Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} Empty
PostSubject: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:51 am

Ollie Thomas

After running, I ended up in the Forest. I found a thick-trunked tree and sat on the side not facing camp. I pulled my knees up to my chest, then rest my head between them. My gods...Parker. I threw our friendship away. In a matter of two seconds. I was crying. I never cry. But now I was. The scene kept playing in my head; I saying the words, Jeremy and Brandon hearing, the way Parker's eyes turned suddenly icy and the anger in her voice. I wish I could just bury myself in the ground. But unnfortunatly, that wasn't possible.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Amazingly, I had yet to pass out. My hair flew behind me as I sprinted into the forest looking for Ollie. I blinked every few seconds, trying to keep from blacking out. In truth, I wasn't supposed to be running but who cares. I ran until my lungs were on fire, finally reaches my ultimate fate of falling. Instead of how I imagined, I tripped over someone rather than a something. That someone was Ollie. I fell headfirst, still breathing heavily from running.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:10 pm

"Parker!" I call out. I get up and run over to her. "Parker! Are you okay?" I ask her. I was responsibe for her secret getting out, I wasn't gonna be responsible for a hospital visit.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:05 pm

I swallow and nod quickly. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. I pull back, my face red from running and my blue eyes filled with tears. "Are you okay? You scared the hell outta me. " I blink, trying to stay awake. It wasn't his fault that they heard. He would still be my bestfriend, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:41 am

I wipe a tear from my cheek. "I'm fine." I give her a hug. "Parker, I'm so sorry. So sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 am

"Its fine. I'm really not mad at all. You didn't mean to."I look at him and smile softly. "Please don't cry. " I lift my hand and brush away a stray tear.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm

I smile halfheartedly. "But I let out your secret. I'm a horrible person." I flip my hair.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:49 pm

I sigh and shake my head. "Silly boy. That doesn't make you a horrible person. I know you didn't mean to. I lean closer to him and wrap my arm around his waist. "I'll always loo-oove you. I say, making cheesy kiss faces, which isn't easy when you are still focasing on breathing.Oh well. Ollie was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}   I did a terrible thing... {Luccy} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I did a terrible thing... {Luccy}
Page 1 of 1