Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:51 am

I blushed again and looked down at my scuffed Converse. I bite my lip and glance around us. Awkward was the only word to descibe the feeling between us. I feel and hear her breathing next to me, and glance down at her, a small smile spreading across my lips.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 am

I looked up at him. My hair spread around me. "Come on, lay down by me," I said with no smile but with crinkled happy eyes. This guy was growing on me. He was really handsome.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:40 am

I half smile and lay down on the cold grass. My eyes wander from the bright blue sky to the green grass. "So Sam, what do I need to know about you?" I run a hand through my hair again, but yeild no progress in making it stay flat.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 pm

I watching his hair fail to stay in a flat style. I watched his careless look and admired his face, and whatnot. "Well... I'm from California. I pretty much grew up with no problems, like family struggles, etcetera. I try not to let things bother me and I just want others to be happy. I'm pretty social and I don't care what people think. I have lots of friends here," I held back And I get hit on a lot. I realized how much I was talking. I cleared my throat. "So, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:32 pm

I raise an eyebrow and smile as she chatters. She seemed very stereotypical Cali girl, but with a real personality. "Hmm, I'm from Maine and love to play hockey. My sister has cancer, but I'm not supposed to tell anyone, so keep that quite please. I hate negative people and it makes my day to make people smile."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:52 pm

"Awww," I said sadly. I felt bad for him, his sister had cancer. "I'm sorry, I'll keep quiet," I said in a silent-ish voice.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:06 pm

I sigh, I don't do pity. Some people love the attention it gets them and take the chance to just start sobbing all over someone's shoulder. "It's not a big deal. And- I know you wouldn't tell." I smile at her, silently regretting the fact I brought it up. She porbably thought I just wanted her to feel bad and crap.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 pm

I stayed quiet which was a bit unusual. I stared at the sky with squinted eyes. I covered my eyes with my hands. With Eli, I felt like I knew all about him, but I just didn't know everything. I wanted to talk with him... But I didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 pm

I wait a moment, seeing her silent was a little odd . "Hey, Sam, are you..." I trail off gently, deciding to go ahaid with my plan , "Uh, ticklish?" Leaning over, I tickle her sides, not waiting for her answer .
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm

I screamed and started laughing. I tried to grab onto his wrists to stop him but he was too strong. I laughed uncontrolably. "Stop it- Ahhh!" I laughed and attempted to tickle him back.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I smile my signature smile, all of my blue braces showing. "Noo way! You are sooo not allowed to fight back!" I say between laughs, rolling over and bringing her with me. I never, ever loose tickle fights and that will not change because of Sam. My smile spreads even widder as I lean back over to tickle her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:09 pm

I laughed wildly as I got rolled around with him. I noticed he had braces. I had just gotten mine off, and I wasn't wearing my retainer. Whoops! I freed one of my hands from his grip and I reached for his sides.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 pm

I feel her hand on my sides, and forget to keep tickling her. My hands dropped from her stomach as I laugh. I bite my lip to try to stop smiling, but fail miserably. I move slightly, trying to tickle her sides.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm

I tried but failed trying to slap his hands away from getting to my sides. I grinned and tried to take breaths to stop laughing. My cheeks hurt from smiling. I looked at him and grinned. "Okay, okay... You win."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

I grin wildly and gently drop my hands from her body. "Good, I hate losing." I smile again and try to flatten my hair again. I couldn't help but notice her adorable smile as my ice blue eyes swept over her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 pm

I tried to study his whole body without him noticing. He seemed almost perfect for me, but I didn't know him all that much. I didn't care! I really liked him now.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 pm

I smile slightly, looking from her to the grass. I sit back slowely on the back of my hands and scratch my neck absentmindedly. Sam was really pretty.I deffinatly couldn't deny that.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:16 pm

I spread my arms and legs out on the grass. I shut my eyes and felt like I could fall asleep right then and there. But I couldn't. I turned my head to the side to look at Eli. Everytime I looked at him now was like the first time. But of course when I first met him it wasn't like love at first sight.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 pm

I lean down and lay flat on my back. My eyes flutter closed for a moment, then reopen to see Sam looking at my. She was the first thing I saw with my eyes closed and open. Isn't that supposed to mean something? I smile gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Lol, I don't know what to post now...
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 pm

--Yeah I barely scraping by wih the last few. Lol. Do you know is Alex is done with Coldplay? 'Cause Eli is gonna have to figure out who he likess. Lol(:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Same, and no, she's not finished. She's barely started.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Oh okay . Well I guess I just need to wait till she's done. Maybe make a new guy charrie in the meantime, but I'm not sure. Lol
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Yeah, lol. The characters that I have that are single are Carmen, Sam, and Ali. Unless she's still dating Jackson?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Uhh. It doesn't matter to me. I'm keeping him, so if you wanna RP with them ?
Noel is the only one not single. Jackson, Parker, and Eli like someone . Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]   Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aha... Ha. [Private to Luccy]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next