Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jacobs imagination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Green

John Green

Jacobs imagination Empty
PostSubject: Jacobs imagination   Jacobs imagination I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Name: Emerald Blackwell
Age/Birthday: 15 November 31st
God Parent:Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mother, Susan Blackwell deceased; Father figure, Jamie Blackwell,married to Susan Blackwell after Emerald was born, alive; Step-Mother Maggie Weller Alive.
Years in Camp: 2 years
Brief History: Emerald, lived a perfectly normal life, until she turned 12, then everything in her life went spiraling down. Her mother died in a tragic plane crash. Only a few months later, her father married a woman, whom she hated. She slowly feel into depression, and then self harm. When her Father, and step-mother, started sending her to a shrink. After a few sessions, Her psychiatrist, who she actually liked, revealed herself to be a satyr, and she took to emerald to camp. A few weeks into camp, Emerald decided to write a letter to her father, telling him what happened, and apologizing for just disappearing.
Physical Appearance: She is tall, with black hair and blue highlights. She wears band shirts
, black pants, and red converse. She has snake bites and ear piercings. She wears a skull and crossbones necklace. She has scars on her wrists from cutting herself. Pale skin, and wears heavy . She has pale green eyes with yellow flecks. She wear no make up except the eyeliner.
Personality: She is kind and caring, but shows herself as a shy, emo girl. She shows her real fun personality only to close friends. Through a year of bad on bad on bad, she has become quiet and snippy.
Fatal Flaw: She cares too much about loved ones, especially her dad
Pets:none
Talents:she is a phenomenal artist, and writes music for a hobby.
Weapons:She carries a short sword and a special bow she got from her dad. The sword is nothing special, but the bow is long, black, leather handle, with a serpent twisted around it. She has special arrows like hydra arrows, weighted arrows, etc.
Year-Round or Summer: year round
Bonus note: History by camcam9999

*fixed*

Last edited by Xephos on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Jacobs imagination Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacobs imagination   Jacobs imagination I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 pm

* pending.
-----------check your PM's.
Back to top Go down

Jacobs imagination
Page 1 of 1