Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} Empty
PostSubject: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember,
Noelle Liddell, Daughter of Khione

Noelle walked to the beach, wearing capris and a black tank top. She was slightly chilly, but she always was, being a daughter of Khione. She spread out a blanket on the sand and sat there. She watched the waves crash upon each other and onto the shore. Nature was truly a beautiful thing. She was indeed a nature girl. She ran her pale fingers through the sand as her caramel brown hair tossed and tangled in the wind. She looked out the the water again and saw it was only about an hour until sunset. She decided to stay there until the sun had officially set.
And s song someone sings, once upon a December
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:34 pm

It's been a long time coming.
And the tables' turned around.
Cause one of us is goin'
Cause one of us is goin' down.

JAMES TULLAN

LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} Far-cry-3-trailer

Come on then. bub! I ain't getting any younger! James thought as the shark closed in on him.

James was about... ehh... a couple hundred feet off shore. He was just swimming, trying to put on some bulk for the things to come. He didn't know exactly what was coming... or who... but he had a dream that foreshadowed something big and something evil. So he came out here to swim. It was when he was thinking about his life recently when this ass came down and tried to kill him.

He wasn't sure if the shark was late when it came to migration or the shark never left, because well, if the monsters in the forest can't get out, then how can fish?

Well, anyway, he had just popped his claws in the water, the shark swimming as fast as he can toward James. I'll skip over the brutal fight, but James was next dragging the corpse onto shore, spitting on the ground. He sniffed, realizing how weird he must look, dragging a shark onto shore. If Skyla could see him now.

ALSO HOW BADASS! HE KILLED A SHARK IT'S SO COOL I JUST-GOD! YEAHHHH!! AMERICA! Ahem, sorry. As people know, when I narrate the story, sometimes I get out of hand.

I'm not running.
It's a little different now.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Noelle watched the ocean and saw a man swim out of it with something dragging behind him. What.. what was that..? Noelle gasped loudly when she saw it was the biggest shark she'd ever seen in her life. She clasped her hand over her mouth and watched as the man spit on the ground. She stood up and decided to check it out. She examined the shark; yep that thing was dead. "Did you.. kill this shark..?" she asked quietly. She was always pretty shy, didn't really talk much unless she was completely intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

Oh she was beautiful. He shrugged and sniffed, his modesty-factor coming into play. He put his hand out to lean against something, but there was nothing. So he just tried to save himself by moving his hand against his hip.

"Oh not much of it, darlin'. A man has to do what a man-Oh that's not true. Even I can say this was hard and I've killed a lot of guys. I mean, I fought a shark in water and killed it. That was probably-Oh wait I'm talking out loud. Okay well so much for the badass approach," Stop... stop rambling James.

James then looked at the shark. He wondered how in the hell did he kill that?

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 am

Noelle smiled and giggled as the guy rambled on about the shark. "Good job, that's pretty amazing.." she said, laying a hand on the carcass. She looked up to the guy and smiled. Then she started retreating back to her blanket. She picked up a book and began reading. After reading a few pages, she looked up and still saw the guy standing by the shark. "You can come and join me, if you'd like. I always like company.." she said, surprised at herself. She wasn't acting normally. She never was this communicative. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:13 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"Oh... well yeah you know, I do that most days. Killing sharks, wolves, bears, oh it doesn't matter," Actually he did kill a lot of bears on the island at one point. Just cause. Don't know about the wolves and I know that is the only shark he's ever killed but 'ey. It's cool. I don't judge my characters.

Anyway, he heard her offer and remembered what Skyla told him about being a friendlier person. See, he could really go for a cigar and a beer right now but he's not going to. Why? Because he wants to be a nice person and not blow smoke in that girl's face and then probably pour beer over... okay well let's just continue, shall we? Hm?

Okay so basically now he sat down next to her, on the sand.

"What are you uh... reading?" He asks, now trying to put out his best 'friendly vibe' not the 'I just killed a shark. Whatchu got?' vibe out.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:28 am

Noelle looked up, seeing he had accepted her offer. "It's called The Lovely Bones. It's about a girl who went murdered and she's pretty much just telling her life and trying to get out that she was murdered. It's pretty good so far." She said, placing her bookmark and setting her book down. She turned to the man, tilting her head. "I don't think I ever got your name.. I'm Noelle, Noelle Liddell. Daughter of Khione." she spoke with her naturally quiet voice. It almost sounded like a mumble, but most people could understand her anyway.
font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; color:#fff; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:2px; line-height:100%; text-align:center;">And s song someone sings, once upon a December
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:57 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"Oh uh... sorry, not too well versed in modern or recently modern literature. I uh..." Should he tell her his real age? That he's apparently over fifty years old but looks about eighteen or nineteen? And that he grew up on an island for most of his life? Be honest? Hah. Nope. "I've been out of town for a while," Ya did it, Tullan.

"James Tullan a Son of Lyssa," James introduced himself. "So uh... how are you doing?"

Well of course now he wanted to hit on her but he had this whole 'I'm a nice guy' thing going so he can't. Usually he'd just hit on her until something hit and just uh... again, let's not get into that. But for now, he's a nice guy trying to get the girl. He wasn't exclusive to anyone just yet, so he had the liberty to be a little free.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 am

Noelle smiled. "Nice to meet you, James. And I'm doing we-" she began to say before being interrupted by a ball being thrown to the back of her head. She turned around and saw a bunch of Aphrodite girls giggling. She muttered a curse under her breath as the girls yelled out "What's wrong Noelle? Upset that you'll never get a guy? I bet he's sitting there only because he feels sorry for you." the girls cackled and walked away. Noelle held in her tears and took a deep breath. "It's okay, they always make fun of me. Since the first day I got here. I just deal with it." she said, using the fakest smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:15 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

Making fun of a girl? Seriously? Even I, the narrator, thinks that's low. I mean come on she's just a cute girl who looks remarkably similar to that guy's girlfriend in Kick Ass I mean come on guys seriously.

James obviously felt some of the same way because when he heard the stupid comments made by the Aphrodite girls, he stood up and crossed his arms. "Darlin's, in about five seconds, everyone in the whole camp will feel sorry for you..."

He popped three claws on his right hand and looked at all of them.

"When they visit the infirmary," James smirked at them and they did the only thing they could do when they faced the near-psychopathic killer with freakin wolverine claws.

They ran. Faster than they would probably ever would again. He sat back down next to her, retracting his claws back into his hand.

"Sorry about those girls, darlin'. I don't like it when people pick on other people. Never been a fan of bullies," He told her.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 am

Noelle looked at what he did for her. She almost started tearing up again. No one has even done something so nice for her before. She smiled and said "T-thank you.. so much. You didn't have to do that..." she said looking down, fiddling with her fingers. She was forever grateful. She smiled brighter than she had in a while. She looked at him. "Wanna see something cool?" she asked, holding her hand out. She closed her eyes, concentrating. All of a sudden there was snow falling into the palm of her hand. She looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"I did. I don't let girls like you get hurt by that kind of stuff," He replied, looking as the wounds opened up from his claws closed. "Wait... uh girls like you... I didn't mean that-I meant gentle. But not to say that you weren't... oh..."

James, look, I know the shy and unconfident act might work with some women, but I just gotta ask... WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? YOU JUST KILLED AND DRAGGED A SHARK CORPSE ONTO SHORE AND NOW YOU ARE FUMBLING WITH YOUR WORDS!? OH MY GODS! *kicks the door down and leaves. A new guy comes in* Ahem. Sorry, let me continue where he left off. Now where was he... oh yes.

Anyway, James was marveling at her ability to create snow. It was... soft... gentle. Not like much he had seen in his long, long life. He then realized the way he could damage her. He could bring all kinds of danger to her door if he ever let himself get into what he was feeling now, then she could be hurt and he would not be able to handle that.

His hand closed into a fist as the snowflakes dropped on it.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:49 am

Noelle smiled as she watched the snow gently fall on their hands. She watched, mesmerized. She always loved this small power she had. She usually used it for a relaxer, to help herself calm down. She watched as her clear grey eyes shined as the sun was beginning to set. The sun was a burnt orange, as the waves started to become little glimmers of bright light. She looked up to the horizon, enjoying the moment. This was a nice evening. Not too hot, not too cold, it was just right. She used her free hand to run her fingers through her dark hair. In this sunlight, she almost looked as pale as a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:58 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

Oh. Romance. Right... I uh.. I gotta switch to a different narrator. Hey! Hey Larry! It's a Romance scene! Y-yeah! It's with James! Yes, it's your turn! No, I did it last week, it's your turn now! No don't you walk out! Don't you-Awww you ass.

Okay well. Uhhh...

"I uh... you're different Noelle. And not the bad kind of different," Sorry that is the best line I could come up with short notice, deal with it characters. "Um... so uh... I-I don't know but, would you like to... go out some time?"

James wasn't sure how this century romance worked. He remembered liking a girl back in the fifties when he was ten. And there were flings since then but that was island romance. It wasn't the same as this. He looked over to her and realized how actually beautiful she was. He didn't look closely before, but she was fair-skinned, had dark hair, beautiful eyes... wow...

Seriously, where the hell is Larry?

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:05 am

Noelle smiled, slightly blushing. "Thanks.. And I'd love to." she smiled, closing her hand to stop the snow. She pushed her hair back again as she started standing up. The sun had set and now the stars were out and it was almost pitch black. She folded up her blanket. "Damn.. it's so dark..." she huffed. She would never find her way back. She never really made a mental map of the camp. It sucked, she really depended on daylight, and now she screwed herself over. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

NO YOU ARE NOT ON A CALL! NO THAT IS NOT YOUR WIFE, THAT IS A COFFEE MAKE-Oheeyyyy. Sorry I didn't... okay back to the story.

So James stood up as the landscape had gotten dark. He couldn't see very well, but he could smell pretty well. And that sounds a little bit weird, but that was part of his abilities. He smelled stuff.

"Come on, I'll walk you to uh... your cabin," He told her, grabbing her hand in the dark. "I'm right here, just hear my whispers in the dark and you'll be fine."

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:17 am

Noelle smiled, linking her arm with his as the silently walked home. As they did, she made a mental map of Camp, so she wouldn't have to do this again. When they reached the cabin, she stood at the entrance and smiled. "Thanks for hanging out with me today.. I had fun." she smiled, letting go of his arm. She wanted to mention them going out sometime, but she was afraid of being pushy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:22 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"I had fun too. It's not every day I get to threaten Aphrodite girls," He grins.

What does he uh... do? On the island, this would mean one thing, but again, we will not go into that right now. In the fifties, he'd probably kiss her hand and say good night, a little bit of chivalry love. In the modern day? He hadn't had much... experience in the dating world so far. Hm.

"So uh..."

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:26 am

She giggled, and out of nowhere she got on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. She blushed madly and quickly said "See you next Friday!" giggling as she walked inside her cabin. Yep, she just set the date for their next hang out. Or date. But she refused to call it a date yet. She changed into her pajama's and climbed into bed. She thought of how nice of a time she had that night, and hopefully the next night would be even better. Her eyes fluttered closed as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}   LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETS GO TO DA BEACH, BEACH {SAM}
Page 1 of 1