Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:20 pm

I smile. I find another pegasi. So eleven got lost and I had found 4. Then another. Six down, five to go.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:28 pm

I found the black stallion, standing on what looked like a fist aimed at the sky. Uncle's fist, I thought, my pegasi landing not to far off as I was getting another rope ready. "Don't fly away..." I bit my lip, tossing the rope in it's direction. Darn, the rope missed. "Ahh... come back!!" I yelled after the pegasi, my own flying after it. Even if my pegasi was talking to the black one telepathically, it didn't seem to be listening. I tossed the rope again, it landing around the black pegasi's torso. ah-hah! Gotcha... I smiled at my accomplishment, looking behind my shoulder to see Selene with six pegasi... my mouth dropped wide open. How does she do that so easily?? Ah well, I'm not going to fall behind too far. I thought, seeing another pegasi up ahead.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:32 pm

OOC: I have four, you had 2.
BIC: I kept flying.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:36 pm

OOC: Sorry read the other wrong xD
IC:
My pegasi flew downwards, aimed towards the newest pegasi: a fair, golden-coloured pegasi. Getting another rope ready, I tossed it in the pegasi's direction. The black one tried to fly away, making the rope almost miss... almost. The pegasi the roped was aimed at had flew in the same direction of the black pegasi, and the rope wrapped firmly around it's neck.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:38 pm

I found a brown colored pegasi and I tied my rope around it. I had six now now, and Rin was about to get four. "ONE MORE." I yell.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:48 pm

"M-KAY!" I yelled back to her, banking to the left as I saw the shimmer of a white tail disappear into the cannopie. New target... I followed it, the pegasi moving swiftly through the forest leading the others behind it. I thought I was doing pretty good... until there was a tree dead straight in my path. Oh gods... The pegasi couldn't dodge because of the speed we were travelling at, so it just stopped... meaning, I go flying from the back of the pegasi and bang. I faceplant straight into its trunk, my arms taking most of the impact... and everything just went black.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:49 pm

I heard a big bang. "RIN!" I yelled. I found her in a clearing. I shook her. "Wake up." I say.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:58 pm

I groaned, though still unconcious, my pegasi landing on the ground not to far off followed by the other pegasi. "Gloomy bear..."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:01 pm

"Get on." I put her on the pegasi behind mine. I tied hers to mine and caught the other. "We got 'em all."
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:09 pm

I groaned, my face burried in the soft fur of the pegasi. "Gloomy Bear you're fuzzy~~" I spoke in my sleep, my arms unconciously petting the pegasi.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:11 pm

We stopped at the stables and put the other 11 pegasi into the stables. I put Rinny on my pegasus and we rod to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:12 pm

(OOC: SHould we continue this in the infirmary? We could include the girl in the CB in eet)
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:16 pm

~Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?   No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No! Don't fly away!... I won't bite?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2