Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] Empty
PostSubject: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:05 pm

I walked a little nervous up to Thalia's Pine. It had been about a month since I had... hung with Noel. I didn't ask him to meet me here, but he might find me or something just by some lucky chance. I pulled down my dark purple shirt a little. I grabbed onto a tree branch on Thalia's Pine once I reached it. I jumped into it, swinging my feet a bit on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:39 pm

I jogged across the hill, just watching all the random campers. Thalia's pine seemed oddly deserted. There was almost always someone leaning against its trunk, but it seemed that no one was there. I flinched slightly, seeing someone I hadn't seen before, someone was in the tree. As I got closer, I realized it was Piper.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Oh, look, Noel found me. I was scared. I had to tell him soon, if I never did it would make things terrible between us. I scooted back further in the tree. I probably looked terrified.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 pm

"Hey Piper!" I said with a grin. It seemed like forever since I had seen her. A little voice in the back of my head told me she was avoiding me, but I hoped she was just bus. Like, super busy. To busy to hang out with her lousy boyfrind, busy. I sighed, and climbed up into the tree. My brand was directly across from hers but a few inches taller.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:57 pm

If I didn't tell him now, I would never say it. I blurted out "I have to tell you something," I said in a rush. I turned away from him in the tree. He would either hate me for this, or help me through it. He had to. "I'm pregnant," I said. A silent tear ran down my face and I wiped it away with a quick swipe of my oversized sweatshirt.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 pm

At that precise moment, I fell out of the tree. Maybe it was shock or just rotten luck. "Oh my gods!" I yelled as I landed hard on my face. Back to the issue at hand, I can't say that I didn't have a clue that this would happen. I mean- with my luck of course it would. I sighed and climbed back into the tree. I turned to her, my brown eyes filled with sadness. I did this to her, it really was my fault. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "It'll be okay, Piper." I wanted to say more, like tell her how stupid I was and how sorry I am, but just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 pm

I let out a shaky breath. He doesn't hate me, he doesn't hate me. It had been a month now. My tummy was growing a little, so it was a little noticable I was going to have a baby. I didn't know if Noel could tell or not over my huge sweatshirt.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 pm

I took a deep breath out, but kept my arms around her. "Piper, I love you." Honestly, she didn't look pregnant, not that it mattered to me. I still couldn't believe how this was all my fault. I let out a mental sigh and look down at her,
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 pm

I swallowed back a few tears. "I love you too, Noel," I said in a silent whisper. I looked down at my tummy. Okay, I looked a little pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 pm

I almost half smiled, but my expression fell back to a look of concern. I thought about our conversation before, about how beautiful our child would have been. I guess it was a reality now. I swallowed and stayed silent. A thought came into my head, what is Piper was mad at me? I couldn't tell, but it would kill me if she was pissed at me. I mean, I would understand but still.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:15 pm

I put a hand delicatly on my smally swollen stomach. I wondered if it was a boy or a girl. It didn't matter, I loved them already. It look a little courage, but I looked up at Noel with sad eyes, and back at my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:08 pm

I tried to return Piper's smile, but it probably didn't work.Just by the way Piper acted, I could tell she would be an amazing mother. Even though it was way to soon. My mind was filled with different baby-things. One thing that stuck out was a name.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:13 pm

I held my small stomach in my hands. It was so weird, this was my child. It was also Noel's child. He or she would be amazing. I wanted a great name for them. I wanted Noel to feel my stomach, or something.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 pm

I leaned over and kissed her lips. One arm wrapped around her waist, while the other lightly rested on her stomach. I had missed her so much over the past month. Maybe she had missed me, or maybe not. I may never know, but that's okay as long as I have her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 pm

I thought of names. There were names everywhere out there, but there were only a few perfect ones for our child. I put my hand over his on my stomach. I sighed. I felt like I could feel my stomach growing right then and there. "How are we going to do this? I'm so scared."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

"I have no idea. But, we'll figure it out together."I pulled her close to me and kissed her again. I was so scared, but figured it would be much better if Piper thought I wasn't .
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 pm

I wished he would stop filling the silence with kissing. I was worried so much about our child. I pushed him away a little, but keeping his hand on my stomach. "Seriously now... I want to put the pieces together. I know a trustworthy Apollo child who can help us and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 pm

I nod as she talks, not wanting to interupt. I thought for a moment, looking at camp from the tree. "Hmm. Do you have any names picked out?".I watched her, waiting for a response. There are so many names out there. How the heck were you supposed to pick?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 pm

"I want to go visit with the Apollo person I know right now. They're probably at the Infirmary treating campers and whatever," I slid down from the tree carefully. I didn't answer his question. I was way too nervous about this to think about names.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm

"Uhm, okay?" I said, jumping out of the tree. I offered my hand to her, a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 pm

I took his hand quickly. I felt pale and sick. I was probably just getting used to being pregnant. I headed towards the Infirmary. It felt like a long trip.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:57 pm

"Woah. Piper. Are you okay?" I asked, letting go of her hand to hold her shoulders. "You look like you're about to puke."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:59 pm

I waved my hand in the air, closing my eyes for a second. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Just getting used to... everything," I said in a dizzy voice. I put my arm around Noel forcefully, hoping I didn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:23 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her response, still pretty worried. I steadied her and put my arm around her shoulders. We walked towards the infirmary, me supporting her. She still looked really pale and I wouldn't be suprised if she threw up.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Post at Katie's topic at the Infirmary she made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]   Holy gods. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy gods. [Private to Luccy]
Page 1 of 1