Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skippin. [Private to Luccy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Skippin. [Private to Luccy] Empty
PostSubject: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 pm

I hopped along the dry sand of the Beach until I was about halfway in the center of it. I smiled at the slowly setting sun. The Beach was empty. It had been really empty lately. I had no idea why, I wouldn't know. I was usually in my Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 pm

I walked down the beach, the sun lazily hanging in the sky. I saw a girl in the distance and smiled to myself. Without actually deciding, I sank on the soft sand and looked down the beach in her direction. She was really pretty. Glancing down, I let the sand run through my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

I looked around, the cool wind blowing across my face. I crossed my arms across my chest. A boy cross my vision and I focused on him. Aw, he was hot.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I smile at the girl who seemed to be coming my way. The waves were rolling against the shore, the sun finally sinking. When she got close enough to talk to, I figured I might as well. "Hey there." I spoke, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 pm

"Hi," I said with a smile. He was even better looking up close. Ever since my breakup with Seth, I was feeling like all I was worth doing was sit around in my Cabin. I was better out in the fresh air. I had been out here more.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:55 pm

"Why don't 'ya sit." I reply, my Southern accent lightly influencing the words. "I'm Jackson." Smiling, I look up at her. She was beautiful, especially in the lingering sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:37 pm

I giggled a little at his accent. It was stupid on others, but it was amazing on him. I guess lots of guys appealed to me lately. Of course they did. "Thanks, and sure," I said. I flipped my golden blonde hair over my shoulder and sat by him.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

I smile, an eyebrow raised. Taking of my Atlanta Braves baseball cap, I laid it on my knee. "You're very welcome." I ran a hand through my shaggy hair. I wasn't one of those Bieber-hair-flipping-types. At all.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 pm

I glanced up at him. Dayum, he was really hot. His hair was pretty nice too. The same with mine. I smiled at him. I wanted to touch him or something.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 pm

"So do I get to know your name?" I say with a grin. She was really beautiful. Must be a child of Aphrodite. I was almost sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:07 pm

"I'm Ali. Who are you?" I asked. I kept my eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:20 pm

"Jackson, Jackson Micheals. Its a pleasure to meet you, Ali."I respond to her with a crooked grin, "A girl as beautiful as you, must be a child of Aphrodite, right?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:31 pm

I thought my heart melted when he smiled like that. "Yeah, your guess is correct," I said in a smile. He was Nyx, I knew it. I didn't need to mention that I knew that. Not a lot of guys came right across to me as being a legit boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

[Color=white] "That's good, 'cause I hate being wrong." I shrug a little, my bright green eyes focased on her. She seemed pretty lost in thought. I waited in silence, not wanting to barge in on her private matters.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:47 pm

I shrugged. He must think I was pretty. "Yeah, totally." I looked down at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:00 pm

"So, Ali...How long have you been at camp?" I asked. Honestly, I knew the question sucked, but whatever. Usually, I was pretty talented with the whole small talk thing. I guess tonight didn't count. I sighed, and leaned back on my hands, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:10 pm

"About two years," I muttered. I twisted the ring on my left index finger. "So Jackson, are you single?" I asked. I got right to the point. If he was single, I would move on. If he was taken, I would have to fight for him. Only if I decided he was worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm

"As far as I know, yeah I am." I replied with my crooked grin. I look over at her and try to figure out what the heck she was thinking about.My green eyes searched her face, looking for some kind of hint of what she was going to say next.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:34 pm

"Nice. I just ended it with my boyfriend," I said, glancing around the Beach. Still no one was around. I looked back at Jackson, a blank expression on my face. I didn't reveal any of emotions of what I was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 pm

I nod, it was obvious she was kinda tore up over her break up. For a guy, I do pretty well with crying girls. But, this girl was too pretty to cry. I debated it for a moment, and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I couldn't help but think about how bad it really sucked for the dude she dumped.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:48 pm

I smiled in my mind when he put his arms around me. "The guy was no fun anyways. He was a player, but goodlooking. I'm better off without him," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Why anyone would ever cheat on their girlfriend I have no idea. Especially on this girl. Its disgusting and plain un gentleman-like. I smile at her and reply, "Well, I'm sorry he did that to you. I doubt you did anything to even partially deserve it." My green eyes were speckled with silver as the night drew closer.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:20 pm

"It's fine. At least you understand. Usually when I'd tell a guy that they would agree with the guy who broke up with me," I said. I dropped my shoulders a little.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

I drew in a breath like I was going to speak, then stopped. I was in the presence of a lady. "You must not have to met decent guys then?" I say, a smile playing across my lips.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:05 pm

I grinned, gazing off into the water. "I guess not," I said. I put my elbow on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skippin. [Private to Luccy]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: