Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) Empty
PostSubject: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:54 pm

It had been one week since the attack in the forest. Jake had only awoken early that morning, but still Izzy had not opened her eyes. He had been told by the infirmaries caretaker that she would live, but the cut would be a permanent reminder of her attack. Jake himself had two scars, one over his eye, and one long one along his back.
Izzy, wake up please, I....I need you.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, her fingers curling around his. She was weak, it had taken almost anything in her to fight off the poison."J... Jake." She whispered through parted lips. Slowly she pushed herself up while she gazed at her love." I... I need you to Jake.." She whispered tears filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Jake smiled as Izzy held his hand He kissed her lightly on the lips, and began to talk.
I was so worried about you Izzy, I thought I had lost you. I don't even know how I knew you were in danger, but it was a blessing of the gods that I did.

How does you arm feel by the way, you had better get used to that wound. It's gonna be a permanent reminder of what we've been through, just like my scars.

He ran his finger carefully along her wound, and ran his other finger over the scar on his eye.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm

She sighed."Your scars look good on you though... Mine looks horrible." Tears filled her eyes while she looked at the scars."I almost died didn't I..." She whispered softly. Still she found herself crying once again. Her head was spinning now.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm not going to lie to you Izzy. Yes, you did almost die, but I wasn't going to let you. Oh, and your scar looks great on you, you want to know why? Becuase you are to beautiful to have a little scar mar your beauty.
Jake wiped the tears from her face and hugged her.
Don't cry Izzy, at least we're both alive. The nurses said we should be able to return to camp activities soon to.
He smiled reassuringly at her and held on to her hands.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 pm

She pulled him into the bed beside her. Crawling onto his lap she smiled." I love you so so so much Jake. You're truly the best thing to ever happen to me." She figured if he liked the scar she would grow to love. Smiling faintly she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Jake wrapped his arms around Izzy and smiled. He was glad he was distracting her, she glowed when she smiled.
You truly are the most wonderful person in my life. I'll see if I can arrange for us to move into the big house. If they don't let us than I'll find a way to get us rooms somehow. For now though I'm just happy being here with you.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Isabelle smiled and cuddled up to him. If she had to she'd ask her dads to let her live in their small town with Jake." So what's the big bad cowboy got planned for us to do now?" She asked, her smile widened just a bit. Izzy was a bit tired, her energy levels were also still a bit low.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:27 pm

That depends on what you want the big bad cowboy to do. I've got a motorcycle just outside camp, you want to ride that. It won't require much energy, infact I could just carry you.
He grinned at her hoping she would want a ride. He kissed her again more as a reminder that the beautiful girl before him was real.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:35 pm

She smiled her arms looping around her shoulders. Returning his kiss affectionately, her smile widened." Of course I want a ride. But where will we be heading, and are you sure you're okay enough to drive? But what if you know whom is still out there?" She asked her voice laced with worry and fear.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Jake shrugged and looked out the tent.
I know he is still out there somewhere Izzy, but we can't let that stop us. As for being able to drive sure I can. I want to wait for sunset before we go though. I know the perfect spot that we can stop at.
He moved over slightly giving her room beside him to get comfortable with her arm.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm

She cuddled up to him." If they don't let us share a room we can pitch a tent somewhere in the forest and call that home." She whispered against his neck. Her mind was racing, though after her nap it was just a little bit after sunset. Sitting up she lightly shook Jake." Honey it's past sun set, we should go."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:10 am

Jake snorted in his sleep and awoke.
I'm not sure how comfortable a tent in the forest would be actually hahaha. As for the time, yes, now would be the perfect time to leave.
He rose out of the bed and scooped up Izzy carrying her to where his motorcycle was hidden.
I know just the place we can go after I how you my hangout spot. How does a trip to Vegas sound to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)   Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permanent wounds aren't always of the heart(Private to Permafrost)
Page 1 of 1