Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gods, not you again! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Gods, not you again! [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:30 am

Gods, not you again! [Private] 427525_280121275387246_240856392647068_756061_878773261_n_large
Caleb Wright
Son of Momus

The waves rolled peacefully along the shore, barely licking the bare soles of Caleb's feet. He felt strangely relaxed, calmed by the soothing presence of the ocean. The wind caressed his face as he took in the salty tang of the salty sea breeze, letting the smell of it wash over his entire being. It was one of the days when Caleb seemed not like himself. The absence of a smirk on his face did wonders to his appearance, and he almost looked like some nice innocent boy. He just lacked a smile. But Caleb wasn't about to suddenly smile just like that. He'd look like a complete pathetic weirdo, as his thoughts told him.

But it was certainly a change for once, not trying to mock someone. Mostly because Caleb was alone here. He stared into the horizon in deep thought. Was this one of the only times he was... nice? When he was alone? He let out a dry laugh at his thoughts. But it was true. He just couldn't help but give a petty jab whenever he was with someone. All the work of his father, Momus, and Caleb blamed him for it.

Caleb strolled along the shore, his eyes set on the point where the skies met the seas. Too preoccupied with his thoughts, he hadn't really noticed that he was no longer alone.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Lyra had been walking along the sand dunes, letting the rough grass tickle her feet. Her eyes drooped, and after spending half the night watching the Star Wars saga on Kale's laptop, which Naren had taken so they could use it.. Faye had given them a lot of Homework, and even though Lyra knew Faye meant the best, she couldn't help resent her older sister. Lyra was vaguely aware of someone else on the beach. She slid down the sand and approached the figure. She was starting to say 'Hi. I'm Lyra' when she realized who it was.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Caleb was jolted out of his thoughts at the sound of a young female voice. Well, there goes his plans for solitude. And hang on, he recognized that voice. His eyes found the girl and he stopped in his tracks, the sight of her seeming to send a tingling sensation to his left hand.

"It's you," Caleb uttered with a nasty edge to his voice. "Well, at least I know your name now. The easier it is to hunt you down in your sleep."

He never got over the fact that a girl younger than himself had managed to hit his hand with a knife. Sure, she did try to help him get to the infirmary afterwards, but the damage was done. Caleb will never ever forget that event. Never.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:55 am

"Yeah, Well you don't know the half of it. Where do I sleep?" Lyra asked savagely. "What about you? I know where you live. It wouldn't be that hard you know." Lyra would never do such a thing, but just for show, she nodded towards his let hand, the one she accidentally tore open a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:08 am

"The library, maybe? But don't fret, I'll know soon enough. It will be easy to find the information now that I know enough about you. And hang on a moment, you're stalking me now? Yeah, really scary, kid," Caleb said with a hint of amusement. Snickering, he ran a hand through his dark brown spiky hair, ruffling it. "I doubt you would anyway. I did hear you freak out after you so kindly sliced the living hell out of my hand."

Caleb looked back at the ocean. So much for relaxation. He blamed whoever was responsible for fate for letting him meet with Lyra, of all people. The girl who managed to catch him off-guard in a fight. The thought made him clench his teeth in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:02 am

I'm not stalking you. If you go after me, then I'll make sure to take the time to come after you. .Besides, I wasn't actually trying to hurt you. I was just.... proving I was stronger than you." Lyra was contemptuous. She brought out the book that Caleb had been reading. "Thanks for the book. I will waste no time reading it."

~If you think about it, that last sentence was a insult~
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:33 am

"Sure sure, do whatever you like with the stupid book. And good luck trying to find someone who cares," Caleb said dryly, smirking at her. He found it a little too easy to mock this kid, what with him being a descendant of the god of mockery. And that stuff about her being stronger than him? Psh, she was just lucky I wasn't wearing any armor, he thought with amusement. If the fight was even, maybe it would have turned out differently. At least that was what he believed.

He glanced at Lyra, noting her contempt. It made him smirk wider. Like he wasn't used to that. "Look, kid, if you're here to pick a fight, go pick on someone your own size."
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:46 am

"I am NOT." Lyra stamped her foot. "A child, or will be called one by anyone. Hear me?" Lyra flung the book at Caleb. "I did not come here to pick a fight. I came here to be left alone. She if you will. Have a horrible day." Lyra's eyes were firery with rage. She picked up the other book she had in her hand, and started reading quietly to herself, once she was sure Caleb wasn't going to follow her. 'So was you Capt'n?' She mouthed to the one and only invisible John Silver.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:07 am

Caleb brought his palm up, catching the book in the hair before it hit his head. It was all he could do not to laugh at this. Lyra was making it all too easy for him, with her supposed tantrum and raised voice. She seemed to be real touchy with the word 'kid.' Have trouble accepting reality, are we? he thought with a snicker.

"Thank you for the sentiments. Have a horrible day yourself!" he called rather cheerily before he went on his way. He went to the beach for relaxation, and now that that little incident was over, he can go back to his deep thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods, not you again! [Private]   Gods, not you again! [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gods, not you again! [Private]
Page 1 of 1