Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna)   There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Axl

I pulled her behind a bush just out side of the camp. The camps harpies where fast but I had ways of avoiding them. I grabbed the tarp behind me and began rolling it up quietly. [color=blue] Just a few minutes and we are all clear." [/color] I said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna)   There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:10 pm

"i'm quiet because
There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna) Tumblr_ml7ats2X351rllc3bo1_400
i'm scared"

julie dennings
daughter of poseidon

Julie took a deep breath. A smile was creeping onto her face. There was something about Axl that made her feel like...like things that weren't exactly PG. She watched him roll up the tarp, and began to question what he was doing.

"So..." she murmured, trying to look provocative. As provocative as one scrawny freckled girl could look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna)   There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Axl

I set the tarp down and stood my bike up. After flicking a few switches and tapping the gas meter. "Come on. Live a little." I said. I kick started the engine and revved the gas. A wicked grin coming across my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna)   There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is a thing. people just don't question a thing they are like Ughh its a thing (Anna)
Page 1 of 1