Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Jeremy Willis leaned against a tree lazily in the courtyard. His eyes flickered over everyone that went by, but he was waiting for a particular daughter of Khione. Parker Leigh. Despite his brother's qualms and the fact that he flirted with most pretty girls, Jeremy geniunely liked her. She had promised to think it over.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Parker walked silently out of her cabin and spied one of her favorite Hermes kids, Jeremy . Without a sound, she came up behind the tree he was leaning against and placed her snow white hands over his eyes . "Guess who?" She asked, her tone of voice slightly amused and child-like . Within those few milaseconds between her question and his reply, thoughts soared through her mind . Parker's frozen blue eyes snapping shut in concentration . Her brother . Her illness . Her life in general . Finally, her mind sifted through enough information to settle on just one person . That one person being Jeremy, of course . A smile played across her chalky lips and she slowely opened her brilliant blue eyes. Parker's dark hair contrasted her skin as it hung freely in her eyes, but even with her wind swept appearence and tired face, there was no denying her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Jeremy grinned. "Well if it ain't my ice princess. Good afternoon, milady. You're gettin' quieter. It takes some practice to sneak up on me, if I do say so myself."
Her very appearance made him feel happy. It was a different feeling than just flirting. He actually liked Parker.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Parker bit down on her lip, but her smile remained intact . "I guess I'll have to keep practicing." She said with a giggle, her smile accelerating her already overexcited heart. She slid her hands down from Jeremy's eyes, lightly brushing his cheek as she sat down next to him . Her eyes scanned the grass for a moment before glancing up at him . Their bodies sat only inches apart, and she could practically feel the small space that lie between them . A pale hand pushed back a wavy lock of hair and tucked it gently behind her ear. "How are you?" She asked, an unnatural timidness coating her sweet voice . Yes, it was lame, but she felt as if she hadn't talked to him in ages . And the gods know, a lot can happen in time.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 pm

"How do you think I am?" Jeremy said. "You're here. I'm on top of the world!" And he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Parkers cheeks flushed a pale pink as she pulled her knees up to her chest . Last she recalled, Jeremys brother deffinatly wasn't her biggest fan, and for that she felt guilty. "That's not exactly what I meant..." she replied, trailing off slightly . Parkers head lifted, her blue eyes meeting Jeremy's green .
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 pm

After a couple of seconds, Jeremy saw what Parker was getting at. "Yeah, uh...look. Don't worry about my brother. He's just shy, is all, and he's getting better in that area. It's just naturally hard for him to interact with people, pretty girls especially. He's an incredibly nice guy, he's not nothing against you per se."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 pm

"Oh.." Parker replied, it was apparent that knowing he didn't flat out hate her relaxed her a little . She yawned and naturally leaning closer to Jeremy, the small space between them closing. Jeremy has been stuck in the front of her mind since the night on the beach .
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Jeremy closed the gap by himself, allowing Parker to lean on his shoulder. He glanced up at the afternoon sky.
"Ah, it's a beautiful day. Don't you think, Parker?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:25 am

Parker layed her head on his shoulder, softly . "Mmm.." she mumbled back, looking up at the bright blue sky. Most people were rather pleased that the weather was warming up, but as a daughter of Khoine she definatly perfered the cooler temperatures.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Jeremy cleared his throat. "Okay. Remember the last time we talked, Parker? On the beach? I asked you a question. You promised me an answer. Do you have that answer ready yet?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

"Yeah, I actually do . " She replied softly . "And I feel the same way ." Her smile was sweet, lighting up her pale face. Parker turned slowely, meeting Jeremy's eye and waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:07 am

Jeremy's heart did a little relay race in his chest. He grinned, even wider and goofier than normal, and pumped his fists ecstatically.
"YEAH!" he shouted, ignoring the strange glances cast his way. "That's my girl!" He threw his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)   A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Heart to Heart (Luccy)
Page 1 of 1