Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rules Of The Forum MUST READ

Go down 
+2
minibybri
Zan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  Empty
PostSubject: Rules Of The Forum MUST READ    Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:03 pm

General Rules:
1. NO CYBER BULLYING. Ok, I understand that your friends are on here with schoolmates and whatnot. But I don't care what Billy did with Susie over the weekend. Save it for the PMs. Also, with friends, I understand that sometimes we fight and tease each other. I can see whether or not your joking and teasing your friend but I will know if you have problems with a certain person and you are mean to them. It's happened before. I may have been born at night, but not last night. I can see the difference between bullying and teasing your friends.

2. Please keep thy posts at around a PG level. We do have younger kids who RP on this site, so we generally like to keep them not exposed to vulgar and inappropriate language. So, we kindly ask you to refrain from posting any inappropriate stuff (but kissing, hugging, and all that stuff is fine). Keep inappropriate RPs to PMs. That should be pretty self explanatory. Mild language is not recommended.

2. Be literate! Try to use proper spelling and grammar; it helps the roleplays run more smoothly. If you’re hesitant about your spelling, try installing a spell checker, it helps out a lot.

3. Be courteous. Treat others with respect, the same way you’d also like to be treated. Please try and avoid topics concerning politics and religion, as many people have different ideas about them and could become offended. If you do have a problem with a fellow member, keep your fights in your PMs.

4. Do not spam, troll or flame. If you need to post twice, use the edit button. Don’t purposely insult anyone or engage in any sort of cyber bullying. Do not try and find loop-holes in the rules. Yeah, it's fun, but it's rude. And I don't wanna deal with your lawyer-s***.

5. Try and be active. If you’re never online, how are you ever going to get in on the fun of roleplaying?

Roleplay Rules

1. Canon is applied in this forum. So we recommend reading all of the books. Also, only the administrators are allowed to RP as Canon characters.

2. You are only allowed to have 7 characters max.

5. No canon characters. This really ties into Roleplay Rule #1. This means you cannot roleplay as any of the characters from the books: leaders, medicine cats or otherwise. The only people who may roleplay as canon characters are the admins.

If these rules are broken, the appropriate actions will be administered. Also, if you have any questions about the rules, PM us. Cause we'll just delete your post below. xD

Last edited by All American Nightmare on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum MUST READ    Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:38 pm

bro wat is your problem why did you cut off my top[ic with meganpurple65 i read all the rules and i think i followed them corectly except for the spelling write back i want to know whats going on
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum MUST READ    Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:55 pm

The topic was locked because you did not create a character, using the form. Once you fill out this form:

Half-Bloods
Name: First and Last Name
Age/Birthday:
Mortal Parent: First and Last Name
Years in Camp:
Brief History: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Pets:
Talents:
Weapons:
Other:

For your character, and a person with a blue username says accepted, you can start role-playing. In addition, there is a 4 sentence minimum to each RP post, and it is strongly recommended to use better grammar. Try looking at other people's role-play posts if you're confused. :]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum MUST READ    Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Also, don't post the character forum in this thread. Make sure you create a topic in "Rules & Joining" and call it "Minibybri's Character(s)" or something like that. (:
Back to top Go down
joshfletcher

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum MUST READ    Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Name: Josh Fletcher
Age/Birthday: 15/11 November 1995
God Parent: poseidon
Mortal Parent: Sequita Fletcher
Years in Camp: 1 year
Brief History: I was 10 years old in school playing dodgeball when a menatar found me and attacked. So the coach which i found out was a saytor and my mom took me to camp half-blood.I arrived in camp not sure what was going on around there. All the sudden a trident appeard over my head then a mechanicel pencil appeard in my hand, poseidon claimed me as his son.
Physical Appearance: I have dark brown eyes, short black hair. I'm kinda short in height. I'm skinny but not that skinny. I'm light skined but not that light but not dark skined either.
Personality: I'm really funny once you get to know me. I'm a nice person, a really good friend. I'm awsome when it comes to sword fights or battles. I'm a good listener.
Pets: none
Talents: sword fighting, can control water
Weapons: a mechanicel pencil that turnes into a sword named zagis
Other: none

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum MUST READ    Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Welcome to CHB! You're supposed to make your char in a new topic, not here, though. Heads up, you also need 500+ posts for a Big Three kid, sorry.

P.S., admins, you should lock this topic to prevent more char apps on here!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum MUST READ    Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:13 pm

I said to not post here. All of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of The Forum MUST READ    Rules Of The Forum MUST READ  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules Of The Forum MUST READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: