Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:45 pm

I fired at the dummy with my brand new revolver.It had good accuracy and little recoil.I loaded it with my favorite exploding bullets and shot at some dummie.Soon there was a pile of straw and armor where the dummies had been.Sure it was satisfying but how happy can you get over a pile of straw.I sighed and put my revolver back in its holster.I am so bored.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:54 pm

I walk in. Why was I here? I didn't want to fight. June died fighting. I almost did too. But I was going on a quest... eventually, so I was going to need practice. Seeing another girl I say, "Hey! Uh do you want to train or something?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 pm

I looked at the girl who just came in.She was really preety.Probably another half sister of James."Uh sure.Wanna spar?"I asked her."Oh by the way my names Minerva but everyone calls me Mini.You?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:05 pm

"Oh I'm May. Nice to meet you. I haven't really done any training or battling or anything sense June died so I'm a little worried and sad and rusty. I can only use my sword and I don't even know much about battling." I talk quickly. What would June say if she know I was going to fight after she was killed with the same type of weapon she was killed by?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:15 pm

"Well then I guess I can help you with that.I know a thing or two about sword fighting though Im more of a short weapon person."I said to her.I changed my eyes to indigo and examined her aura.Yep.There was a red tinge to it.Shed seen her sister die.I smiled at her kindly."So how bigs your sword?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:19 pm

"See for yourself. I've never measured it." I toss my bracelet into the air, it turned into a sword, and I grabbed it. It was about the length of my arm. "Ta da!" I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:22 pm

I chuckled."Nice.Mines are less flashy."I said unsheathing both my swords.One was word down and the other looked almost new."So what can you do?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 pm

"June and I would train and we always (slight laugh) did the same thing. Block one side, strike on the other. (sigh) I am definitely not as good as Kim but I was getting better then June." I looked at her swords. "Their nice. Mine has a pink glow! See?" I say charging a bit not enough to look threatening and I point it at her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 pm

I laugh."Thats cool.How bout you show me what you got?"I asked her raising my swords.My stance was common but it looked martial arts-ish.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:43 pm

I gulp a bit and charge the rest of the way. I prepare to get pushed out of the way of something so I close my eyes. I always liked sweet talking rather then fight. I almost went right past her!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 pm

I met her sword with mine and she practically walked right pass me."Opening your eyes would be a good idea.And dont just randomly charge charge your oponent.The second you closed your eyes I couldve killed you."I said in a matter-of-fact voice.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Then I'de be with June, I stop myself from saying. "I know. I shouldn't have. I am not good at this. I would rather charmspeak someone then fight." I say.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 pm

"Why not both?Ive seen some aphrodite kids use charmspeacking in fights.Try it."I said.I raised my sword again and waited for her to come at me.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:28 am

"I only do it when necessary but I can try." I say. Letting my southern ascent come out fully I say with much power in my words, "I am tired of war. Why do we needa fight anyway. There must be a easy compromise. Now let us both just put away our weapons now and talk it over shall we?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 am

I was compelled in a sense to put my sword away but it was just a thought.I was to good a necromancer for charmspeack to work on me but she was getting somewhere."Good.But try to be more confident when using charmspeack.Thats what gives it its power."I said to her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am

I look down. "I tried using it in battle before. The day June was killed. I tried to stop the guy from finishing her. It didn't work. He'd done bad to me as well. Ever sense I have only used it once. Well twice now. I used it to... That's not important now." I say with a little giggle. "I am going on a quest to save my friend from being kidnapped by Hades. Real soon in fact so Imma need to fight good by then."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 am

I stared at her questioningly but I droped the subject."Alright.Why dont you try out a dager.They might fit you better than a sword."I said to her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:56 am

"My, mom gave this to me. I can try but I'm not sure." I said slowly. What would she thing? That I wasn't thankful for the sword? I turn it back into a bracelet and took a dagger. It felt better then the heavy sword I could barely hold above my head. "This is better. My sister was killed by a sword so this is better."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

I nodded in aproval."Alright.Lets start with some simple slashes."I said tacking out my own dager.On the side 'The strong are strong and the weak are dead'in latin.I slashed the air in front of me.It was a simple enough motion."Now you try."I told her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 am

I slash the same way but not as bad as I had thought I'd be. Actually, it was pretty good and I was ready for more. I remembered how hard it wad for me to fight with the sword. Maybe it was wrong. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:08 pm

A small smile creeped on my face."Now Ill teach you to defend with your dager."I said fcaing her."Im going to come at you and youll have to stop the attacks with the blade of your sword.Its quiet easy when you get the hang of it."I said to her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 pm

"Um OK." I say getting ready. I smile a little. The dagger was easier then the sword. Kind of fun if I thought about it.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 pm

I stepped forward and slashed at her.It was a common slash with a predictable path.If she couldnt defend against this all hope would be lost.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 pm

I block it easily then did something I didn't know I could do. I spun her sword around so it fell a few feet away and point the dagger at her. "Whoa! How'd I do that?" I ask to myself and to her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

I kicked upward,my knee hitting her hand and making her drop the dager."That was really good.Just know not to point a weapon at me you cant use."I said.I didnt really mean to sound threatning.I just had a thing about being a 'sensei'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next