Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakon31

Drakon31

aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) Empty
PostSubject: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:34 am

Name: Aaron Speckler
Age/Birthday: 11 years old, October 31, 1999
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Jessica Speckler
Time in Camp: 2 months

Brief History: He was picked on at school a lot and he gets really mad when people are mean to him. He was not really smart when he was little and his mom got him a tutor every year until 3rd grade. He was then attacked by 7 bullys turning into a hydra on the way home from school. He ran for his life and ended up at a bus stop and got off near camp half-blood. He found half-blood hill and met a satyr that helped him.

Physical Appearance: weak, skinny 4'9 kid. He has short brown hair with brown eyes. He wears his orange camp half-blood t-shirt tucked into khackis. He is often called four-eyes because of his nerdy glasses. He has a small scar on his left cheek from a fight his first night at CHB.

Personality: He is funny but no one listens to him long enough to know that. He is very loyal to his friends and bitter to his enemys. He is also known to hold grudges. He will beat up
(or at least try) anyone who messes with him or his friends.

Pets: none
Talents: He is AMAZING at math. He is getting better at sword fighting and will ask somE of his cabin mates for help with fist fighting.
Weapons: A celetrial bronze sword that is the length of a baseball bat and transforms into a working Swiss army knife when he takes out the tweezer part of it and turn back into the knife when he puts it back in. The blades of the knife part are also made of celetrial bronze. I was a gift from his father.
Other: He has ADHD and but he doesn't have dyslexia (weird, huh?) And if no one has noticed yet he is a HUGE nerd. He is interested in finding a gf but he needs the help of a daugter of Aphrodite to give him a (guy) makeover.

Half-Blood
Name: Jake Cullen
Age/Birthday: December 14, 1996. 14 Years old.
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Ashley Cullen
Years in Camp: 1

Brief History: His family included his mom, his stepdad, his twin brother Jackson, and him. When he was 13 they were at their house when they were attacked by a dracnae. Jackson ran and the dracnae killed him. Hungry for revenge, he picked up his stepfathers bow and killed it. He was freaking out so much he passed out. When his parents found him he told them what happened and his mom toke him to CHB.

Physical Appearance: Strong skinny 5'6 kid. He has ear-length brown hair. He has brown eyes. He always wears his orange CHB with black baggy jeans. He always has his shark tooth necklace. He can't be seen with out his black MONSTER Energy hat. He is somtimes seen with his skateboard. He has black and neon green DC shoes and a silver and black spike bracelet.

Personality: He is a very funny guy and everybody wants to be friends with him because he is really popular. If someone messes with him he will not mind telling them off. He has more girlfriends than you can count but has never really had a girlfriend longer than about 2 weeks.

Pets: Gecko named Jackson in honor of his brother.
Talents: Amazing sharpshooter with a bow, a gun, a- well, anything that fire a projectile.
Weapons: Just an ordinary hunting bow with celestrial bronze arrows flaming with Greek fire. And a celestrial bronze knife in case he runs out of arrows.
Other: He has dyslexia and has ADHD just like any other half-blood. He also is trying to find a way to bring his brother back from the underworld.

Let me know what ya think about 'em!

Last edited by aquawish99 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:51 am

Hello! Welcome to camp! Hi, my name is death and I'd like to compliment your awsome charrie. I'd just like to point out that you need a more descriptive appearance and personality. Add also more talents and other stuff. And I have a question, aren't demigods ADHD and dyslexic so they don't excel in their studies as long as their Athena kids?
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 pm

--Good charrie! I really like him, but maybe you should put a reason that he's smart, and a little bit of a nerd, if he's an Ares kid. Because, that could be an interesting charrie, so I would like to know more! Thanks!--
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

--Welcome. And now you wait.--
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 pm

That's the only part I don like :( Oh well,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Accepted! Most demigods have Dyslexia, but I guess he could be the oddball nerdy kid? xD
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 pm

So I can start roleplaying with him now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)    aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aquawish99's NEW charrie! (bottom of the page)
Page 1 of 1