Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skipping Stones (NorthWoman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) Empty
PostSubject: Skipping Stones (NorthWoman)   Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) Tumblr_m1vfjct8wk1qmd0fpo4_500

Charity Sara-Tamsin Lessard,

Charity sat at the edge of the creek, criss-cross, skipped stones. The water splashed in brilliant waves. She always loved the creek. Not many people came here, so it was a nice place to think. She came here every now and again to cry about her father or just plain sit. Right now, she was just sitting, thinking about camp life. She hadn't made much friends. She met her sister Sutton yesterday, came back from vacation yesterday, couldn't figure out where Lance was. She'd given him 3 weeks before vacation to show up before she gave up on them. She hadn't seen him since. Charity's minde floated away from Lance to a sudden presence. She could feel someone approaching her.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones (NorthWoman)   Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 am

Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) Tumblr_m4vusd8ZT81qcz39go1_500

After working in the forges all day, Ember needed a break. After breathing in all the thick smoke and using all her strength to build weapons, it was really time for a break. Usually she did not do it but it was a nice hot day and everyone needs to go outside once in a while. She had heard from a camper from the Poseidon cabin that Euros creek was a great place to relax, so she decided to head there. As she headed down the trail and went to sit down, she spotted a dark haired girl sitting by herself. Curious, she cocked her head and went over to the girl and waved. "Hello, don't think I have met you before," she said taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones (NorthWoman)   Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:37 am

Charity's head shot up toward the girl with firey red hair. She patted the ground next to her. "Hi, I'm Charity. Daughter of Hermes, and no, I'm not going to prank you." She smiled at the girl, while skipping another stone. She grabbed the water bottle that lay beside, taking a sip. Charity didn't meet to many people, so this was excitng for her. She looked up at the pretty girl. She appeared to be tired. "Have you been training all day?"
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones (NorthWoman)   Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 am

Happyily Ember sat down beside her and nodded at her name. "I'm Ember, daughter of Hephaestus." She said rubbing her nimbles hands. The fresh hair was quickly cooling her off, she was lucky to be sitting in just basic jean shorts and her camp shirt. She combed her hair back into a bun as she listend to her talk. "Well no, I have not been training. Actually I have been working at the forge all day. But later I will probalay be training, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones (NorthWoman)   Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Charity pursed her lips. "I've been here all day actually. Just thinking...'bout stuff." She ran her hand through her long, sleek, black hair. She pulled the sleeves of her cardigan tighter. Now, searching through the many stones, she found a flat, malt black one and through it. It skipped 6 times before sinking. Charity smiled, satisfied with her skipping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones (NorthWoman)   Skipping Stones (NorthWoman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping Stones (NorthWoman)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: