Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the young beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the young beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:25 am

Abigail sighed as Timmy went back to sleep. She began to make little sandcastles for something to do. But even as she did, she kept a close watch on Timmy, half-expecting him to start crying again. Though it seemed like he was no longer having a nightmare, Abigail knew how dreams can shift easily from good to bad.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 am

I was dreaming I was in a candy land game but all of a sudden there was someone standing infront of me. it was like a shost zombie thing, it had a knife as it slowly approached me. I could feel my shorts get wet as I started to shake. I had tears in my eyes from being scared.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:35 am

Abigail was quick to notice when something was again wrong. She heard a bit of what sounded like crying again. She then started to shake Timmy like before, trying to rouse him from his nightmare. It also seemed like he wet himself too. Frowning to herself and wondering why Timmy was having these bad dreams, Abigail said in a gentle voice, "Timmy, wake up. It's not real. I'm here. Don't be scared..."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 pm

my eyes shot open and I looked around franticly seeing if anyone was there. I saw the girl and my memorys came flooding back. I lend my head against her shoulder as tears came out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 am

Abigail felt really bad for Timmy. What had he done to deserve a lot of nightmares? He was just a kid. She rubbed his back soothingly like before. Her mind pondered on possibilities on what to do with him. It was starting to get a little hard since Abby herself was beginning to feel sleepy. It was already late, after all.

"I think we better go to Chiron," Abigail suggested softly, wiping some of Timmy's ears away. It was Abby's best idea so far, but she was still thinking of other alternatives in case Timmy didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am

"n-no, im just going to go to sleep in my cabin" I said getting up slowly. I got up and walked to my cabin and fell asleep for about an hour, then I woke up. I got out of bed and went back to the beach and watched the sky slowly turn.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 am

Not really reassured by the idea but not wanting to force Timmy to do something else, Abigail watched the little boy disappear into the path of the cabins. She sighed and turned her gaze to the vast sea. She ought to be going to sleep herself. She didn't want to get chased by harpies for being out past curfew. Abigail started to walk back to the Athena cabin and practically collapsed in her bunk. She closed her eyes, hoping that Timmy would finally get some good dreamless sleep, and that was the last thing she remembered before she drifted off to dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:05 pm

I layed down on the sand and slowly dozed off into a peacful sleep, using sand as a pillow an blanket, I dozed off saring at the sun rising. I had a peaceful dream and nothing more but a soft snore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the young beach   the young beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the young beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: