Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rules And Anouncements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Rules And Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Rules And Anouncements   Rules And Anouncements I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Rules of Cabin 17

1. Any topics that are inactive for a month will be deleted unless a a reason/explanation is provided viw PM or email to me. After two weeks of inactivity, a PM will be sent to all participants of the topic. If a week passes after the first PM is sent and there is no reply, a second PM will be sent.
  2. As stated in the general rules of the forum, please be as literate as you can. Nobody wants to have to decode what you wrote. What may seem reasonable and common text speak may seem like gibberish to someone else. If I see this, I will edit it the first time myself and make it proper, but any time after that, I will notify you of it and have you edit and and role play correctly.
  3. PM/e-mail me when you finish a topic so I can move it to the Graveyard. This will help me keep things in order here at Cabin 17.
  4. Please keep the cabin neat and orderly by following these rules. The point of these are to keep the cabin as orderly, neat, and oraganized as possible. If we were to have inactive and closed topics lying around here, it would create possible confusion and disorder. After all, I just want to make Cabin 17 as enjoyable and user friendly for you.
  5. Voice your opinion! I'm here for you. Any time you have a suggestion, idea, or a problem, feel free to PM/e-mail me at any time. I would really love to hear your opinion or thoughts on anything. Tell me anytime if you feel the need for me to fix anything or help you with something. I'm here to listen. Your opinion is incredibly important to me. With teamwork, we can make Cabin 17 run smoother and be all around better in every way.
  6. Have fun! These rules that you see, you guys follow (for the most part) already. This is just sort of a reminder. And if you accidentily break a rule (i.e. posting late in the night and having a few gramatical errors in a post, etc), I won't flip out and punish you. I'm very understanding and reasonable. I love to give you the benefit of the doubt and anybody who steps through Cabin 17's doors automatically has my trust. Just don't loose it, okay? I don't want to have to repremand you or punish you. That's not why I'm here. I'm here for when you need me! Remember, my CL door is always open.
Thank you for reading and following these rules and thank you for electing me. I won't let you down!

Anouncements of Cabin 17

October 5th, 2011

Thank you to everyone who added your character to the member list. This list is looking really nice and more filled than I thought it would be. There's nothing else that's really amazing that I have to tell because everything is moving along nice and smoothly. Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln

Rules And Anouncements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: