Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 am

I giggle and pick it up. "Your right. Um OK I think I need to go now. Well soon. My boyfriend and a friend are getting the thing."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 pm

"Oh ok.Have fun with your thing.If you need me Ill be here or at the hill."I said waving bye.It had been fun teaching her how to fight.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:21 pm

"If we make it back alive Kim, you, and I have to have a three way fight. She'd love it. Were going on a quest to save her from being kidnapped by Hades. I have no idea how we'll get back out but we'll have three Athena kids." I say smiling. "Thanks again. Now I may live till we get to Hades. Easier trip then dieing I guess." I finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.   Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont really know what to put cause my imagination is gone.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2