Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)

Go down 
+9
BabyVaporLove
Skye
Misael Campos
PresidentSnowFangirl
PŠ¾seidon
annabeth_chase
Katie Firebird
Fate
tethys
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:10 am

Rules of the Forum

General

1. Be courteous to one another! Regardless of ranks, you should treat every single member in a respectful way. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

2. Keep everything at an appropriate level (that means PG). Take anything inappropriate to private messages and please don't curse - we'd prefer not to expose our members to vulgar language.

3. Try your best to be literate. Roleplay posts must have a minimum of four sentences.

4. Do not spam, troll or flame. This includes cyber bullying. If you need to post twice, use the edit button.

5. We understand that at times life gets kind of hectic, but make an effort to be online! If you're never on, how will you get in on the fun of roleplaying?

6. Do not fight each other. If you feel the need to argue, please take it to private messages.

7. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If found with a double account, one of your accounts will be banned.

8. Do not try to find loop holes in the rules.

9. There is no excuse for breaking the Rules. Regardless of whether you had a rough day at school, or got into a fight, or are just not feeling too great, you should still abide by the Rules. If you feel you cannot be online without breaking the Rules, then do yourself a favor, as well as everyone else, and take a break.

10. Do not post on behalf of a banned user.

Roleplay Related

1. Canon characters are only allowed to be roleplayed by the admins and the appropriate canon roleplayers.

2. You allowed to have up to 7 characters. However, there are special requirements for children of the big three - they are explained in the Character Templates and Information topic.

If these rules are broken, the appropriate actions will be administered. Please inform us if someone decides to break a rule. Also, if you have any questions about the rules, feel free to shoot a message to any one of the admin.

Last edited by Dan on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Rule added)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

I just realized, there is nothing against double accounting in the rules, and I'm pretty sure there was previously... I don't think we should be allowed to double account... So, er, did you forget to add it, or can we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 am

Ah, I think we forgot. Multiple accounting rule will be added.
Back to top Go down
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 pm

HAHA!! I love the "NO LOOPHOLES IN THE RULES" Rule :)
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Haha Yea it's a good rule ;)
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
annabeth_chase

annabeth_chase

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:43 pm

So wait...
Only administrators can play canon characters?
And everyone else has to make up OCs?
That's quite strange! ._.
Back to top Go down
PŠ¾seidon

PŠ¾seidon

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Well they can't just let some random person sign up and then become one of the Major Characters of the series.
Back to top Go down
annabeth_chase

annabeth_chase

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Well, I suppose that's true.
However, there's always the option of an audition thread to see if this said 'random person' is capable of taking on a lead role in the RP.
An RP that's prominently based off of original characters may as well just be a fictional novel on it's own, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
PŠ¾seidon

PŠ¾seidon

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Think of it like this, how many people here would want to be Percy? Or Annabeth? Or Thalia? Or how about one of the Gods? Or even one of the Titans? There's too many people and simply not enough options, so it's best if the Moderator's take care of the roles which everyone would seek to get - It's not as if the roles are out of reach for you, but you simply have to work towards them.

If you want only the characters from the book, then there's simply not enough of them to hold an accurate role play - Not to mention, you're wrong. All role play like this is based off a series, whether it be a novel, numerous novels, a movie, numerous movies or more than one of those options - Has these same guidelines that it follows.

In layman's terms - There's too many people and not enough characters.

Plus, it almost sounds as if you want to 'audition' for an important role - But you've only been here for a day, and you haven't even made a character yet.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:24 pm

We actually DO have auditions.. it's the top thread in the news & updates.

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t3797-canon-characters
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

Location : Um...I think I'll say in the Northern Hemisphere and leave it at that :)

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 am

Hmm.....just a quick question...is liquid time allowed? (Where you're allowed to post on more than one thread with the same character at the same time)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 am

Yes. We don't have a problem with that. (: Your character can be in multiple places at once.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 am

posts are to be made in first person? or in third person? or does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 am

Doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
BabyVaporLove

BabyVaporLove

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 am

M'kay I read the rules, but quick question; I'm confused on the statuses or however you say/spell it.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:35 am

Sorry, do you mind if I ask what you mean by statuses?
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 am

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but how long does it usually take for a character to get approved?
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:37 am

not the right place....

but it just depends on when staff can get to it. check the chatbox and you can see if someone on staff is on and ask them to approve it.

They will let you know if it is approved or if you need to change some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:52 am

Thanks! Sorry for posting in the wrong place, I'm really new...
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 am

Have a question why no double accounts
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 am

So I can have my own character? THANK YOU! Many other sites have only the real characters and yeahh....when you want one and its gone its like.....really? Well anyways I like the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)   Rules of the Forum (MUST READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules of the Forum (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: