Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)

Go down 
+21
Angel
NOTMe
lordoftime67
Poseidonsdaughter#3
Banana
CassieDreary
Scarlett O'Hara
Percy_Jackson
Katie Firebird
PŠ¾seidon
Zan
Aaron Wacker
moon
purewhite!Raven
tethys
Lightning
Eternal God of Happiness
d og
starsandskies2298
Kendall
Inaniloquist
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:50 am

As long as you've got the requirements and such, an admin/mod will approve it and I'm sure you'll rp in no time. :]

Wait, could a child of Styx exist?
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:29 pm

don't know.... and how do you make a signature??? and by that i mean like the little line then it says my character is ___________??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:02 pm

CassieDreary wrote:
don't know.... and how do you make a signature??? and by that i mean like the little line then it says my character is ___________??

At the top of the page under the forum's banner/header, there's a navigation bar with a button on the right side that says "Profile." Click on that button and then click on the "Signature" button. You can edit that text box and add your characters there and after that's done, save and head to the "Preferences" tab. Scroll down until you see the option that says "Always attach my signature :" and check "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Poseidonsdaughter#3

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:22 pm

I want to make a character but I either can't or don't know how
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:39 pm

First, copy the following template:

Half-Bloods
Name: First and Last Name
Age/Birthday:
Claimed: Yes or No
Mortal Family: First and Last Name/s
Years in Camp:
Brief History: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:

Second, make a topic by clicking the 'NEW TOPIC' button on the bottom of the Rules & Joining forum. Name it something like 'Poseidonsdaughter#3's Characters.'

Paste the template, then follow the rules to fill it out. Than, wait for a mod or admin to say it's accepted before role-playing.

Hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
lordoftime67

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Thomas Wheatly- Son of Hephaestus- Age:13- Has been claimed- Been there for 5 years- Weapons: Sledge Hammer-Stays year-Round- Mortal parent: Kristy Wheatly
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:30 pm

For peats sake, make a new topic to put that in!!!
Back to top Go down
NOTMe

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm

McNeal Vansen
16 (9-19-1994)
Male
Son of Apollo
Claimed
Mortal Family:Ashley Vansen (Mom) Lisa Vansen(Little Sister)
2 Years at Camp
Besides from trying to be an all around average teenager McNeal(Neal for short) always felt as if he was missing a magical adventure. Every year since starting high school Neal played a bunch of sports and learned enough to not be considered average by anyone. He thought he'd achieved everything until he ran into his first monster. Every since then he'd knew he had more things to learn and better things to achieve then school. But still he sees it all as useless at times.Constantly helping others and training for nothing Neal wishes he had the spark for adventure he used to have.
Neal is a balanced 5'11 Caucasian Hispanic weighing in at 167lbs. He has small a scar through his right eyebrow from his first monster encounter, he has an Ivory eye color just as his mom but short white hair which has an added color streaked across the side for added style. Neal is often considered lanky but always in tip top shape due to the fact that he practices parkour. With a size 15 shoe and an eerie smile most find Neal creepy.
Neal is an adventurous kid when the time calls for it, he's coy and only talks to close friends, also Neal seems down all the time due to the fact that he wants more adventure in his life, he feels free to talk to anyone who seems friendly but not annoying, and a majority of the time he acts like a know-it-all.
Neal's Fatal Flaw is his playfulness getting caught up in the fun of an adventure he forgets when to be serious.
Due to killing a monster by accident his Aunt(Artemis) had been tracking for a year she awarded him with an enchanted Hydra that only has three heads and can only regenerate those three and was also relieved of its acid spit and in exchange allowed to blow fire. Neal has named the violet scaled 15 foot Hydra Fizzy.
Neal knows Parkour and is excellent at Archery(never accepting the fact that it's due to his father being Apollo).
For weapons Neal 5 foot bow with specially designed arrows to root themselves in who ever they hit, he also carries a messenger bag full of jars that carry anything from (Greek fire to Water form the pool of Mnemosyne) whenever they call for Neal dips an arrow in the jar and fires away, last but not least Neal has an acutely curved dagger for quick decapitation of monsters at close range. Neal has charmed his arrow into a charm necklace just in case while his dagger named (Ferocity) hides in his bag.
Stays at camp for the Summer

Last edited by NOTMe on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:02 pm

You don't post this here, you create your own topic titled
"YOUR NAME'S Characters"
In that topic, you post your characters.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:31 pm

where do I send the forms?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Never mind
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Ok :D
Back to top Go down
percy11

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 pm

how do we make our character?i have no idea.i mean where do we go?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Just read the rules. They tell you everything. You make your own topic title Guest's characters, and put your character in that. You use a template to make your character, which can be found in this thread.
Back to top Go down
candymassacre<3

candymassacre<3

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Half-Blood
Name: Violet Youngblood
God Parent: Nyx (minor goddess of night)
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Charles Youngblood
Brief History: I was left at an orphanage when I was 5 by my father, Charles. When I met him last year, he said it was because I "wasn't normal." But it was true, freaky things had happened to me over the years, things that I couldn't explain. When I was 9, he took me to montuk for "something he wanted to show me".We were driving at night, and he speeded into a tall pine tree that I later learned was dedicated to a camper. For some reason, the moment he hit the tree, my dad died. I stumbled to the big house and collapsed. When I learned I was a half-blood, I wasn't that surprised. I decided to stay year-round since my dad's death left me as an orphan, and I've been at camp half-blood ever since.
Years at camp: 3
Physical Appearance: I have long, black hair with blue streaks in it. I have dark blue, occasionally purple eyes and really pale skin. I am about 5'5 and very thin, wearing all black clothes.
Personality: Very shy, introverted. I also get mad really easily. I enjoy tricking, duping, and double-crossing people. I'm also a bit strange, so I don't have many friends.
Fatal Flaw: Will do anything for power
Pets: None
Talents: Night vision, invisibility, archery, knife fighting (fighting with a knife?) stargazing
Weapons: Skia, a silver and bronze knife (skia means shadow)
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: ok that's pretty much it hope you accept me! Thanks for reading
-candymassacre<3
Back to top Go down
http://candymassacre.tumblr.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:15 pm

People, YOUR CHARACTER TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. THEY GO IN THEIR OWN TOPIC. THAT'S IT. I'M LOCKING THIS FORUM. SO NO ONE CAN POST HERE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)   Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Templates, Rules, and Information (MUST READ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2