Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? Empty
PostSubject: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:37 pm

I walked in a random direction, looking down at my coverse kicking a pebble. First day at the camp, and I don't feel like asking Chiron for a tour... so I'll just give myself one. Trust my intuition to not get lost.
Tough luck on that.
In fact, I didn't know where the heck I was... just the fact that satyrs don't seem to like this area for some reason. Looking up, I found myself standing in front of what looked like a stable... with winged horses? A smile broke across my pale skin as I walked towards one: a pure black stallion. "Hey there..." I spoke in a cheerful tone, holding my hand out to him.
Bad idea. I dont know if it's some kind of scent on me, but the horses--pegasi... whatever started freaking out. "Ahh... come back!!" I started chasing after the black pegasi when it started galloping away, a couple other pegasi scattering. When I began to catch up with it, it spread it's wings... and you can guess what happened next.
"No!! don't fly away!! I won't bite?" I called after the pegasi, skidding to a stop... more like tripping. Instead of halting, I faceplanted straight into the mud. Well isn't this just peachy. I thought, whimpering lightly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:39 pm

I ran over. "You all right?"

Selene Dione-Hestia
Cadil Logan-Hecate
Cali Logan-Hecate
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:51 pm

I stood up, a strand of raven black hair sticking to my face as I wiped off the mud. "Uh-huh, just peachy." I didn't mind getting muddy at all... now if I were the child of Aphrodite, maybe I would.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:52 pm

"Hi, I'm Selene Dione, daughter of Hestia."

Selene Dione-Hestia
Cadil Logan-Hecate
Cali Logan-Hecate
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:57 pm

"Hey, I'm Rin Krys, daughter of Hades." I spoke, holding my hand out towards Selene... or not. Actually, scratch that... my hand was covered in mud. "Um..." A light blush of emberrassment rose to my cheeks as I pulled my hand away... she probably doesn't want to shake hands with someone who just took a nosedive in the mud. Nice way to set first impressions... I thought to myself, wiping my hand off on my jeans.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:58 pm

"It's alright." I took her muddy hands.

Selene Dione-Hestia
Cadil Logan-Hecate
Cali Logan-Hecate
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:03 am

I smiled lightly, shaking her hand...hands... same thing. Well, she's friendly. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:12 am

"You too."
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:18 am

I glanced at the stabled, my black eyebrows raising when I saw that there was only one pegasi left inside; a chestnut colour, that looked pretty old and worn out. "Uh... do you think they're going to come back?" I asked, feeling a little bad.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:19 am

"Maybe.." I say.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:31 am

"Well want to go find some and see if they'll come back?" I asked, my attention then moved back to Selene.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:33 am

"Sure." I stared at the remaining pegasi. I got on. "Come on!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:57 am

As I approached the pegasi began to whinny, backing away from me nervously. "Shh... it's okay..." Out of the corner of my eye a bucket caught the sunlight, glinting for a moment... with my ADHD, there's no chance I'd miss that. Seeing apples inside of the bucket, I leaned upwards grasping one in my hand. Well, I hope the pegasi likes apples.
I held the apple out to the pegasi, it hesitantly biting it out of my hand. Taking this as a chance, I got on the back of the pegasi with Selene.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:03 am

we started riding
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:19 am

I pointed towards the forest, seeing movement inside of it. "Want to see if any are there?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:22 am

"Sure." I Say.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:16 pm

I bit the bottom of my lip, wondering how the heck I'll get the Pegasi over there. "Um... there there? Go down to the forest?" Well, it wasn't really working. Instead I held out my palm in the direction of the forest, closing my electric blue eyes in concentration. Come on, rise... Hopefully the feeling in my gut wasn't just a stomachache, and was a skeleton down there. I mean, I know it's kinda creepy, but I can sense the dead sometimes... like a wrong feeling in my gut, as if something bad was going to happen.
About 5 seconds later, the white form of a skeleton began to rise out from under a the root of a tree. I smiled lightly, feeling a little bit more weak from using my necromantic ability... the more the distance of raising something from the ground, the more energy it costs.
The skeleton began to run in the direction of where I saw the movement, disappearing under the green canopies obeying my will.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:19 pm

"Here, let me control the pegasi." I grabbed the horse and controlled it. I motioned it towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:27 pm

"Thanks." I said in a cheerful tone, sensing where the skeleton was heading. "Yeah, that's a pegasi down there... ah... hurry, it's getting nervous... I think it sensed the skeleton." I closed my eyes, calling the skeleton away with my mind. Thank you, you have helped me. I'm in your debt. I didn't know if it would respond, because this was the first time I tried to talk to one... telepathically.
Now what would the dead want? A gravelly voice spoke in my mind, fading away as I saw the skeleton crumble into a pile of bones.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:31 pm

"Okay, you stay here." I stood up on the pegasus, balancing myself. I then jump off and land on the other pegasi. "LOOK FOR OTHERS!" I yell. I come up in the air. I pull out a few ropes from my jacket. "When we find more, we'll tie them to our horses." I say. I hand Rin 6 and i hold the other 6 in my hand. We continue looking for more pegasi.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:40 pm

I looked up at her, nodding when she told me to stay here... well, I'm in the middle of the air, there's not really anywhere I can go. When she landed, I looked over at the pegasi I was sitting on, gulping. Well as long as it doesn't kick me off... I bit my lip nervously, scooting forward. Bad idea. It began to freak out, descending towards the ground. "No, it's okay... I won't hurt you." Well that didn't seem to convince it. Assuming it's because of some weird scent on me that made it think I was death itself, I rubbed the pegasi's soft fur lightly to comfort it, speaking in a hushed tone. "It's not your time."
Surprisingly, that seemed to comfort it a little bit. A little. Scooting to the middle of the pegasi, I grapped the six ropes smiling. "Thanks." Placing the ropes around my shoulder, I led the pegasi towards where I thought the other pegasi would be.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:43 pm

I went a little bit of a different way from Rin and found a pegasus. "I found one!" I yell. I tie a rope around its neck and tie the other part to my pegasus. I pull and it was heavy but the other pegasus flapped its wings and helped.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:55 pm

"Good job! I got one too," I called back after her, nearing one of the pegasi getting the rope ready. Come on... trust me... I won't bite... I thought, my raven black hair blowing away from my face with the wind. Tossing the rope, it wrapped around its neck... and held. Miraculously, it didn't try to run away... I was assuming it was thanks to befriending the one I'm riding now.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:59 pm

I swooped down, but the pegasi in the back wasn't ready for it. It stayed in the air and i was flung against a tree. I blinked twice and climbed the tree. I wasn't far from my pegasus, so I jumped off the tree, flipped in the air, and landed on it's back. I swooped between some trees and found two pegasi. I tied one to the 2nd one and the other to third. They all flapped their wings, which helped me a lot with pulling them.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:19 pm

I saw her being flunt against the tree, my eyes looking a little alarmed as I motioned the pegasi towards her. "Selene! You okay??" I asked, seeing her jumping onto her pegasi and smiled. Well, she appears to be fine. "I'm going to the left side of the forest, I think there's others over there!" I called to her waving as I disappeared towards the left side of the forest.
(OOC: Sorry for the delay, was posting in capture the flag ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next