Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)

Go down 
+21
Angel
NOTMe
lordoftime67
Poseidonsdaughter#3
Banana
CassieDreary
Scarlett O'Hara
Percy_Jackson
Katie Firebird
Pоseidon
Zan
Aaron Wacker
moon
purewhite!Raven
tethys
Lightning
Eternal God of Happiness
d og
starsandskies2298
Kendall
Inaniloquist
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:56 am

Character Templates, Rules, and Information

Step One
Create a topic named something like "Guest's Characters".
And if its ready for acceptance, kindly bracket something like "[-character name- RFA]" (ready for approval) in the title, and remove it when he/she has been accepted.

Step Two
Use any of the following forms to make your character (but you are free to add more information, as long as you have the basics of these forms).
Half-Bloods:

Camp Counsellors:

Hunters of Artemis:

Nymphs:

Satyrs:

Cyclopes:

Centaurs:

Regarding Special Characters
Powerful Demigods
Big Three and Titan demigods have special requirements. Hera, Hestia, and Artemis are off limits due to the fact that all three are maiden goddesses. However, you are free to have a hunter of Artemis. But remember, males cannot be hunters - hunters are strictly female.

You allowed to have only one character whose parent is either a Big Three god or a Titan. In order to have a child of the Big Three, you must...

• Have over 500 posts in the forum
  • Be a member for at least two weeks
  • Be an active part of this community

Before posting your character in your character topic, you must first message an outline of the character to an admin. It has to be accepted by that admin and you must state that your Big Three character was accepted by the admin in your character topic.

Hunters of Artemis
As you may know, the Hunters are strictly female. So please, PLEASE don't make a male character and request that they are a hunter. Otherwise you will be forced to start all over again. The Hunters of Artemis are immortal to age, so they are considered very special character wise.

You are only allowed to have a Hunter of Artemis if you...

• Have been an active member for at least two weeks
  • Are considered an active part of the community

I understand that it has the two week rule. But two weeks isn't a lot. And, since the Hunters of Artemis do not age, we want to make sure that you are a good, responsible member before allowing you to have this kind of character. This rule also applies to accepted characters wishing to become a Huntress.

Cyclopes
Cyclopes will count as children of a big three/titan god. Yet, you may have one big three/titan demigod as well as one cyclops. However, if your cyclops is a child of a big three/titan god, you do not have to go through the big three/titan process.

Roleplaying Before Acceptance
Roleplaying before your character is accepted by a character mod is unacceptable. Please try to be patient, we will put in our best effort to accept your character ASAP!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

Do we have to change the template if we already made the charrie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:58 am

Nope, you don't.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:29 pm

the only time ive been a roleplayer was on facebook...
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Why can't have bloods have powers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:28 am

Powers go in the talents section. o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:43 pm

If an admin accepted your characters and you want to make another one, what do you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm

You post the newest character and wait for an admin to accept that character.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally just noticed you used mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:51 am

Your what? You mean the username code, or something else? xD
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 pm

are we allowed to add an image in the description? I mean, write all four sentences and then add an image?
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 pm

this is my first roleplay ever, so I'm excited!
I love the Percy Jackson series!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 pm

yes I think so, most people do... except me I dunno how :(
Back to top Go down
purewhite!Raven

purewhite!Raven

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:31 pm

um... how do you change your avatar? *is embarassed* I don't really know how! And how do you create a character?
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

confused
Why don't you like the books?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Wacker

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:51 pm

srry im new here

Last edited by Aaron Wacker on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

That doesn't belong here. Please make a topic of your own and put it there. Kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:45 am

Are we allowed to have any 'Magical Items' as gifts from our God parents?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:27 am

I think one or two (at the most) is acceptable so long as you don't go crazy with flaming swords of death.. if ya catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Would a child of Tartarus work? Since he's said to be both a place beneath the Underworld, as well as a Deity and was one of the first beings.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 pm

I don't see a problem... Pretty much any god/goddess would work. Except titans, (there's a bunch of requirements), Hera, Artemis, Hestia, and peoples like them.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:47 am

I was just wondering if it would be possible, cause I was contemplating making one - Though I would need to do some serious research into Tartarus, but thank you for answering. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Percy_Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Daniel Miles- Unclaimed- 11 years old

Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) Percy_avatar
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:19 pm

You have to make your own topic
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Ummm.... how long does it usually take for your character to be approved???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next