Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Mind's imagination.

Go down 
+10
Kendall
Skye
Katie Firebird
Banana
Nico
Angel
tethys
moon
SeaSeaweedbrain
BlackWolf-03
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

My Mind's imagination. Empty
PostSubject: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 am

1-Katro Ville-
Spoiler:

2-Hunter Blake -
Spoiler:

3-Devin Millsvil-
Spoiler:

4-Cal Delear-
Spoiler:

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 am

Awesome charrie!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 am

You can't have children of Poseidon yet Wolf, sorry :(
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 am

Why Not?
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:32 am

If you want to have the children of the big three you need to have at least 500 post so.... nevermind and good luck. You'll need it :)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 am

Don't listen to CC. It doesn't take long to get 500 posts, only a few months :). Besides the rest of your charries look awesome! Oh and you only can have one big three/titan charrie, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 am

Katro is accepted but I would recommend adding a few more flaws to Hunter. You can't have a big three character just yet but you can hold onto one of your Poseidon kids to save until later, if you'd like. Sadly, as bluemoon stated, you can have only one big three character.

For future reference, you can't roleplay a character unless they've been accepted by either a mod or an admin. You might want to re-read the Character Information thread and the Rules of the Forum? Just to refresh your memory and such - even I need to re-read the rules every now and then because I forget. xD
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you for the heads up! I have now edited it. :D
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Didn't they say until 500 post? Isn't that why i'm working posting...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Will the Ads check them out please? I have edited them!!! Thank you!!! :D
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Mostly great characters, but I don't understand this one part -

Is not trying his best to help others. He never wants to fail a person, even though sometimes it could be the enemy.

If he's not trying his best helping others, wouldn't it be failing the person? That first part goes against the second part.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh THANKS!!! Gotta fix it. And thanks really for reading it!!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Wolf...can I make a request? Please, please, PLEASE give your characters different colors!
You roleplay in first person, so it's always just "I" and "me". And that's fine if your post is colored...but all of your characters have the same exact color.
I personally, can't even tell them apart.

Check out this site:
http://cloford.com/resources/colours/namedcol.htm

It has a lot of colors with their RGB names (ex: green, teal, springgreen etc.)
If you like the color green, that's fine...but can you please just choose a different shade for each character? Because it's quite confusing and frustrating.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Sorry and thank you. Have I made any other things wrong? If so can you tell me so I can change them. Thank you! I'll try my best now!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:32 pm

No, everything else seems fine to me. Just the colors were the only thing really throwing me for a loop.
Thank you, Wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 am

Will anyone else tell me what I have messed up on. Or please an Admin, PLEASE accept it because I really want to RP with these Charries!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 pm

You have good characters, and sometimes Admins are just busy. The only think I noticed with your Apollo character was that his healing was a little overpowered. Might I recommend that he gets worn out if he heals something big, and it takes more concentration when healing a big thing, too? I think that would be better than it all being easy.

That's all I noticed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Oh man, I am extremely, EXTREMELY sorry that I took this long to look at them again. I swear, you are free to virtually punch me or even punch me in real life if you really really want to. I feel so horrible. :'D

Okay, I have no idea how I can make this up to you, so if I do not check out any new characters of yours within the day that you post then, I grant you permission to immediately PM me and remind me to get off my lazy butt and hop on over to your topic to either accept them or suggest things to get them accepted.

Anyways, Hunter and Cal are accepted. It would be great if you could expand on Devin's fatal flaw though - what is it about fire that is his fatal flaw?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 am

5-Kaitlyn Marshall(Kaite)-
Spoiler:

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:06 am

Spoiler:
you mean she's got relationships at age 8?! Whoa, I'm 14, and yet she's beaten me! Cool! Might want to change that though.

Oh, on the others stuff, uhm,how can she love to read if she's dyslexic? Just asking. :)
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:27 pm

I like it ^^

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 am

6-Nathaniel Browens (Nate) -

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 pm

You stole my Play-By. XD

Anyways... I likes him. His play-by is so yummy. P:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 pm

I'm wondering, if he had very few friends, how did he learn to speak German?

Otherwise, ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 am

7-Kimberly Angela Tucker (Kat or Kim)

Spoiler:

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mind's imagination.   My Mind's imagination. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mind's imagination.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next