Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Young Family [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Young Family [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Sophia kissed Kyle back. His kisses seemed slow though. Sophia knew he was tired. Sophia pulled away, resting her head on his chest. She closed her eyes, taking in Kyle's scent.

"You are tired. Sleep. We can continue later," Sophia said as she looked at him, wiling. She knew that would make Kyle blush. Sophia laid her head on his chest again, waiting for him to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:40 am

Kyle blushed brightly when Sophia said...what she said. He played with her dark hair lightly as he waited for sleep to come to him. He had no clue why he was going to go to sleep on the sofa when there a perfectly good bed in the other room.

Despite these thoughts, Kyle fell into a deep sleep with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Sophia woke up and rolled off of Kyle' rubbing her eyes. The sun was starting to set. Sophia stretched and her eyes opened. Alex was awake and trying to reach the things that were on the top of the carset. Sophia smiled and pulled Alex out of the carset. Alex made baby noises as spit dribbled down his chin. Sophia laughed and wiped it off, reaching for a diaper. A knock on the door was heard. Sophia bit her lip, not knowing weather or not to answer it. Sophia went over to Kyke and shook him.

"Kyle!"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Kyle rolled over in shock as someone woke him up, off the sofa and falling with a thud on the wooden floor, right on his face. He cussed quietly, rubbing his forehead. Sitting up, he put his finger over his lips in a silence motion, trying to listen to who was at the door.

"Let me in, or I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your...apartment down!" Someone yelled through the door. Kyle rolled his eyes. Chris.

Standing up, Kyle unlocked and opened the front door for his friend, finding Chris with about three bags and a cot leaning against the wall beind them. "Man, you look like crap." He told Kyle, who nodded in agreement.

"Yo. Sophia. Next time you want someone to bring you something, find someone else, kay?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes at Chris. Alex was still pulling on her hair. Sophia walked over to Chris and gave Alex to him.

"Watch your nephew for a but while I set the stuff up," Sophia told Chris, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Sophia grabbed the stuff and dragged it into the empty room, planning to set it up later.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Chris nodded in agreement, taking Alex from his half-sister and bouncing him up and down in his arms. Kyle grabbed two of the bags, following Sophia into the spare room and wrapping his arms around her waist from behind quickly, glad they got a minute alone whilst Chris was in the other room with Alex.

"You okay?" He asked her softly, pressing his lips against her neck.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Sophia sighed and leaned back into Kyle. She shook her head, letting her hair fall into her face.

"This is going to be hard to do. I need to get a job or something. Baby things cost a lot of money," Sophia said to Kyle, closing her eyes. Sophia lived Akex to death, but she knew the next few months, or years would be hard.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Kyle tightened his arms around Sophia's waist, stopping kissing her neck and resting his chin on her shoulder. He sighed, closing his eyes. "I have already thought about it, babe. I'll get the job. I can work at an ice-rink in the days and do gigs in the nights."

He knew it meant that he wouldn't be around as much as he shoukd, but at least Alex would have grown up with all the things he wanted. He also didn't want Sophia working; it wasn't nice for her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Sophia shook her head. She would not let Kyle do all the work. He would never be home. Sophia and Alex would miss Kyle way too much.

"No way. I want to work too. Alex and I will never get to see you," Sophia said, turning around to look Kyle in the eyes. She wrapped her arms around him, not wanting to let go forever.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Kyle shook his head, smiling sadly down at Sophia. There was no way he was going to loee thia arguement; he disn't have the balls to argue with most people but when something like this was involved, he would.

"No. I'm sorry, I have to do this. It would be better for Alex if he spent more time with you. The Mother is always more loved then the father." He said sadly, looking at the grounvd.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Sophia turned and gave Kyle and look. She quickly kissed his lips. Sophia pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

"No. We will work equally. He will love us both the same," Sophia told Kyle, giving him a stern look.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Kyle watched Sophia for another moment, realising that he wasn't going to be able to win this arguement. All he wanted was for Sophia to be happy. He was making her unhappy right now and he never wanted to do that.

"Alright. We can take it in turns. You can work two days a week, and I cab ork three." He said with a shrug, kissing Sophia's cheek affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:13 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at Kyle. She was going to get no where with him. Might as well agree. Sophia kissed Kyle on the lips, her arms wrapping around his neck. Suddenly, Alex started crying. Sophia sprinted from Kyle and to Alex, wondering what stupid thing Chris did. She almost laughed at what she saw. Alex had spit up all over Chris.

"You were bouncing him werent you?" Sophia asked Chris, taking Akex from him. Alex had some of his spit up on him. Sophia walked to the bathroom, trying to soothe him.

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry I haven't been posting.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:12 am

Kyle folllowed after Sophia, practically wetting himelf with laughter when he saw Chris with sick all over him. Chris glared at the son of Khione, looking disgusted. "This is why I am never having Kids!" Chris exclaimed and Kyle rolled his eyes.

Kyle crossed over to the back-pack on the sofa; the one he had brought with him himself. He opened it up, pulling out a button up blue checkered shirt and threw it to Chris, who caught it. "Oh, stop whining and put that on. Just go into another room and do it; no-one wants to see you half-naked."

Kyle went into the bathroom, running a hand through his brown hair and keeping it back off his face. He watched Alex as he stopped crying, reaching towards Kyle with his small hands. "Is he okay?" Kyle asked Sophia softly, kissing her hair and touching Alex's finger. Alex's fingers tightened around Kyle's finger and his small legs started to kick Sophia. Someone doesn't like to share.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Sophia laughed quietly as Akex kicked her. She handed Alex over to Kyle and turned the sink on, wetting a piece of paper yield to wipe Alex's mouth. Sophia cleaned Akex off in Kyle's arms. Alex grabbed onto Kyle's fingers and squirmed as Sophia wiped his face. She couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"I dint get why boys don't like to be clean," Sophia said, mostly to Alex though as he squirmed again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Kyle laughed gently, looking away from Sophia to Alex in his arms, poking his tongue out at him. Alexcs swirly brown eyes were fixed on Kyoe as he continued to squirm.

"Most guys don't like to be clean because it seems more...manly. Chris however, does care. Habing said that, I'm not even sure he is a guy."

Chris swore loudly though the bathroom door at Kyle, making him laugh even harder. Alex started to cry
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes at Kyle and gave Chris an Italian gesture through the door. She picked Alex from Kyle's arms as he cried, kicking his legs. Sophia shushed him and rocked him back and forth gently. Alex was still crying. Sophia gave Akex a curious look, wondering what was wrong.

"What's wrong baby?" Sophia asked Kyle gently as Alex continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Kyle let Sophia take their child from his eyes, concluding that she was probably better at handling this situation. Kyle turned to the mirror, trying to fix his brown hair. He wasn't vain; far from it, but he just loved his hair. It got chicks. Like Sophia.

Whilst Kyle had been looking in the mirror, his memories had flickered back to when he and Sophia had first met; ice-skating. The next thing he knew, small snow-flakes were falling lightly from above their heads. "S-sorry." Kyle mummbled, watching as Alex stopped crying and watched the light snow fall.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Alex seemed mezmerized as white small fluffs fell from the ceiling. Snow. Sophia couldn't help but laugh lightly as a snowflake landed on Akex's nose, making him sneeze. Alex reached out to the snow, not bothered by the coldness. Maybe Akex had inherited his father's power. That would he good. Sophia looked over at Kyke and kissed him on cheek.

"Don't be sorry. Alex loves it," Sophia whispered to him with a smile as Alex tried to grab the snow.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm

There's a dream in my soul
A fire that's deep inside me
There's a me no one knows
Waiting to be set free

Young Family [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_m20jlhlguj1qilvmho1_500
Young Family [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_m20kz3MHDw1r2apjao1_500
Kyle Ethan Knight
Son of Khione

Kyle smiled as he acknowledged what Sophia had said. Maybe Alex would be able to do stuff like that, seeing as he was obviously not effected by the temperature of the snow. Kyle stepped forward, resting his chin on Sophia's shoulder and wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, looking down at Alex with loving eyes.

Kyle kissed Sophia's neck gently, closing his eyes as he thought, letting the snow continue to fall lightly as Alex seemed to be amused by it. At least it shut him up. He wondered what they had to do now; after they had kicked Chris out. He just wanted to sleep, but he wasn't tired; if that made sense?

"We have no food in the house, no money, no jobs. What shall we do?" Kyle asked lightly, feeling like a pessimist. He didn't like to feel sad and depressed, but right now all he could seem to do was focus on the negatives. He hated feeling like this, and he really, really wanted Sophia to cheer him up somehow.

I'm gonna see that day
I can feel it
I can taste it
Change is coming my way

[Sorry for not posting before, I had no muse xD]
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 am

Sophia thought oft a bit. She still had that money that was going to he used to buy the apartment. Sophia sighed as Alex started to grab at Kyle. Sophia kissed Kyle on the lips before Alex started hitting Sophia. With a small laugh, Sophia pulled away.

"Fine fine. I won't kiss Kyle. I could go shopping with Chris. Do you want to watch the baby?" Sophia asked Kyle, biting her lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 pm

There's a dream in my soul
A fire that's deep inside me
There's a me no one knows
Waiting to be set free

Young Family [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_m20jlhlguj1qilvmho1_500
Young Family [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_m20kz3MHDw1r2apjao1_500
Kyle Ethan Knight
Son of Khione

Kyle raised his eyebrows in suprise when Sophia asked him of he wanted to look after Alex. The baby was still grabbing at his face and clothes with his tiny hands.

"Oh, please do kiss Kyle." He laughed, blushing a bright red. He couldn't believe he had just attempted to flirt. What was Sophia doing to him? It was crazy. Some how, he knew that something like this would happen; he was dating the child of Aphrodite, after all.

Kyle kissed Sophia on the lips again, only pulling away when Alex persisted to hit his mother. With a chuckle, Kyle lifted Alex from Sophia's arms. His son started half touching and half hitting Kyle's face but the son of Khione didn't mind. "Yeah, you go. I'll look after him." Kyle smiled, kissing her forehead.

I'm gonna see that day
I can feel it
I can taste it
Change is coming my way
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Sophia nodded her head and kissed Kyle on the lips before kissing Alex's forehead. Sophia grabbed her jacket and the bag that had the money.

"C'mon Chris!"
Sophia yelled, dragging Chris out the door by his arm. Once they were outside, Sophia sighed a bit, already missing Alex and Kyle. Sophia carefully counted the money so no one could see how much she had. Wow, Sophia had a lot left over from her father's death.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:42 pm

When I walk on by,
Girls be looking like ‘Damn he fly’
I play to the beat, walking down the street
in my new LeFreak,

Young Family [Private] - Page 2 110

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris let his sister pull him from the apartment, waving to Kyle quickly before jumping down onto the street. He smiled at Sophia, running a hand through his brown curly hair. Hair cut was needed. Without a doubt was he going to get it cut.

"Hey, Sis. You know you love me...." Chris trailed, swinging his arm over Sophia's shoulders, looking down at the large amounts of cash. It was...scary to think that his sister had that money. He hoped she would share it.

He didn't really. Money didn't mean a thing to him. All he could hope for in life was a loving family. Like any other person, really. Chris was a softy at heart, despite his hot bad-biy look with his stubble-lined chin and good looks. Hell yeah.

Chris let go of Sophia, putting hisbhands in the pockrts of his jeans instead. He bit his lip, bored as he eondered where his sibling was taking him.

"Yo, Soph. You know....you and Isabella are close, right? Would you tell her if I...drank?" He asked her quietly, his light brown eyes moving towards her and wondering her reaction.

This is how I roll, animal print
Pants out of control
It’s real fool with the big ass ‘fro
It’s like Bruce Lee rock at the club
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Sophia stopped walking at Chris's question. Her and Isabella were close. Well, all the girls were close. No secrets were hidden. Sophia thought for moment. She knew why Chris asked to drink. Isabella has told her the story in between sobs. Sophia shifted her feet, looking Chris in the eyes.

"I won't tell her if you do. But when she told me the story, she was heartbroken," Sophia told Chris softly, looking down. If Chris did drink a bit today, Sophia wouldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Family [Private]   Young Family [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Family [Private]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next