Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evasive

Evasive

"People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed} Empty
PostSubject: "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed}   "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 pm

KACEE CLAiBORNE
O.o.O.o.O.O.o.O.o.O.O.o.O.O.o.O.O.o.O

"Windows down radio blaring
Your hair down in your eyes and
You dance like no ones watching at all"

Somewhere upon a chair laid a girl, who's hands were covered in frost and she seemed to have an icy feel in the area surrounding her. Her knee-high tan leather boots were kicked off and set lazily on the ground in front of her, her feet over one arm of the chair. Her face was highly unrecognizable under that Harry Potter book. Though the girl had dyslexia, reading wasn't a trouble at all to her. Under the book laid a petite and child-like face. Her eyes filled with enchantment and wonder, this girl was Kacee Claiborne, daughter of Khione.

This girl looked like she just took a bath in dry ice. Her skin was a frightening pale color, her fingertips had a blue hue to them. Her eyes, a stone grey, darted around the page and finally, she flipped the page. The book was relitavely new, the pages had the fresh, crisp feel to them. They even smelled new! Well, at least being compared to the used books from the Athena cabin she used to borrow. Feeling like she needed a break, her eyes were starting to strain, Kacee got up and walked over to the little water fountain. As she leaned in, the faucet started to frost, and the water turned colder than it usually is as her pale lips touched.

A sickening sound occured as two people bumped their heads together, tumbling to the ground. Kacee was dazed, and she was sure she would suffer a minor concussion. Rubbing her head, Kacee groaned and took a deep breath. "Ouhhh. That hurt!" Kacee moaned, stumbling to her feet. After that large tumble, Kacee held onto a chair for support. Her vision was blurry, so she couldn't quite see the Demi-God she bumped into but she was sure it was a boy, or a girl with short hair...

"Come with me
Bring your heart, your dreams
Don't look back"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

"People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Re: "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed}   "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:58 pm

"People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed} Guilty10
oliver derek thomas
the son of zeus

"i've become so numb, i can't feel you there / become so tight, so much more aware. . ."

----

OLIVER THOMAS LIKED READING. If 'reading' counted as comic books and MAD magazines. But he didn't like the novels and such. The extent of reading those was, well, nothing. When he had to read for school, Ollie would watch the movie. No movie? Well then, he would look up a summary of the story on the Internet. No big deal. But maybe that's why he failed his seventh grade reading class. Aw well. Ollie walked into the library, wearing his "President of Pop Culture" t-shirt, in reference to Ashton Kutcher. He also had on white and black plaid board shorts, and white flip-flops. After this, he was planning to take a dip in the lake.

Walking through shelf after shelf, he smiled. He finally found the MAD magazines. Yes, in fact, he was obsessed. But, really, who didn't have their secret obsession? Ollie's was MAD, his brother's- before he died, of course- was MTV, everybody had one. Picking up an issue from 1984- Ollie was suprised they had it- he started his way to the tables. He who didn' twas eyeing a table right by a huge French Door window, when there was a dictionary lying on the floor right in Ollie's path. He noticed it soon enough. But it was still too late.

Ollie went headfirst into a girl at the water fountain. They collided, if so hard and excrusiating. His vision went blurry, and he went scrambling on the carpeted floor. Good thing everybody was burried in their books; Ollie did not want to make a bigger scene than what it was. Holding his head- what if his hair was messed up?- he started to get up. Seeing that the girl was still sprawled on the floor, he extended a hand. Ollie's vision started to clear up, and he realized that, yes, this girl was cute. "I...I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. Are you okay?" He said concerned. Others before himself, he liked to say.

----

". . .i've become a mess, all I want to do / is be more like me and be less like you. . ."
Back to top Go down

"People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading" {closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: