Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Come at me, I dont bite.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist

Come at me, I dont bite. Empty
PostSubject: Come at me, I dont bite.   Come at me, I dont bite. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:37 am

Miranda cackled and walked into the snowball fight area, challenging any newcomers. She picked up a snowball, how wonderful it felt to have one in her hands again, she threw it at a tree, and it left a snowflake mark on it, with her initials by it, 'M.C.' she smiled. She breathed, looking at the smoke come out, in daze, leaving her an easy target for others.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Come at me, I dont bite.   Come at me, I dont bite. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Kellie Konrad
Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Winter. Kellie's favorite season of all time. It had always been, and it always would be. She was walking around the snowball fight arena, feeling confident for the first time in years. Every good memory Kellie had was in winters grasp. Making snow angles with Kathryn, and building snowmen with the little neighborhood friends Kellie had managed to make. 

Ghost girl, as people had dubbed her, shoved her hands into her black vest, the hood covered her ears. She also wore a pink sweater and ice blue skinny jeans. Some camper had given her batman shoes, so she had slipped those on before she left her cabin. Kellie felt very unlike herself. For the first time in forever, she actually was happy, even without John. 

Kellie walked around the snow filled arena, looking for her first victim, and she found one in a girl who had previously thrown a snowball at a tree, which had left her initials on it. Kellie had a ghost of a smile on her face as she packed a ball of powdery snow. There wasn't any ice, Kellie wasn't aiming to hurt the girl, only to have some fun. 

Taking aim, Kellie hurled the snowball at the girl and laughed as hit it her square in the back. Ghost Girl giggled with delight as she clapped her hands and twirled in a circle. "Got you! I got you!" 

TAGGED: HERE | WORDS: HERE | WEARING: OUTFIT

Back to top Go down
Trist

PostSubject: Re: Come at me, I dont bite.   Come at me, I dont bite. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Miranda got pelted in the back with a snowball. She laughed and quickly turned around, seeing the girl, she thought of the name 'Ghost Girl', and threw a snowball at her. She giggled, she loved winter, it felt like the only way to get to know her mother, because after she found she was a daughter of Khione, whenever she got an A+ on a test, it snowed. It was funny, how winter evolved around her, she enjoyed it. She had her mind set on Christmas, on what she'd get for dad, and all the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Come at me, I dont bite.   Come at me, I dont bite. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Kellie Konrad
Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Kellie very nearly got hit in the face with a snowball, but she dodged a good part of it, some snow sprinkling in her hair like powdered sugar. She laughed again, and she wondered what had possessed her to do this. After all, she wasn't reading a funny book like she had planned to do today. Kellie loved books, they were her friends. But they couldn't come outside in the cold or they'd get damaged. Kellie had already damaged enough things in her life, books wouldn't demise in her presence. 

Then she hurled another snowball at the girl, but sadly missed. That was fine, she was already forming another one with her black gloved hands. 

TAGGED: HERE | WORDS: HERE | WEARING: OUTFIT

Back to top Go down
Trist

PostSubject: Re: Come at me, I dont bite.   Come at me, I dont bite. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Miranda saw a snowball fly passed her, she quickly breathed. She thought of a snow-fort, and tried to make one. She was half finished when she accidentally fell over, her face got frozen cold, she tried to get up and continue, but it was hard because her eyes were partially frozen. Once Miranda has finished her barrier, she hid, she wanted to be protected. She quickly packed a snowball and threw it over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come at me, I dont bite.   Come at me, I dont bite. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come at me, I dont bite.
Page 1 of 1