Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Rules of Cabin 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

The Rules of Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of Cabin 10   The Rules of Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:36 pm

the rules;
One of the notes that stood out on the bulletin board was slightly bigger than the others. The difference in size was for good reason. It was to emphasize the importance of this particular announcement, and Jonathan trusted his cabinmates-slash-siblings enough to read, understand and follow the rules of the cabin.

Hey, guys. Here are just a few things to remember so that we'll have a smooth time here in our home away from home. If you have any questions or problems about these rules, don't be afraid to talk to me. My door is always open.

Rule One: Respect.
Treat the other person the same way you would yourself. Be kind, be helpful, be the coolest bro or sis to your other siblings. Fighting, bullying, and any other things that run along those lines are not allowed in here. No one wants those things to happen, right?

Rule Two: All forum rules apply.
Take the time to read the general rules and other must-reads of the forum located over here. Yes, they're quite long, but it's needed so you can have a fun roleplaying experience not only in this cabin but also in the other sections of CHB.

Your cabin leader (with a little fourth-wall-breaking by his roleplayer),
Jonathan

• If a topic or a person is found to be breaking the rules in this post or the other forum roles, I'm going to close the topic and have a word with the persons involved.
  • This post may be updated at any time, so it is recommended that you check back every now and then to see whether there is a new rule set in place or simply to refresh your memory.
  • This thread is going to be closed. As said above, if you have any clarifications or problems, contact me through pm. :)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

The Rules of Cabin 10
Page 1 of 1