Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] Empty
PostSubject: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm

I skipped into the Arena. I usually didn't come here. I was always sbusy making new friend & having fun! Not saying other things weren't fun besides getting ready for battle & all, but I liked other things. I don't like violence all that much. I would fight if I had to.

I grabbed a sword that was a little too heavy for me. I grinned. "Whoa," I laughed silently to myself. I found a dummy hanging from the ceiling. I made sure not a lot of people were around me, so I wouldn't accidentally hurt anyone. I would feel so bad if that happened! I held the sword up in the air, which was probably not a good idea for me, and nearly lost my balance. I thrust it forward & slashed the dummy. It, however, got stuck. The sword was stuck in the dummy! They were made out of stuffing and stitching. I frowned. I yanked at it but nothing. My face turned a shade of pink. I must have looked weak.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:47 pm

My back leans against a tree with a perfect view of the Arena. I'm not a big fighter, but it's pretty cool how some of these people could go beast mode with a sword. My face lights up in my signature smile watching the girl struggle with the sword. Not that it was funny, mainly her expression was hilarous. She looked either scared for the dummy or scared that she might hurt herself. I walk over quietly, which is something I don't do often, but when you meet new people you are supposed to act somewhat normal or whatever. "Need some help? You know, if you're done shanking the dummy..." I smile a little bigger, looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

I looked at the sudden guy. I guess I was noticed & obviously looked stupid. I couldn't tell if he was being nice or rude. I covered that up & grinned widely. "Aha... Ha, yeah," I said with failed nonchalantness. I dropped my hands from the sword & stepped back. I didn't meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 pm

I winked cheesily and stepped in front of her. I grabbed he sword and tugged quickly, the sword coming out with only a little resistance. Smiling to myself, I turned to the girl.
"M' Lady." I said, presenting the sword to her. My startling ice blue eyes waiting for her to look up.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 pm

"Thank you, kind gentleman," I laughed a little, and took the sword. Ugh, it was heavy. I set it away. I looked back at him. Whoooa. "Hi, I'm... Sam," I said, grinning into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 am

I smile back, not sure why she is smiling so much. Oh well. She was really cute, especially her smile. "My pleasure. I'm Eli."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm

I nodded. I wrinkled my nose a little and looked around the play. It was getting more crouded with groups or ripped guys. They were probably Ares, but I didn't like to judge. I crossed my arms across my chest. "Maybe we should go somewhere else?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:48 pm

"Yeah, sure. Where to?"I ask, a small smile on my lips. She looked almost uncomfortable or something. Campers seemed to be pouring in. I grab her hand and lead the way out .
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm

I held onto his hand tightly. "Maybe, some random hide out spot. I'm not in the mood to be around lots of people right now," I paused. "I know this secret place that average size with really green grass & it's really nice. It's behind the Minor Gods cabin," I said a little quiet so only he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:09 pm

"Sounds awesome. Lead the way." I smile and let her pass me. My Converse squish against the damp grass and watch her as she leads over to the cabins. She was really cute.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 pm

I made the way to the Minor Gods cabin and snuck around it. I made sure no one else was there, I was nearly positive I was the only one in camp who knew about it. I came here a lot, & I never saw anyone else there.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:38 pm

I slowly let go of her hand as we reach our destination. As soon as our fingers are apart, some thing like an ache made me want to be touching her again. I blink, trying to shake off the craziness. I smile and look at her. "Wow. This place is really cool. I never knew it was here." My expression was slightly fasinated looking at her obviously special hideout.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:48 pm

His warm hand dropped from mine, & a sad look washed over my face. I tried to hide it. "Yeah... I forgot how I found it. I guess I was curious one day," I said with a shrug. The grass was really green and soft. I kicked off my sandels, and sat down on the grass. It was surprisingly cold.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 pm

"Cold?"I ask with a small smile. I sat next to her, just barely touching. I wrap my arm around her and look down. My long legs spread out infront of me as I glance at the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 pm

This guy was really confident with himself. Hey, I was too. He just came and put his arm around me. I liked that. I grinned. "A little. Well, thanks," I said. It sounded weird hearing my voice so loud and clear in this silent area.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 pm

"No problem. So, if I am so bold as to ask, who's beautiful daughter are you?"I smiled smoothly and looked at her. She really is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:27 pm

I blushed. I was never talked to like that. "Hemera. She's sort of like Apollo but Minor Godified," I said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 pm

I nod. Watching her smile made a smile automatically tug at my lips. "That's really cool. My mom is Khoine. Ya know, goddess of snow or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 pm

I grinned a little. A sun daughter and a snow son? Hmmm. "I know a daughter of Khoine," I said out of no where. Then I shrugged to sort of cover it up. "Maybe you know her? I mean, she is one of your siblings. It's Taylor Harrison."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:26 pm

I smile, "Yeah I know who she is. Do you know Parker Leigh? " I brush my hair out of my eyes, but of course it fell back.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 pm

I tried to remember her. "I do not recall," I said in a fake accent. I grinned a little. I turned to him. I focused on his eyes for as long as I could before he noticed.

You know one of Alexxx's character has a crush on Eli?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm

I look up and blush a pale pink. "She's .... uh, uhm my sister. Like blood sister. Or whatever."

--Yeah you dibbsed him then Alex told me that Coldplay was made for Eli. Lol
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 pm

~Coldplay just has a crush on Eli. Eli doesn't havta lke her. XD
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 pm

--He could be super confused trying to figure out who he likes lol.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh, nice?" I said with a weird face. I laid down, in the grass, and breathed in and out deeply. I stared at the sky, nearly looking at the sun, but it was so bright I turned my head to the side, looking back at Eli.

...:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: