Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Cabin Count & Rules

Go down 
+2
anna.
lara croft
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The Cabin Count & Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin Count & Rules   The Cabin Count & Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:00 pm

THE CABIN COUNT...

The cabin count list is wrote down on strong, yellow parchment like paper. The ink, while neat and written in a rather cute handwriting style, has been slightly smudged along the headings, and a faint coffee cup stain can be seen in the top right corner. Ebony has hung it up the count on a cork noticeboard which appeared overnight in the main room of the cabin. It's pinned with a couple tacks, although there also seems to be some blue tack holding down the edges. To sign up for the cabin count, you must use the following code;

Code:
Last Name, First Name - Age - Years in Camp (Male/Female)

GIRLS;

A-E

F-J

K-O

Knight, Ebony - 16 - 2

P-T

U-Z

BOYS;

A-E

F-J

K-O

P-T

U-Z

GENERAL RULES...

Pinned to the cork board also is another sheet, smaller, which is more than a little creased. Like the other sheet, there's a coffee cup stain distinctly around the corner, and a few ink smudges in different spots. Ebony's small, cute handwriting is visible.

• Okay guys! Can you sign up for the cabin count as soon as possible please? I just need to know who's in my cabin, for events and stuff, k?
  • If you aren't signed up, you can't do events! That's bad, am I right? So sign up so you can take part!
  • My room is always open if you have questions or anything, so please come and see me if you need too!
  • I stole the idea box from Hera If you have an idea for the cabin, please suggest it! I'd love to hear your unique ideas!
  • Please don't stab guests. It hasn't happened yet, let's not have it happen on my time as your cabin leader because that would be just my luck
  • Please don't defile the cabin!
  • You need to be signed up in a room to take part in events too, ok?

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Count & Rules   The Cabin Count & Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Morrow, Agatha - 16 - 11/2 (Female)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
RubyWillDestroyYou

RubyWillDestroyYou

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Count & Rules   The Cabin Count & Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Last Name:  Joan 

First Name: Ruby

- Age - 14 years of age

Years in Camp: 1

Male/Female
Back to top Go down
The Last Fire Knight

The Last Fire Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Count & Rules   The Cabin Count & Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Code:
Last Name Gabriel
First Name Drake
- Age -Just turned 16
Years in Camp: first year
(Male/Female) Male
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Count & Rules   The Cabin Count & Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Last Name, First Name - Inglis, Stacey.
Age - 17.
Years in Camp - 2.
(Male/Female) Female
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Count & Rules   The Cabin Count & Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Last Name, First Name -Braxion, Alexander (X).
Age - 16.
Years in Camp - 4
(Male/Female) Male
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Count & Rules   The Cabin Count & Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Count & Rules
Page 1 of 1