lot of people probably won't take him seriously if he threatened them with his dagger. "I could ask the same of you," she said. "It's not exactly safe to sleep outdoors alone at this time of the night."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:30 am

"yes it is." I said with an evil smirk. "the flying things wont catch me cause im small and can blend in easy." I said grinning. "and if a hermes kid trys to take my stuff theyll have to get through my dagger" I said sitting down where I was.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:35 am

What a brave little kid, Abigail thought to herself, laughing slightly. "And what if an Ares kid comes and tries to beat you up? Or an angry Poseidon kid comes and takes his anger out on you?" she suggested, half-smiling at Timmy. She wouldn't really count on these things happening--she was just wondering what solutions Timmy would come up with. She was sitting beside him now to keep him company. Abby couldn't just leave him there alone. Her conscience won't allow it.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 am

"Im wearing my bathing suit and have my floaties in my pocket, so that takes care of the angry posiedon kid, and an ares kid wouldent beat me up cause hed trip over me before he could." I said cofidently while smiling.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:44 am

Abigail chuckled. That wasn't an answer she expected. Kids really did have wild imaginations. "I see," she said, her giggles dying down. She paused for a while, thinking of another question to challenge Timmy. "What if they all join forces--the flying things, the Hermes kid, the Ares kid and the Poseidon kid? What are you going to do then?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:49 am

"im going to run to my cabin and hide under my bed." I said shaking a little from thinking about it. "what would you do?" I asked wonderingly.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:54 am

"Sounds like a good plan," Abby said, looking at Timmy. Gods, she hoped she didn't scare him or anything. If the boy start having nightmares about it, Abby was never going to forgive herself. "As for me?" Abby took a few moments to think. "I'll hope that the flying things have more interesting targets. I'll chuck my sword at the Ares kid and make him think that the Poseidon and the Hermes kids did it, then run as they all fight among themselves," she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:02 am

"sounds good." I said thinking about it. "what would you do if an ares kid a hermes kid, a hades kid, a zeus kid and hephutus kid came after you?" I asked mis prounouncig hephatus.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 am

Abigail slightly covered her mouth, trying to hide her giggles while Timmy tried to say Hephaestus. "It's Huh-fest-us, or Huf-eye-stus," Abby said kindly, hugging her legs close to her chest. She started to play with the sand randomly just for something to do with her hands. That was ADHD for her.

"Well, I'll wonder why they'd be after me in the first place," Abby mused thoughtfully, smiling at Timmy. "Probably just run though, while I figure out why they're after me. You?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:51 am

"I thing id run and hide behind Chiron.. or hide under my bed." I said yawning a little. "what time is it?" I asked yawning more. "I sleepy." I said laying down on the sand slowly dozing in and out of sleep.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 am

Abigail glanced at her wrist and realized that she hadn't worn her watch today. However, judging from the dark sky overhead, Abby could see that it was already late. Maybe a bit too late for a child like Timmy to be awake.

"Let's go back to the cabins then. I'm sure your bed will be really comfy to sleep on," Abby suggested as she stood up, brushing off some of the sand from her outfit. She held out a hand to Timmy to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:16 am

as soon as I went to blink I fell asleep, not noticing the hand tha was outstreched. as soon as I fell asleep thought I saw nothing but my family before they were brutally murrderd. I could feel tears escape my eyes as I remeberd them.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:32 am

Abby smiled to herself as she pulled her hand back, realizing that the little boy had fallen asleep. She returned back to her sitting position beside him, knowing that she couldn't leave him there alone in his vulnerable state. Within moments however, Abby thought she could hear crying. Frowning, she turned back to Timmy but she couldn't really see him well in the dark. Concerned, she brushed the hair off his face. "Timmy? Wake up, Tim. Are you alright?" she asked anxiously, guessing that the boy was probably having a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 am

my eyes slowly opend as more tears came out. I wiped the tears away but couldent help it. I had started crying. I tryed stopping but my emotions were all mixed up and held back I finally couldent take the pain of loosing my family. (((you chould come on chat. a bunch of peope are on.)))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:47 am

Instinctively, Abby pulled Timmy into a hug. She didn't know why he had suddenly burst into tears, but knew better than to ask. She soothingly rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. She didn't dare say anything, knowing that no words were needed here. She didn't need to tell him that it was okay, since it was obviously not. Nor did she need to tell him that everything will be fine, since she had no idea regarding the cause of his crying. Abby continued to rub his back as Timmy cried, waiting for him to mellow down.

((I'm no good at chats with a lot of people, which is why I don't visit the chatroom often xD))
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:51 am

I continued crying for a couple more seconds then wiped tears away still shaking a little. I leaned on her shoulder and closed my eyes for a miute to think. I couldent handle the pain anymore its to much.

((Please? theres only like 3-6 people on including me, and im really bored.))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:56 am

Abby could feel her shirt going damp, but she could care less. She thought for a few moments before finally speaking. "Do you want to go back to your cabin now?" she asked softly, pulling away to see his face. She took out a hanky and went to wipe some of his tears away. Timmy's siblings probably know why he was crying, and so they would be able to help him more. Abby was just a stranger to him until now, so she wasn't sure if there was any way she could help him besides being a shoulder to cry on.

((If I go on, I would probably be too tongue-tied to say anything, so it's not like I'm going to be able to talk if I'm online there xD))
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:04 am

I wiped the remaining tears away and looked at her. I shook my head no after a moment of thinking and looked bac kup at her. "they dont know why im crying." I said knowing the reason. "no one but chiron and my step mommy know." I said with pain and saddness clear in my eyes.

((so.. idc, just as long as you come on, its 4am here. im up cause im scared cause of a stupid nightmare))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:12 am

"Oh, I see," Abby said, not knowing what else to say. She ruffled Timmy's hair, tucking some stray ones behind his ears. Abby sighed, feeling her eyelids droop. My, it was late. Harpies might suddenly come out and confront them for having broken curfew. She turned to Timmy. "What do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:21 am

"I dont know" I said sniffling a little and laying down again. I stared at her, not wanting to fall asleep again so I stayed with my eyes open, just making it worse I dozed off again not dreamig anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the young beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the young beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next