Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} Empty
PostSubject: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm

I sit on the pale yellow sandy ground of the beach, just looking out across the dark green water. This spot was the exact place me and Dylan had met. I smile to myself, and let the tiny grains of sand run in between my fingers. I flip my hair.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

I walked down the well worn path to the beach. Originally, I went looking for a quite place to think. There was only one person on the beach, and of course it was Ollie. I sighed, not knowing how in the world I was going to do this. My throat closed as I realized he was in the spot where we met. I swallowed and slowly walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:59 pm

I had the feeling someone was near, so I turned my head. I saw Dylan. I wave to her subtlely, and smile. She looked worried. I wondered what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 pm

I return his smile half-heartily and sit down next to him. "I will NOT cry." I told myself over and over. I stretched my legs out infront of me and leaned back on the palms of my hands.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 pm

I look at her, concerned. "Okay, I know something's on your mind. What's up?" I ask her. Was it...no, it couldn't be, we only went on one date...
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm

I sigh and look directly at him. I couldn't stand it and threw my arms around him in a huge hug. "I'msorrybutIhavetoleavecampanditwouldn'tberightforyoutohavetowaitformeanditjustwouldn'tworkoutwiththedistance."I blurted out, almost like I was afraid he would try to stop me. Now, what I ment to say was "I'm sorry but I have to leave camp and nit wouldn't be right for you to have to wait for me and it just wouldn't work out with the long distance." A silent tear slid down my cheek, but I was afraid to let go of him. I knew he would hate me, and I really did still like him. Eventually, I figured I would have to see his expression eventually and pulled away from out hug.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 pm

My only expression was confusion. "What?" I ask her. I only caught some words, and I was worried that she'd confirm my suspicion. I run my fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:54 pm

"I have to leave camp for a little while. And I don't want you to feel like you have to wait on me or anything." I looked down at the soft sand. I would rather count every grain of sand then have to say this to him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm

My heart sank. I didn't want Dylan to see me sad, so I put on a neutral look and gave her a hug. "It's okay. It's alright, Dyl." If this was our last hug, I'd want it to count.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 am

I hugged him, my head resting on his shoulder. As many times as I told myself I wouldn't cry, I did anyways. "I'm really sorry Ollie. I don't want..." I said, trailing off. I looked at the shoulder I had been leaning on."And I got your shirt all wet. Sorry." As much as I knew I would regret it, I leaned over and gave him the sweetest kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 am

I smile softly. "Its alright...it's okay." I didn't cry, for the sake of Dylan. "When are you going to come back?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 am

"Well, I'm only staying until summer. But, I doubt I can last my dad and stepmom for that long."I smile sadly and look at the waves. I brush back a blonde curl, scarred to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:39 am

I put my arm over her shoulders. "It's fine. I just don't want you to get mad if I...find someone else..." I look out with her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:49 am

"Nah. I'd understand." I replied softly. I felt absolutly horrible, but knew I would feel worse if I made him wait around. I sighed and worked up the courage to look at him expression
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:29 am

It almost made me cry to say this, "But I still, will always, love you." I hold her close. I rest her head on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Tears started streaming down my cheeks at his words."I love you, Ollie."I stayed there, pressed against him. I didn't want this moment to end. It killed me that I had to be the one to do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}   Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting on the Beach. {Private to Luccy}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: