Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 pm

I was tending to some wounded campers of course since my return everyone wanted me to pick up a good deal of healing, I was one of the best in Apollo cabin and I prided myself on saving lives every day.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm

I entered the Infirmary at last with Noel. I sighed and leaned against the wall. I needed to see someone here for my pregnancy. I was probably overreacting about this, but I wanted to make sure my baby was going to be fine. I just wanted to feel safe. I bet my dad was ashamed of me.

Last edited by Bunny on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:10 pm

I turned around hearing someone come in and I recognized Piper from the Poseidon cabin "Piper?" I asked "Are you ok? Here lie down." I pointed at an empty cot near the door. "What's Wrong?" A million questions started going through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm

I took a seat on the cot Katie pointed to. How was I supposed to tell her now? I just said it. "I'm pregnant and scared out of my mind. And that guy right over there in the dad. It's only been a month so far," I said. I took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling, trying to get myself to relax.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 pm

My jaw dropped, "OH" I managed "Uhm Okay," i sat down with her and patted her shoulder "It's alright there isn't anything to worry about there is going to be some nausea and err.." I hesitated I really didn't know that much about pregnancy which was one of my weak points. "What else are you worried about?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:26 pm

I paused. "I don't know what it's really like. To be pregnant and whatever. It's scary when it's you going through it. And me and Noel, the dad like I said earlier, are so young," I said in a choking voice. "I know that I can trust you Katie."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 pm

I was good at healing but reassuring others I was even better at, "You'll be fine!" I told her "I swear on the Styx that I will be here for anything you need!" I said making the vow, "It's not as scary as you think, But Umm.. You May experience something that err.. Well let me just say I knew an Apollo girl who got pregnant and once in a while her stomach started glowing like the sun. So just watch out for that, it's normal."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I forced a smile. "Thanks. Well... I'm Poseidon and Noel here is Aphrodite. Does that mean my stomach is going to glow blue and pink?" I asked, sort in a joke. I couldn't really laugh.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

I frowned contemplating that, "It's Possible but much more likely that 1 of 2 things will happen. 1 if the child is more similar to you then when you're near water it will start acting all controlled like but you won't be the cause of it. Or 2 if the child is more like the Father than, Well I'm not sure. I've heard of faster growth which means a faster pregnancy like maybe by 3 months or the baby will be MUCH bigger than average which kinda sucks for you..." I said trailing off
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:48 pm

I grabbed onto Noel's wrist so hard I thought I might cut off his circulation. Bigger than usual? Oh, no. I opened my mouth as if I would speak, but I didn't. One thing that scared me about this was the pain.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:50 pm

'Idiot' I thought to myself 'freak her out even more why don't I' "Hey I'm sure it'll be okay!" I told her, "You should try asking your dad for advice. Just y'know go down to the ocean and do whatever you poseidon kids do. I'm sure he will give you advice to get through this."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 pm

I sighed. "Okay, I will," I said. My stomach wasn't even getting that big yet. It was only a month, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:01 pm

I was about to speak again when my own bundle of love started glowing. And I quickly covered my stomach hoping she hadn't noticed. "If you have any other questions please ask" I said quickly then turning to go fuss over some Athena child
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

"Sure thing," I muttered. I looked down at my stomach. What the- it was glowing a sort of blue-ish and pink color. I looked up at Katie, but she left over to someone else. I figured she didn't want to be bothered anymore.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:30 pm

I sat on the steps of the infirmary waiting for Piper. She had gone to talk to her dad, so it was a better idea if I just chill here. Running a hand through my hair, I thought about everything that was happening. I sighed, and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:33 pm

I walked back to the Infirmary after actually talking to my dad. I saw Noel on the steps of the Infirmary. He looked troubled. "Hi, I'm back," I murmered when I got back.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm

"Oh, hey Piper. How'd it go with your dad?" I looked up at her with my chocolate brown eyes. I ran a hand through my hair, wondering what Poseiden said.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 pm

"He told me to go talk to the Zeus Cabin leader because she has had experience with this stuff before," I said, shrugging. "It was nothing really that important. At least he bothered to show up..." I murmered, looking down at my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm

I smile softly up at her. "It'll be alright Piper. It could deffinatly be worse." I look down at my shoes and scuff them in the dirt. I still wasn't sure how I felt about everything. I mean, obviously its my fault. I sigh and look back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:35 pm

"How could it be worse?" I asked. I was fine with being pregnant. I thought it would be bad at first, but then I realized it would be fine. I was with Noel and that made it better.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:43 pm

"Hmm. I could be away from you. You could hate me. Your dad could try to kill me." I responded, ticking off the ways on my finger. My signature smile flashed across my face. I offered her my hand, for her to sit with me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

I forced a weak smile and sat by him. I leaned my head on his shoulder. It was like we were at the Beach again. I rested a hand on my growing stomach.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:54 pm

I intertwine my fingers with hers and rest our hands on her stomach. I sit, just watching her. Swallowing, I look around at all the campers. My other arm wrapped around her, bringing her as close to me as possible.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 pm

I forced another smile. I felt safer while in his arms. My stomach was growing rather quickly. Maybe Katie was right about the baby being more like Noel than me.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 pm

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You don't have to put on a show, love." It was rather obvious to me, how much she was trying to mask everything with a smile. I kiss her cheek with feather light lips and glance around us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)   Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Gods. (Bunny & Luccy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next