Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]

Go down 
+2
Inaniloquist
Luccy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Well done. (: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 ImagesCAGERYBV
Name: Jackson Micheals
Age/Birthday: 14; Febuary 13
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Parent: Marcus Micheals
Years in Camp: None
Brief History: Jackson llived with his father in Savannah, Georgia for all oh his life. For all of those years, he never knew about being a Half-Blood. When he took a trip up North to see family, he was attacked by a hellhound. His dad then took him to Camp, where he is now.

Physical Appearance: He is fairly tall at 6 foot and weighs around 135 pounds. He is fairly muscular from playing football as a kid. He had shaggy blonde hair that he usually keeps long in the winter. His eyes are a lime green, but during the night turn a mix of silver and green. He is fairly tan through most of the year. You can usually see him wearing a camp t-shirt and jeans with a hoodie.

Personality: Being raised in the South, Jackson is a true Souther gentleman. He has a very high respect for people, while being firm when needed. He is very trustworthy and is one who has many friends. People know of him as a person who is a real shoulder to lean on. He is also very impulsive and gets frustrated very easily. He can be very stubborn and hard-headed, but would hate to hurt anyone but himself. He has a high pain tolerance and doesn't know his own limits.

Pets: Yes, A mixed dog named Bright.

Talents: He is good at archery, get along with everyone, and can see in the dark.

Weapons: A sturdy silver bow that is usually in the form of a silver and green bracelet.

Other: When it gets later into the night, he gets more recklace. He can really be the life of the party at night. He is going to go to camp year-round . Jackson speaks with a cute Southern accent.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

AWWW ACCEPTED. I dib him :] Yay! 2nd chare of yours dibbed by me! Now... Who would he go the best with...
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 pm

I'M DOUBLE POSTING. He'd go with Ali. :] I think he would.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 pm

YAYY! (: I'm so excited to RP with him!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Yay! Oh, and you need to post at the Aphrodite Cabin with Ali with Noel, remember? Lol and Off Campus. Where should we post with Jackson and Ali?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Hmm.. maybe the Lake?
But yeah- Sorry it has taken forever! I have had sooo much to do. Lol
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Lol, it's fine :] Sure? Or the Beach again xD
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 pm

It doesn't matter to me. (: The beach is fine, too.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 pm

The Beach!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey Bunny, even though you're and admin, still try not to double post[:
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Okay (: Will you make the topic, please?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Sure :]
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 Parker

Name: Parker Leigh

Age/Birthday: 15

God Parent: Khoine - Goddess of Snow

Mortal Parent: Christopher Leigh

Brief History: Parker lived in Maine with her father and stepmother all her life. She and her father were fairly close, but was despised by both her stepmother and stepbrothers. Her stepmother, Angelina verbally abused Parker since she was around 5. When she was 7, she began to become very sick. She has never told anyone at camp what she had, even though many ask. Parker was with her friend to escape her parents, when he took her to camp.

Physical Appearance: Parker is fairly short at only 5’2”. She has gorgeous brown hair with feathered bangs that frame her thin face. She only weighs around 115 pounds. Parker has a thin frame and snow white skin. Most of the time, her porcelain white cheeks are a delicate pink. Her eyes are a piercing ice blue framed by almost unnaturally thick black lashes. She is not one to wear makeup, and is just naturally pretty. She has one fairly big, pure white scar on her hip from an opperation when she was deathly ill. She has several smaller scars on her forarms and wrist from various hospital visits and needles.

Personality: Parker is emotionally very complicated. She is never very sure of herself, and stays silent around people she doesn’t know. Her close friends are the only ones who truly know her. Parker is one to have a small circle of friends, but is always there for anyone else. She is very sweet natured, and loves to help people. If she is mad at you, the only way to describe her personality is icy. She will block anything out of her life that isn’t positively influencing her. She really doesn’t like it when people don’t act like who they really are. She always tries to stay true to herself.

Pets: A puppy that is a husky. Her name is Chimous (Meaning winter/cold)

Talents: Parker can create snow and is very good with a sword. She is also noted for being brave and taking a risk that usually works out in her favor.

Weapons: She has a sword that looks as if it is made of ice. The sword is un-named, but takes the form of a necklace that Parker always wears.

Other: Parker is slightly OCD, so she doesn’t like when things aren’t perfect. She thinks that something can always be improved. She is a year-round camper.

Chimous:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Luccy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Amazing character; really defined details. Accepted. (: (And I'm crazy about animals so I am ecstatic about the husky. :P)
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Thank You! (:
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 am

awesome character :)
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 ImagesCAUCJKCH

Name: Elijah "Eli" Leigh

Age/Birthday: 13; March 18

God Parent: Khoine

Mortal Parent: Christopher Leigh

Brief History: Eli and his sister Parker were always very close throughtout their childhood and were hardley ever seperate. When their father married their stepmother, they grew even closer. Eli was also despised by his new stepbrothers and always used hockey as his escape, especially when Parker was deathly ill. Parker left to come to camp and Eli was crushed. He got into more trouble than usual and eventually was brought to camo by his father.

Physical Appearance: Eli is almost 6 foot, so he towers over his sister. He has long, but built muscles from playing hockey all his life with dark hair that hangs stubbornly in his face, no matter what he tries to do to it. He has the same sheet pale skin tone and piercing ice blue eyes. Eli isn't very picky about what he wears, so he is usually seen in a hoodie and jeans. He has horrible eyesight and wears contacts. His smile is almost always lighting up his face, showing his braces. He has several scars from hockey, the most dominate being one on the back of his neck.

Personality: He is almost always smiling, no matter how bad things are. Eli will do anything to make someone smile and make their day a little better. He is very caring, butis blind to the fact that someone may not like him. He is a worrier and blames himself when things go wrong, even when he had nothing to do with the negative outcome. As hard as he tries, it is extremely difficult for him to stay mad at you. Eli may not act like he is mad at you, but he always remembers what you do to him. He is very protective of his sister, even though she is two years older. Eli would do anything for Parker, no matter what it does to him or anyone else.

Pets: None, but is like a second owner to his sister's dog.

Talents: Making people smile, archery, and is learning how to cause a small snow fall.

Weapons: A bow and arrow given to him by his father. The bow is slender and looks almost like ice.

Other: Eli has dyslexia and ADHD. He is a year-round camper.

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Whoa. Can I dib him? I love all of your characters.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Sure, haha. Glad you like 'em. (:

Last edited by Luccy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Lol :] Who of my character would he go with the best? Carmen, Sam, Ali? Take your pic.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Uhm- either Carmen or Sam. I can't choose . Lol.
Or we could RP with both and just see how it works out?
You decide, I'm horrible with decisions. xD
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Sam, definatly. Topic? :]

YAY HE'S ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Thanks Inan ! (:

Bunny-Will you make the topic, pretty please? I'm way behind on homework, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]   Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luccy's Characters [New on Last Page]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: