Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date (Luccy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Jerrod Willis would never approve of his brother Jeremy going on a date at age 15. That was why Jeremy did it without his older sibling's knowledge. A bright Saturday morning found the son of Hermes in the camp parking lot, leaning against a 2010 Honda Civic that actually belonged to Jerrod. Jeremy only had a learner's license, but that wasn't going to stop him from taking a beautiful girl out on a date.
Dressed in designer jeans and a band T-shirt, Jeremy looked around, anxiously awaiting the arrival of Parker Leigh.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm

First Date (Luccy) Parker
Parker Leigh

I had never been the kind to be nervous. For, well, anything. I tried to take things as smoothy as possible, but even then, things had to backfire every so often. To make a complex situation more understandable, I was finally getting to see Jeremy again. As easy as it was to be around him, I was still nervous. Like, really, really nervous. I sucked in a deep breath of air and walked down the hill that led to the parking lot. My skinny jeans fit me in all the right places, and I was wearing my favorite white v-neck. No doubt, I felt way better than I had in a long time. I pushed back my dark hair, my eyes icy blue eyes searching the parking lot for Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Jeremy's mouth broke into a wide smile as he saw his girlfriend walking into the parking lot. The son of Hermes jogged out to meet her, giving her a quick peck on the lips.
"Ah man, you don't know how much I missed ya," Jeremy said, leading Parker over to the car. "How've you been, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Parker Leigh

A blush covered my pale cheeks, as he kissed me. Just seeing him again, made me smile. "I'm doing alot better. Especially now that I'm back here.I've missed you so much, Jeremy. " I stopped, knowing I sounded like some cheesy chick flick the Hallmark channel played for old ladies and their cats. I grinned up at him. "Enough about me, though. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Jeremy shrugged. "I've been nice as ice. Hanging out at camp, getting Jerrod to open up a little more. Throwing knife practice, pranking, dreaming of you. But let's cut to the chase."
Jeremy opened the passenger side door of the Civic for Parker. "You first."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Parker Leigh

"Why thank you." I said in a a girl, sugar-coated voice that was nothing like my own. My eyes followed him, waiting for him to climb in the drivers seat. Those few seconds gave me a little time to digest the words that he had said only a few moments ago. It was really good news that Jerrod had been opening up more. He hadn't seem very encouraging to the fact that Jeremy and I were together. To be completely honest, it seemed like he completely hated me. Either way, I wasn't going to worray about it right now.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Whistling the chorus to Hoagy Carmichael's famous duet Heart and Soul, Jeremy pulled out of the parking lot and began driving into New York City. Along the way, he and Parker exchanged small talk as they admired the glistening skyline, lit by a bright sun.
"Where do you wanna go?" Jeremy asked. "There's a mall not too far from here."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm

First Date (Luccy) ParkerParker Leigh

"It doesn't really matter to me." I was fine with whatever, afterall, I was spending time with him. Girls often get stereotyped into being completely controlling, but Parker was an exact example of non-stereotypical in this case. A small smile crawled on my lips, and I glanced over at Jeremy. "The mall is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 pm

"Suh-weet." Jeremy turned a corner and drove for a few more minutes until he arrived at a modestly-sized mall in the middle of the city. It took 20 minutes to find a parking spot, but Jeremy didn't complain. That just meant more time he could spend with Parker.
Once they finally found a free spot, the 2 demigods stepped out of the car and strolled into the mall, holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Parker Leigh

The mall was packed. Literally, it seemed there were people packed in every possible place. "Soo... where do you want to hit first?" I said, looking back at Jeremy. Our fingers were still intertwined as we held hands. I knew my skin must be several degress colder than his, but he didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Jeremy looked around, trying to see what kinds of shops were nearby, but being only 5'8", he wasn't quite able to see over the taller people around. Still, he managed to spot an HMV close to the entrance.
"Always loved HMV. What about there?" he suggested. "We could go check out some music, and some movies."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Parker Leigh

I rose to my toes, trying to see over all of the scattered shopperrs that were roaming the mall. "Yeah, thats fine." I replied, smiling. Patience was deffinatly not one of my stongest suites, and I wasn't going to struggle through the crowds. I took charge, sliding my thin body though the masses of people. My fingers were still locked with Jeremy's, so hopefully he was hanging in as I continued slidding through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Jeremy too, used his thin build to squeeze through the crowd instead of pushing and shoving. He didn't care what big guys thought--being small had it's advantages. He and Parker were almost to the HMV store when there was a tremendous crash of glass. This crash was followed by a roar that echoed throughout the entire mall. The crowd panicked instantly, and began jostling each other in the bid to get out of the building.

While the mortals couldn't see what was really happening, Jeremy, as a demigod, could. The lithe son of Hermes pulled Parker close to prevent her from being knocked down by panicked larger shoppers as he tried to see the source of the chaos. A hundred feet away, a burly young man stood on a table in the food court, brandishing a large celestial bronze saberstaff. Facing him was...
"The Nemean Lion. No freakin' way," muttered Jeremy.

Brandon Mathias now knew why his mother insisted on him staying at camp. This was his first trip to the city in 5 months, and it had taken less than an hour for him to be jumped by one of the most infamous monsters in Greek mythology. Brandon was extremely fit and a powerful fighter, but he doubted he could handle this by himself.
"Need a little help here!" he yelled, to any demigods that might possibly be in the area.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 pm

First Date (Luccy) ParkerParker Leigh

At the sound of tumbling glass, I froze. And when I say froze, I mean it literally. "Oh my gods..." I muttered, seeing the huge monster that stood before us. The obvious demigod wasn't a camper I particurally recodnized, but it was apparent who his god-parent was. We could only pray he was asking his father for help on this one. I side-stepped away from Jeremy, then sprinted to the aid of the camper. I reached him fairly quickly, for a short girl, a wall of cold air following me, engulfing the boy.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 pm

At that moment, the Nemean Lion lunged. Brandon ducked under it's swipe and landed a pair of solid blows on either side of the beast's head with his saberstaff. This sent the monster reeling backward, but it hadn't done any real damage. The Lion's skin was extremely durable.
Brandon whistled as he glanced at Parker. "Who turned down the heat? Was it you?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Parker Leigh

"What? Me? Oh, no. It must of been the Hermes kid."My face was lined with sarcasm, but I offered the boy a small smile. I searched the crowds, but Jeremy was no where to be found. "So.. how may I be of an assistance?" My voice called out smooth and confident, but inside I was shaking. I stepped over, slightly closer to the boy, seeing the lion hesitate. It had been a long time since I had trained, much less fought. Just last month, I was stuck in a hospital, far to ill to even get out of bed. Even with my fear, I was not about to let the Ares boy see just how terrified I was.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm

"That depends how well armed and skilled you are," Brandon replied, hefting his saberstaff as the Nemean Lion circled him menacingly. "If you've got ranged weapons of any type, now's the time to use them. If not, well...distract this thing. I probably won't be able to take it myself."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Parker Leigh

She nodded, trying to remember how to swallow. It had been so long dince she had even held the sword that hung around her neck, disguised as a delicate snowflake charm. "I'll distract..." She whispered, barely audiable. With a quick turn, she faced the lion, trying to figure out how she was going to distract the beast. As a daughter of Khoine, she wasn't extremely skilled with fighting, or many things that would be considered useful in a predicament such as this. Well, lets make it snow.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:18 pm

"Split!" At Brandon's cry, the Nemean Lion pounced, both paws poised to deliver a killing blow. The demigods each jumped to one side. As Parker circled around to the monster's rear, Brandon took a chance and lunged, putting all of his weight behind a two-handed strike to the Lion's flank. This only made it angrier. The beast turned around to roar at Brandon, forgetting about Parker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Date (Luccy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date (Luccy)   First Date (Luccy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date (Luccy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: