Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] Empty
PostSubject: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Izzy smiled while she rode on Jake's back into the forest. If only she knew what was coming. Would it tear this pair apart who knows." Jake look there there's a clearing we can go to." She said cheerfully. Still she was wearing his hat when she kissed his cheek. She had never felt this happy with Pole. But she honestly didn't care she had her big bad cowboy now.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Jake smiled and ran towards the clearing she had directed.
You still seem stressed Izzy, I can tell because your body is held stiff.
He reached the clearing, and layed Izzy on the ground, and he threw himself down beside her. Reaching into his back pocket he took out a small glass bottle, and handed it to her.
Just think of whatever drink you want the most. This bottle will fulfill that desire. It never runs out, and it is not restricted in any way. I found it at a monster diner during my travels, and now it's yours.
He kissed her and moved closer to her.

Above them in the trees Polemistis watched with a dangerous gleam in his eyes. He knew they would come here, all he had to do now was wait for an opening. And he knew one would come to, he just had to be patient.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Izzy smiled, kissing in return she wished for whiskey. Taking a long sip she cringed before relaxing so what. Whispering into his ear she said softly." I'm still worried, about what you know who said." Isabelle smiled again, curled up beside him she kept his hat on head. Now then to chase the whiskey which was pretty good she wished for some cherry coke, which she quickly drank before putting the bottle beside her." Jakey, what should we do now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Jake was pleased that she apparently was enjoying his gift. He turned to face her, and whispered back.
I'm just happy being here with you, so....I'll let you decide. He never wanted to be away from her, she was perfect in everyway.

Polemistis watched and saw that both of them were distracted. He quitely drew his sword, and prepared to leap. He reached the edge of the branch and jumped with a yell.

Almost as if by instinct Jake rolled ontop of Izzy shielding her from the blow. He grunted as the blow landed with enough force to chop steel in half.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Isabelle gripped onto Jake, as if knowing something bad had just happened. Her eyes were closed and all she could do was whisper what she was feeling." Jake... I love you, I know... it's soon. But I feel in in every part me of me..." She whispered that into his ear so Pole wouldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Jake opened his eyes with great effort and smiled.
I love you to Izzy, I knew from the minute I saw you.
He kicked backwards with great strength knocking Polemistis off his feet. His back had a deep cut in it that was bleeding heavily. In responce to the attack he held out his hands in defeat.
I won't strike you brother, so you can forget about proper revenge.

In responce Polemistis charged at Jake again. Jake kept avoiding the blows but he was tiring fast. The sweat was dripping into his wound which was causing him great pain.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Isabelle watched in fear as the one whom she loved was in so much pain. What could she do she just watched helplessly tears streaming down her cheeks. She did know once Pole tired out Jake, he would go after her. Touching her necklace it changed to her bow and arrow, selecting the fire one she hoped Jake would forgive her. Aiming carefully she shot one arrow towards Pole's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Pole continued swinging like a madman, but suddenly he dropped his sword. He felt pain in his arm, he looked to his sword shoulder and saw an arrow protruding from it. He looked from the arrow to Izzy in shock. His face turned pale as he looked at his brother now collapsed on the ground. He pulled the arrow from his shoulder, and ran from the clearing.

Jake fell to the ground and lay still. His breathing was shallow, but he was still alive. He sat up shakily and said in a voice barely even a whisper.
Thank you, I owe you one. See, you already have made up for your past. A soul for a soul, I owe you my life. He collapsed back to the ground and lay still.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:09 pm

"Honey you don't owe me anything. I just couldn't watch the one who I love die, because of me... not again." Reaching for the bottle she desired water." Jake, roll over for me I want to clean your wound up a bit, also remove you're vest. But first I need to go find Pole, and say sorry." Which standing up she ran after Pole." Pole I'm sorry!" She screamed when she found him." I just... couldn't let you kill him."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Pole was sitting on a rock when he heard Izzy. He turned briefly, but wouldn't face her as she walked forward.
I'm sorry Izzy, I let you down again. I broke my promise to you again. I just coudn't bear to see my own brother succeed where I had failed. I'll find the right person eventually, but for now I'm going to stay cleer of you or my brother. You had better go to tend Jake's wounds, and Izzy, he needs you. Perhaps more than you know.

By this time Jake had removed his vest, but the blood was still coming from the wound. He had dragged himself to a tree where he was trying to drag himself to his feet. He grunted and slipped as he tried to hold himself up.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Isabelle kissed his cheek before running to Jake. Grabbing his arm she helped him back to the grasp."Honey I need you to be still... please." She begged while uncapping the bottle. She begged him, tears stained her cheeks while she tried to figure out how to stop the bleeding. Pole had dome just so much damage to Jake, she was fearing for his very life.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Jake gave her a shaky grin.
I'll try, but I'm not making any promises. Don't worry Izzy, I can tell by your face that your worried. I'm still alive, and I'm not leaving you yet.
As if to show her he meant what he said he kissed her quickly. It was quick, but meaningful, and he said jokingly.
I always used to say that I would remember the day I met my brother. I just didn't know the memory would be so painful.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Slowly she poured the water into his wound, in hopes to flush out some of the blood.Whistling her fox ran over to her with a basket, full of some medical supplies, ace bandages, gauze, rubbing alcohol etc. "Babe, this is going to hurt." Grabbing the bottle of the rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls, she carefully began to clean the wound out properly. Offering him her hand to sqeeze.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Jake clenched his teeth as she cleaned his wound. He reached for her hand, and squeezed it lightly. His face turned very pale as she continued herr work, but he kept himself conscious for her sake.
This isn't how I invisioned our night going, I'm sorry Izzy. I should have been more prepared. Just to let you know, I love you Izzy, you have helped me so much tonight. How will I ever repay you?
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Carefully she dressed his wound before laying down beside him. Snuggled up close she kissed him." I love you too, Jake I'm just glad you're alive. And never, you don't need to repay me." She whispered. Her cheeks were still stained from when she had been crying. Isabelle held onto his hand." Now rest darling, you need to save your strength."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:01 pm

He returned her kiss, and crept closer to her. He stroked his hand through her hair, and laid his other hand across her.
I am resting, just seeing your face is enough to help me regain my energy. Don't cry anymore, that alone is enough to cause me more pain than my wounds.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 pm

She curled up as close as she could to him. Nodding she agreed to not cry."My heart aches because him attacking you was my fault.... It should be me who's hurt not you Jake." Love, all she could think about was how much she loved him. How much she needed him and how it was killing her to see him hurt." I wish.. I could do more for you."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Jake put his head close to hers and looked deep into her eyes.
I wouldn't want to see you hurt, I think that would cause me more pain than my back. As for doing more for me, the only thing you could do is stay with me here while I rest. You need do nothing more than that.
He wiped the remaining tears from her cheeks with is thumb and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Softly she kissed him before closing her eyes and snuggling up to him, her fingers were intertwine with his while she quietly slumbered. Gods she was grateful to have him as hers. He was everything she ever needed. Her mind was finally at ease when she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Jake sighed wearily as he herd Izzy breathing settle into slumber. He had found a girl that he couldn't help but like, but he was worried. He was never good at staying in one place for very long, and he knew eventually he would have to leave again. He slipped himself out of her grasp and struggled to his feet. Looking down at her still form he smiled, she was so cute while she slept. He reached behind to his back which was now forming a scar where the blow had landed. He was still in to much pain to move far so he laid back down beside her and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Isabelle could sense his discomfort. She knew that he would eventually leave, but whenever he did leave he'd be taking her heart with him. Snuggling up to him as best as she could she slept peacefully. Her arms were wrapped around his chest, as if she was begging for him not to leave her. Isabelle was in love, what could she do but hope and pray that he wouldn't leave her just yet.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Jake knew he had to leave the forset soon and get his back checked out properly. Izzy had done well cleaning the wound and all, but he thought to be safe he would have it checked out. With Izzy still in his arms he rose shakily to his feet. I'm sure this looks weird he thought, we must look like some old fairytale or something. He was shaking in pain, but the thought of Izzy kept him strong as he continued walking.
Imagine how we look now Izzy, I'm sure we're a sight to behold.
He laughed quitely to himself and staggered towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Izzy rested her arms over his shoulders, even in her sleep she could sense the change in the movement. She longed to just wake up and tell him to put her down, but she just felt so drained. Her eyes longed to open but still she couldn't. Besides there was no denying that they were a fairy tale couple, now if only they had known who was watching them from the shadows, oh yes it was Mr. Pole.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Pole was still seething on the inside. He still wanted revenge, why couldn't he just get over it he asked himself. He saw Jake struggling towards the exit of the forest with Izzy in his arms. Once more he felt the blood rush to his head, he drew his sword once more, and began to follow. He couldn't help himself, he had to see his brother suffer as he was on the inside. The wound in his shoulder throbbed as he followed behind them.

Jake on the other hand looked down at Izzy sleeping. Leaning as close as possible he whispered to her.
I don't know if you can hear me, but I need to leave you at your cabin Izzy. You're drained of all your energy.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:02 pm

"I... don't want to be away from you... I swear I'll be fine. Besides I know you need me with you." She whispered to him in return. Her opened slightly while she held onto him tightly. She was relaxed but she could feel something in the air, as if the world around them was on fire. "I'll stay with you, until the very end Jake... besides you have to stand beside the one you love no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next