Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Jake looked at her sympathetically.
I'm not sure how well me taking you to Ares cabin would go. I suppose that if I have to I will go to the big house with you. Since you asked nicely I won't leave you.

Pole took this as an opportunity, he charged at Jake and slammed into him. Jake crumpled to the ground and dropped Izzy.
Get up Jake, I want to see the look on your face as I make you suffer. I will make you suffer as I have tonight.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Isabelle scrambled over to Jake's side, her eyes so full of hate while she glared up at Pole. The only problem she left both her necklace, and the bottle back in the forest. So there was no way for her to defend him. She knew this was her fault, she couldn't like the man she loved die for her. If anything she'd willingly die in his place. But for now she'd just hold her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Pole glared at Izzy as she went to Jakes side.
Get out of the way girl, this is between me and him. I'm not going to hurt you, it's him I want.
He moved closer to Jake's unmoving body his sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm

"If you want him so bad. Then you're going to have to go through me." Her eyes narrowed while she glared at the boy who she though, would be her future. Still she clung to Jake's side, her eyes narrowed. Challenging him to strike her. No matter how many time he would hit her she would find her way back to Jake's side.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Pole raised his sword and prepared to strike. Than he once again regained composure, and he dropped his sword.
I....I won't strike you Izzy. I want you to have my sword, it will keep me from attacking again. I can't keep doing this, I will hurt those I care about.
He ran out of the forest towards the Ares cabin.

Jake lay on the ground his whole body on fire. His wound had re opened on his face and back and blood was flowing freely over his body. Jake turned slowly to Izzy and gave her a quick smile.
I think that perhaps I should stay here for the night. I don't have enough strength to go anywhere now.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Isabelle was crying over Jake once again. Seeing him hurt like this was killing her inside. She couldn't just let him bleed but she didn't have anything to close his wounds. "Jake... maybe... we shouldn't be together. I can't let you get hurt because of me... this is killing me inside watching him constantly attack you." Her crying turned to sobs. She felt so horrible right now and all she wanted was to make everything right. Though even through the tears she kept wiping the blood away so it wouldn't get into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 pm

A look of sadness crossed Jakes face.
I will not leave you because of my brother. If I did it would only serve to allow his plans to succeed. No, I....we shall stay together.He wiped away her tears again and pulled her closer to him. He wiped the blood from his face and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:17 pm

She kissed him in return. Laying down beside him she rested her head as close as she could to his chest, and not cause him pain. Slowly she drifted off into another light slumber.
It seemed that two days has passed when she had awoke. Now she feared the worse had her love, lost to much blood to be saved? She prayed that it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:22 pm

The next two days where ones of pain for Jake. He knew Izzy was sleeping, but he himself could not manage to stay asleep. By now the blood had dried on him leaving him stained with red. His breath was shallow from the loss of blood, but he didn't have the heart to move Izzy. He turned to face Izzy his eyes barely seeing her as he drifted into unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Izzy was gentle when she knew he was asleep she left and collected the bottle and her necklace. Sitting beside him she ripped part of her shirt and covered it with water. Slowly she began to wash the dried blood from his face. She was careful, and luckily her energy was restored. Lovingly she stroked his cheek. She never thought she would hate Pole but he almost killed Jake, and that was something she would never forgive.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:52 pm

It was some time before Jake regained conciousness. He awoke with his wounds being cleaned by Izzy. Without turning he began to talk to her.
This is the second time you've saved me Izzy. We have got to stop having this happen. I'm supposed to be the person protecting and keeping you alive. How long have we been out here, the camp has to be wondering where we are by now?
He reached for her hand, just to know that he wasn't imagining her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:54 pm

She took his hand in hers." Honey... it's been two days..." She threw her arms around his neck." I'm just so glad I didn't lose you!" She exclaimed crying softly while she clung to him. "The... only way we can ever be safe... is to kill him." She mumbled. She knew there was no option when it came to leaving camp. So that was their only choice.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Jake nodded slowly, and held her in a tight embrace.
I'm not ever leaving you Izzy, no matter what the obstacle. I can't kill my own brother though, and even if I would I'm not strong enough. My wounds are really restricting my fighting abilities.
He kissed her lightly on the cheek and allowed himself to fall backwards while still holding her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:11 pm

"Then what can we do? We can't leave camp, it's not safe... and we both know that he'll just keep coming back to attack us." She said softly against his chest. Izzy found herself laying upon his chest now but she was more worried about his wounds. She just rested there listening to his heartbeat. His cowboy hat was still resting on her head but still what could she do to save him, and stop his brother. Meanwhile poor Pole was sitting in the clearing where Izzy had shot him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Jake listened to Izzy as she continued to speak, but his weary body would not allow him to stay awake. He fell asleep with Izzy still on top of him.
Pole had made his way back to the forest to deliver a message to Izzy. He saw that Jake was asleep, and without revealing his location he began to talk to her.
Izzy, I'm leaving the camp. It's time for me to move on, I've packed all my stuff, and I've already arranged for transportation. It's the only way you and my brother will be safe I guess.
Without waiting for a reply he walked away and picked up his backpack. He didn't want to see Izzy so he took a route only he knew about to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 pm

She followed after him and gave him a goodbye hug." I'm sorry for hurting you Pole... maybe one day we can be friends." She whispered before kissing his cheek and running back to her Jake. Sitting beside him she rested his head in her lap." Oh sweet, sweet Jake... your poor brother will be departing. For the safety of us. Honey I love you." She kept whispering that over and over.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Pole was shocked when she found him, but it made him feel better.
Yes, maybe someday we will be friends. If you ever need me I'll be there though. I'm sure whatever my brother can do I can do better. With that he continued on his way.

Back in the clearing Jake had awakened one more. He noticed Izzy was no longer with him and he began to panic. When she ran into the clearing he calmed down, but his heart was still racing. She sat next to him and rested his head on her lap, and she whispered the same sentence over and over.
Than he is a stronger guy than I thought. Perhaps when he returns he shall accept us. He took hold of Izzy and kissed her affectionately. He didn't have a care in the world right now accept for Izzy.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 pm

She ran her fingers through his hair with a small smile. Returning his kiss she smiled and held onto his hand tightly. "Honey when you're stronger we need to get you to the infirmary. Promise me this okay?" She was worried about his wounds getting infected now. She smiled though now they didn't have to worry about Pole.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:53 pm

I feel stronger already Izzy, just knowing that I'm with you is giving me strength. Although, it would be appreciated if I had a shoulder to leen on while we moved. He grinned sheepishly at her as he struggled to his feet.
So, how about that infirmary?
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 pm

She nodded and helped him get there. About another week past and she was asleep in the forest in a different meadow, his hat was resting over her face while she slept. Things were so much easier with Pole gone. Her dreams were sweet and fulled with her Jake. Though what she didn't know was that, the hateful Pole who wanted to hurt Jake was waiting for the moment to get her.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Pole watched as Izzy rested against a tree. His moment had finally come, he could take revenge on the real person he hated. He had learned during his travels that it wasn't Jake he hated but Izzy. He reached to a sheath strapped to his back and drew a poisoned dagger. He krept behind the tree that Izzy was resting against and prepared to strike.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Isabelle didn't even notice Pole. She was just relaxed enough though she was sleeping down on the grass and not against a tree. Izzy had made sure that Jake could not leave the infirmary because of how bad his wounds were. In her ears were to ear buds blasting music so even if he didn't sneak up she wouldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Contrary to Pole's first examination Izzy was not against a tree. This changed nothing though, he was still in the best position to get her. All it would take was one scratch, and it would be lights out for Izzy. He lept from his hiding spot, but miscalculated his jump. The dagger far deeper than he had intented on her forearm. It left a wound as wide as the blade of the dagger, and it began bleeding heavily.
Looks like my plan finally came to fruition.He whooped with joy thinking he had finally succeeded in his revenge.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Her eyes opened, as she felt a sharp pain though she did not scream. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks. Slowly sitting up she found herself struggling to her feet. Barely able to walk she stumbled until she fell forward, the world spinning around her. The only thing she could even say wsas."Jake... I.. I need you." Before her world was cast in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 pm

The scene in the infirmary wasn't pretty as Jake exploded out of doors. The only thing he yelled as he charged towards the forest was Izzy's name. His body sore and his eye swollen he charged into the clearing. His heart lept to his throat as he saw Izzy on the ground. He saw Pole grinning triumphantly with a dagger in his hand. He charged at Pole, and rammed into him jarring the knife out of his hand. It twirled through the air and landed in Pole's shoulder. He looked at it in shock and whispered
Strike three, and I'm out.
Instead of falling dead his body disappeared without a trace.
Jake scooped up the body and ran as fast as he could to the infirmary. He reached the infirmary and shouted for help until his voice was hoarse. Than he fell from exhaustion, his wounds reopened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]   A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle of The Heart [Private to Kerav.]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next