Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Skippin' Stones...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Just Skippin' Stones... Empty
PostSubject: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Andrew walked in,in his black leather coat.He picked up a rock,and squatted down.He skipped it,staying there,thinking.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 pm

I walked onto the scene. I was wearing a short white sundress with my bikini under it on my high heels with platform soles to make the walking easier.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 pm

I looked out at the horizon.I skipped a rock again.It felt like I belonged here...I should stay here day...by day...by day...by day.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:55 pm

I walked and sat down against a tree at loss of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:57 pm

I stood up,and spun around to see a girl.A frown fell upon my face.She was apparently...cute,but Ive gone through all that before.The cheating....And then all that other junk."Hey!"I yelled over.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 pm

I looked up and stuck up my hand
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:08 pm

OOC:He's on the other side of the beach,
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:16 pm

He didn't see so I yelled an answer back at him.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 pm

I walked over to her."It's a greeting..."I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:19 pm

I just smiled an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:20 pm

A slight smile came upon my face."Nice."I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:22 pm

I arched an eyebrow, "What is?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:22 pm

As Roxanne stepped out of the tree's shadows with her bat slung over her shoulder she noticed people on the beach. Great it was the last thing she needed now. Just the perfect ending to a crappy day.

She walked to the water and took off her black Bullet for My Valentine t-shirt and hopped in not even taking off her black skinny jean short cutoffs, after throwing Greek Fire on the shore.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 pm

I saw Roxanne jump into the water, I didn't want to go swimming.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC:Seriously,Roxxane?Im ready to go out,for good...

BIC:"Your way to do...what you just did."I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:26 pm

She shook her head making water droplets fly all over thinking about her paper due for Improv. She walked back out of the water and strode over to the people saying, "Heyy guys."

She faked the happines.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:27 pm

I laughed and smiled my cute innocent smile again, "Hey Roxanne," I said noting her fake emotion.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:27 pm

I sat against a tree enjoying the weather. my eyes, closed. I was listening to music on my ipod. the music suddenly stopped, probably because of discharging. I opened my eyes and saw something i had wished not to have been there. My ex, Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:28 pm

I didnt look back,not once.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:29 pm

~Awh.
She returned the smile with unease and grumbled unintelligently when she looked over and caught Steven's eye.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:31 pm

OOC:Your a bad faker....

BIC:My phone suddenly rang.I know I wasnt supposed to have,any,but...I covered my phone,trying to block the noise.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:32 pm

I took out both my phones checking if it was mine, it wasn't I shrugged and put them back in my Chanel bag.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Oh crap. she saw me. I smiled faintly. More a nervous grin, really. I couldn't run away.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 pm

I took out my phone,and silenced it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:34 pm

She decided it was best to not walk over and say something to him. If she did, odds are she would just break her hand again.
~OMG Don't push your luck kid! And Lol there's that word again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Skippin' Stones...   Just Skippin' Stones... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Skippin' Stones...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next