Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]

Go down 
+2
Inaniloquist
Luccy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] Empty
PostSubject: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Current/Accepted Characters:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Relationships <33
-Noel with Piper [Bunny]
-Blake is Single.
-Jackson with Ali [Bunny]
-Parker Its complicated... [Alex & Inferno]
-Eli is Dibbsed for Sam [Bunny]

Last edited by Luccy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Good start, but you may want to add some flaws. So far your character is too ideal XD
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Opps . Sorry . Is that a little better ? :)
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 pm

yep! Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Wow; I'm impressed. And your first shot at this? Well done. :D And a nice charrie you made too.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Thanks to both of you !
& Yes this is my first, but I have read some Role-Plays before . :)
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: New Character! :D   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 pm

New Character :D

Name: Kyler Cole
Age/birthday: 12; Febuary 17
Years in camp: None . Just arrived and plans to only stay during the summers.
God parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: Aimee Cole
Physical appearance: Kyler is almost 6 foot tall with long, wiry muscles. He has dirty blonde hair that is usually in between shaggy and short. He has deep, chocolate brown eyes and has a crooked smile when he laughs. He is fairly tan.
Personality: He has a bright personality and doesn't like being alone. Is often know as one with many friends.Also, he is very positive. He loves messing with people and laughs at almost everything. He is outgoing and hard to upset. However, if he is mad at you, he will make sure you know it. He is one that you wouldn't want to have for an enemy. Usually he is very laid back,but He can be bipolar. He often lashes out at out others,but it is his disease controlling and speaking through him.
Pets: None, but wants a dog.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow and a Bronze Sword (Named "Ray")
Talents: He learns that he is Good with a sword. He is very sneeky and is a thief that is never caught. He is a mastermind with pranks .
Flaws: He doesn't share anything more than "need to know" with anyone but his closest friends, but even they don't know everything. Kyler always acts as if nothing is wrong with him, even if he is going through horrible things. Also he is often conrtolled by his disease of being bipolar.
Other: ADHD/ADD and Dyslexia like most halfbloods. His mother lives in Florida, so it will be hard for him to not see his mother. They have a very close relationship. His mother is remarried and Kyler now has a half sister who is 6.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Luccy_* on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:29 pm

We're trying to cut down on the Apollo kids but if it's a really big deal it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

No it's okay,I understand :) I can come up with someone else :D
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Thx :)
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 pm

How about a Hermes camper? (I'll make sure to vote for Carmen as Cabin Leader lol)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:41 pm

That would work :)
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Just edited the original post. :)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 pm

K Accepted :)
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:06 pm

New Characters :)

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] ImagesCA9DQBK2
Name: Noel Sanders

Age/Birthday: 15, March 7

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: David Sanders

Years in Camp: None

Brief History:Noel lived in New York City all of his life with his identical twin, Nikki . Their father was never really around for them. He is a CEO of a large business and never really had time for them. Noel always took care of Nikki . They were sent to a boarding school when they were 14 and stayed until they were taken to camp at age 15.

Physical Appearance: He is very good looking, as most Aphrodite children are. He has deep brown eyes and brown hair. He has a medium tan almost year round. Noel is just at 6 ft tall. He is rather lanky, but is muscular. His style is identified by jeans and t-shirts or button downs. Most often he wears a plain white t-shirt with a hoodie and jeans.

Personality: He is a very protective and suprises people by being more than a "prettty boy". He isn't a huge fan of all the expensive clothes . He is very calming and a good friend. He gets annoying by never wanting the people he loves to get hurt. Nikki tells him that he should let go and let her live, but Noel is scared that she will be harmed.

Pets:No doesn't own any pets himself, but is like a second owner to his sister's dog

Talents: He is an average charmspeaker and a good swordsman.

Weapons: Noel has a sword he calls "Amber". it is a bronze sword that is a dogtag that he wears on a chain.

Other: Older identical twin of Nikki. He wil stay at camp only as a summer camper. He loves music and never leaves his iPod.

Age/Birthday:15, March 7

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: David Sanders

Years in Camp:None

Brief History: Nikki has always relied on her older brother, Noel . He practically raised her, even through he is only a few minutes older. She is always seeking his advice. She has never had a true father in her life . Her father gives her everything she could every need, but she seeks more.

Physical Appearance: She is very beautiful with tan skin and brown hair that reaches to her upper back .She is around 5'8" tall with long legs. She has liquid brown eyes that look like melted chocolate. Nikki has a thin, athletic body figure.

Personality: Nikki is known to be the more demanding twin . She gets irritated easily and can be described as an airhead.When she gets upset, it is very hard to calm her down . Her brother, Noel is the only one who can get her out of her tantrums. Her moods vary . She can be an amazing person, or a very unpleasent one.

Pets: She has a Jack Russell named Juicy . She is extremely calmed down when she is around her puppy and loved her to death.

Talents: Nikki is a good charmspeaker . She isn't very good at "camp things" but thats fine with her. She is great at flirting and texting.

Weapons: Nikki has a charm on her Tiffany charm bracelet that turns into a shield, as well as a dagger made of bronze.

Other: She is the younger twin . She is aso only a summer camper. Nikki has a blackberry that never leaves her side.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Accepted both :] I dib Noel!
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Alrighty, he's yours . :)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Yay! :] Wanna RP? Who would he go the best with of my characters?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Sure and I don't know. You can choose whoever. :)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Okay :] I shall use... Piper! Wanna make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Sure . How about the Beach? :)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Okayz :]
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Made the topic. :)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Okay :]
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:36 pm

New Character:

Name: Blake Rowe

Age/Birthday: 10; May 1

God Parent: Terpsichore;Muse of Dance :)

Mortal Parent: Matt Rowe

Years at Camp: None

Brief History: Blake lived with her father up until coming to camp at age 10. She lived in France for around 6 years then moved to NYC. She is very influenced by her father. Her dad was a dancer almost all his life. He danced with a company in France and currently teaches dance in New York. She and her dad were very closely bonded by the art of dance. Other wise, her dad wasn't there for her very often.

Physical Appereance: Blake is very thin, but muscular. She is around 5'1" and weighs around 60-65 pounds.She has big sky blue eyes.Her hair is a honey blonde that is almost always in a ballet bun, sometimes a poneytail. When her hair is down, it is wavy. She is pretty, but nothing extremely special. You usually see her wearing a leotard and tights under a hoodie and sweatpants. She always has her backpack with her dance shoes inside.

Personality: Blake isn't very loud, but knows how to express herself. She is very hard on herself and tries to be perfect. She is a very sweet and caring person, and gets hurt easily. When she gets hurt, she tries to not let you see, but it is easy to tell. She isn't very good at hiding her emotions. She loves meeting new people, but at first glance she can seem shy.

Pets:None

Weapons:She has a sword named Rythm and a shield.

Other:Blake has been anorexic for years. Being a dancer, she has always thought she needed to be thinner. She is really hard on herself. It is really hard for her to fine positive things about herself. She has been dancing all her life.Her main dance styles are contemporary,ballet,pointe,jazz,and lyrical.

Last edited by Luccy on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next