Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skippin. [Private to Luccy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:22 pm

I move in closer, upon feeling the pressure of her elbow. The beach was rather empty, which is unusual since you usually see a bunch of couples making out. The water was placid and serene, like something you would see on a postcard. I wrpped my arm tighter around Ali.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 pm

I smiled again. I brought my hand slowly up, and ran it through his hair. It was soft and silky. I dropped my elbow since it was probably putting too much pressure on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 pm

I smile as she touches me. It never occured to me that she was practically a stranger. She was gorgeous in the moonlight. My other hand making random patterns in the powdery sand.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

I didn't really care that I didn't know him very well. I was great with being with a guy who was actually nice and good to me. Of course I like a pretty face too. I grinned to myself.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm

I smile at her, not even caring that I looked like a grinning fool. She really didn't seem like the other Aphrodites I had met. Most of them seemed like completely stuck-up brats. Different isn't always a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

I grinned a little and looked back into the sand. I leaned my head a little on his shoulder. I was oddly tired but I didn't care. I kept my eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Her head rested on my shoulders and I could literally see her fighting with her eyelids. I laid flat on the sand, letting her curl against my chest. The night was suprisingly warm, but the ocean's breeze made it colder. I wrapped my other arm around her to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:34 pm

I realized the awkardness of me on a strangers lap. "Tell me more about yourself," I said in an expressionless tone. I pursed my lips a tiny bit. I fiddled with my long hair.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 pm

"Hmm. Well what do you want to know?" I smile at her and look over the horizon. I ran a hand through my hair and messed with the baseball cap that was still on my knee.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 pm

I glanced over at his baseball hat. "Anything to help us not be aquantinces," I said with a faint grin. I took the baseball hat off his knee, and put it on my head.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 pm

I smile as she places my hat on her head. "Well, I'm 14. I'm from Savannah, Georgia. Uhm... my mom is Nyx. My birthday is Febuary 13th, and I have a dog. Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 pm

"My mother is Aphrodite. I'm like the second Cabin Leader in my cabin. I'm pretty much a flirt. It's in my nature, thank my mom," I said. I didn't feel like saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:31 pm

"Well, you are definatly very good at it. Flirting, I mean." I smiled and looked at her. "But, you really don't seem so steriotypical Aphrodite girl." My expression turned to a slightly curious look.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:57 pm

I tensed up. "Uhh, yeah," I muttered. I could be. I really could be that girl.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:04 pm

I shrugged, signaling that it really didn't matter to me. Most people had two completely different sides to them. From the side I knew so far,I think I was really starting to like her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:11 pm

I sighed a sigh of relief silently to myself. I put my around him and my hand rested on his leg. I balanced his hat on my head. Oddly enough, it fit me.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 pm

I smile as she touches me and glance at her. "Looks good on you." I say, nodding to my hat. Then again, she could probably wear anything and look good.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:25 pm

I tipped the hat a little on the bill of it. I looked up. "Thanks," I said sort of silently. I usually didn't wear hats all that much. I was proud of my hair, so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:13 pm

I smiled and looked up at the sky. It was an amazingly clear night. You could see stars in all directions, no matter where you looked. I closed my eyes for a moment, a small smile still playing across my lips.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:19 pm

I moved so I was sitting on his lap. I was sitting on his lap, facing him, so my legs were around his back. It was probably really awkward for him, but this was way more comfortable than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skippin. [Private to Luccy]   Skippin. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skippin. [Private to Luccy]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2