Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Holy Shiz!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm related to Benjamin Franklin! You see, Ezra Cornell (My great great great... uncle) was the first cousin, five times removed of Benjamin Franklin on his maternal grandmother's side.

I'M SPECIAL!

Oh, and he was born in Westchester county(:
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Cool. I'm black so idk who I'm related too xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Er does race have to do with knowledge of relatives? :p I looked on Ancestry.com and can't find anything *coughcoughcan'tdecodeit*.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Ask your parents who you're related to (They'll normally just say something about "back in the olden days...") and then search it up on wikipedia. I knew I was related to Ezra Cornell, so I searched him up and on Wikipedia there was an article saying that he was related to Ben Franklin.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:34 pm

I ask, and they say they don't know so yeah
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:08 pm

My parents are always just like, "Oh, well your dad's family used to own Down Town Fort Worth, but they lost it because they didn't pay taxes. Oh! But your father was adopted, so you aren't related to them." It makes me pretty angry.
Back to top Go down

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:44 am

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome! I think I've got a few past prime ministers of Korea on my dad's side but nothing else, I think. I'll have to ask my parents more about it sometime in the future. xD
Back to top Go down

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:06 pm

I am not related to important people. I WILL BE FAMOUS ONE DAY. >8D

OH YES.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:30 pm

That's so cool. My great, great, etc. grandparents on my mom's dad's side were on the Mayflower. xD I don't know how I missed this topic... :0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Shiz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shiz!   Holy Shiz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Shiz!
Page 1 of 1